Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: problem with quests
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:23 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

i have been playing silkroad since 2004 as i remember and iam a solo player, so i dont really like shareing things, and i love quests, but the badest thing i can't find any quest that not allow to share while iam in party
for example
Inv..expension quest if i killed the monster and he drop the quest if i have autoshare party and one of my party members have the same quest he may get the quest instead of me, and for some other quests unique kill quest like Apis
if i kill the unique we can all recive the kill quest if we all have the quest when we killed only 1, and iam the last hit guy

so my question is, is there's any hunt quest that give the quest to the unique killer or the last hit what ever happens ? like zerk balls , that we all sure that the last hit guy will recive it what ever happens, is there's a quest like that ? if i win the mob/unique or last hit it i can recive the quest 100% what ever happens and all my team will not what ever happens ?

thanks in advance sorry for my bad english iam trying my best...