Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Best thief in Olympus?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:13 am 
Banned User

is there a "Best" thief in the server? i have always wanted to be the best but time has been on the wrong side.So who is IT?

Post subject: Re: Best thief in Olympus?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:20 am 

Was mom0, but i haven't really seen him thieving a lot lately, only when KOED starts globaling how much he sucks at theiving.

Other than him problaby Will_Dalton

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:21 am 

best thief on olympus is h0mo= momo i hate the guy but he'z creative in robbing an getting his loot kudos to him. 8)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:23 am 
Banned User

well is there a #1 thief in sro i only got weekly ranking on main site i believe there was a sum of the total master score do you know who holds it??

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:46 am 
Banned User

yh i have to say its mom0 to. now whose the best euro theif? thats a good question. isnt it uhh mom0_tr or something like that. his lvl 4 theif

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:00 am 
Casual Member

YEAH MoMO buT will_Dayton is good to

Pure Legit level 79 pure int spear
Guild Evolution

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:02 am 
Banned User

im gonna be the best thief (hopefuly) in a month. since prem is going off soon ill just theif for a month before geting a new one. woot! wish me best of luck

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:41 pm 

The best Euro theif is Dan1337 or mom0_TR

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:06 pm 
Casual Member

what the ? mom0 the best thief ? mom0_TR ? Dan1337 ? hahahahaha

the best thief on olympus is this hunter telling the thiefs about big trades ! btw where is BHS ? hes dead ? xD

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:42 pm 

mister_pink wrote:
the best thief on olympus is this hunter telling the thiefs about big trades !

You must mean KOED :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:19 pm 
Casual Member

TeamLosi wrote:
mister_pink wrote:
the best thief on olympus is this hunter telling the thiefs about big trades !

You must mean KOED :roll:

nope, koed is a crazy guy yes, but he is XXXXXXX

EDIT: honest is the wrong word I think. lets say ok. because he is obviously lieing on his globals saying mom0 tried to buy loot from a trader.

koed please dont believe that nub, whoever it is. I dropped a full 5 star elephant in front of mom0s feet while he wasnt on job and he didnt even thought about taking the stuff !
ok, like 99,9 % of the server hate mom0. so did I. but honestly guys, he is the best player on the server and you shouldnt be jealous and let your feelings overrun you. just be cool, relax and think before you write something about someone you dont even know really xD

Last edited by mister_pink on Sat May 03, 2008 7:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:52 am 
Banned User

well ive seen mom0_tr pk a theif with a 5* just for the goods then get DaBitch to ress him :S kinda of weird but eh i could see it fiting for him.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:22 am 

No doubt mom0. :banghead: If I was thief he's my idol, but since I'm a hunter he's an annoyance. :D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:42 am 
Forum Legend

mom0 is weak ad not a great theif at all. He never participated in huge scale wars. All he did was camp ravine and jangan waiting for 2x's and 3x's who were doing defnseless trades. Sure he robbed alot .. but always low lvls. NEver showed his face when a high lvl came around.

And if one did .. what would he do? Spawn mercs.

I have raped mom0 with 3 of my chars. My nuker at lvl 72 killed mom0 who was 80 at the time. Hell he even spawned mercs on me and still died. ... My bower 1 crit him shortly before I left. And my euro one shot him before he could even imbue up : >

As I said .. mom0 is hardly the 'role model' people assume he is. If i were to pick a best thief .. I would have gone with Glandy.

Yup 98% of you will never heave heard of him because he was at the start of Olympus. But that guy raped whole guild / union trades solo.

