Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Looking for a relaxed guild :)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:14 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

Hi I'm a level 16 Fire Archer, looking for a nice friendly guild, possibly with an age limit 18+.

My IGN is SnowieSin

If you plan on inviting me, and your guild is all about "owning noobs" and beating other guilds just to show off, then I'm not the person you're looking for.

Thanks in advance. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:08 am 
Frequent Member

You are welcome to join my guild though we are only level 3, we are at 61% and already have the money to level the guild.

We are a mature guild with members of all ages* from all around the world, fROm places like, Austrialia, USA, Canada, Germany and Egypt.

We have a guild website and Ventrilo server.

If you would be interested in joining, PM me in-game, ziddy1232 or you can catch me on Xfire : ziddy1232

*Though we insist on ages 13+ only and are very strict on immature members who use our ventrilo server

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:18 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

No offence, but I think your guild is alot more about "grinding" and being high level, than what I'm looking for. But If you want to t ry things out, then sure. I only play 1-2 hours a day though. GMT +0 Btw :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:08 pm 
Frequent Member

Dean wrote:
No offence, but I think your guild is alot more about "grinding" and being high level, than what I'm looking for. But If you want to t ry things out, then sure. I only play 1-2 hours a day though. GMT +0 Btw :)

Ok, well we do like to have all levels in the guild, but i myself am not a grinding whore. :)

I will message you in-game as soon as i can get it.

Post subject: Join BlacK_DevilS :)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:47 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

Pm me Me Or anyone else ingame if u see any from BlacK_DevilS we r lv 5 and friendly :) just relax xD

Build: Hyb INT Fire/Light/Ice/Heuksal
Guild: BlacK_DevilS

Post subject: looking for Guild
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:45 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

Hi,
the Blackdragonsclan is looking for new members, we like to do events like scrolls, friendly guild wars with union members, we are planning a contest for diff lvl players each winner of their lvl to receive gold as prize (amount depends on number of people who sign up) we are 52% to lvl 5 we also take great interest in our lower lvl players and help them lvl as much as we can
if interested please go to THEBLACKDRAGONSCLAN.COM and check us out then if you want place a post in the join us post. and we will get you going.
hope to see you there. team speak is a must ( we like to talk and laugh with each other as we play)

wickedsangel
Guild master

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:20 am 

Hi, I was wondering if I would be eligible to join this guild. Currently playing Wizard 15. I play mostly in the morning at US/EST time on TUES/WEDS and FR. Weekend too, but depending on how hectic my work and studies are.