Much respect to him.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:51 pm 
Casual Member

lol ? crumpy ? how come you talk about mom0 like that now ? you used to be something like his number one fan xD
wasnt you the one telling him about big trades and leading him to them ?

maybe it was someone else but I could swear it was you, joining trade partys and leaving when you knew where they are

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:55 pm 

What kind of build did Glandy have?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:47 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

Glandy? You mean the Glandy who hasn't played Olympus server since...5 months after it opened? Don't remember him thiefing a whole lot, but then again Crumpets will say just about anything to sound right or 'prove' someone he dosen't like wrong. Anywho, verterans to server Olympus, who were/are active traders/hunters from the beginning know the name mom0 as well as the guild F_Unit ie:Dan1337(top Euro thief), BoomHeadshot, Gax, z3dium etc.(more maybe for the Goldiggers but whatever). mom0 has spent more than 80% of his online time in his devil suit and never took it off without first having looted several trades. Wheather it may have been 1 star popping or huge gangbangs with merc's, anytime it was a war to finish/attempt to finish a trade, mom0 (aka hom0) was there, and sure he makes just about anyone he faces off with an enemy, who cares because he sure dosen't. Thiefing to F_Unit means ALL tactics necessary to take down traders and scroll loot, that's it, nothing more. It's not about how the loots are taken, how many times they die, nor how long it takes, when the loot is scrolled....that's it, end of story. BTW take a look at iSRO rankings...only 1 lvl 6 thief, and mom0's lvl is 100% from thiefing(even tho others WILL say differently,its not true), not like those who show up on the list at lvl 4 or 5 after only one week (scrolling thier own loots). People, you will either agree or be haters and make up your own opinions based on your hate for this guy, but reguardless he is the Best thief of Olympus.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:45 am 
Casual Member

LastWish wrote:
Glandy? You mean the Glandy who hasn't played Olympus server since...5 months after it opened? Don't remember him thiefing a whole lot, but then again Crumpets will say just about anything to sound right or 'prove' someone he dosen't like wrong. Anywho, verterans to server Olympus, who were/are active traders/hunters from the beginning know the name mom0 as well as the guild F_Unit ie:Dan1337(top Euro thief), BoomHeadshot, Gax, z3dium etc.(more maybe for the Goldiggers but whatever). mom0 has spent more than 80% of his online time in his devil suit and never took it off without first having looted several trades. Wheather it may have been 1 star popping or huge gangbangs with merc's, anytime it was a war to finish/attempt to finish a trade, mom0 (aka hom0) was there, and sure he makes just about anyone he faces off with an enemy, who cares because he sure dosen't. Thiefing to F_Unit means ALL tactics necessary to take down traders and scroll loot, that's it, nothing more. It's not about how the loots are taken, how many times they die, nor how long it takes, when the loot is scrolled....that's it, end of story. BTW take a look at iSRO rankings...only 1 lvl 6 thief, and mom0's lvl is 100% from thiefing(even tho others WILL say differently,its not true), not like those who show up on the list at lvl 4 or 5 after only one week (scrolling thier own loots). People, you will either agree or be haters and make up your own opinions based on your hate for this guy, but reguardless he is the Best thief of Olympus.

I like the globals koed is wasting when he wants to tell people mom0 tried to buy loots from a trader xD and the global fights between mom0 and koed. so hilarious ! :P
anyways, for me the best thief is the hunter telling thiefs about his own trades xD

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:25 am 
Banned User

lol koed is the funnyest guy i know. all the globes he has wasted blasting mom0 he could have got a car or something.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:45 pm 
Forum Legend

lol ? crumpy ? how come you talk about mom0 like that now ? you used to be something like his number one fan xD

maybe it was someone else but I could swear it was you, joining trade partys and leaving when you knew where they are

Sorry I have never liked mom0. Anyone will tell you how much I hate the guy, reason being is how he conned everyone into thinking he is legit : >

LastWish wrote:
Glandy? You mean the Glandy who hasn't played Olympus server since...5 months after it opened? Don't remember him thiefing a whole lot, but then again Crumpets will say just about anything to sound right or 'prove' someone he dosen't like wrong

Funny because if you were around at server start you would know Glandy was responsible for the best job wars out there, usually always him + his other chars vs unions. And guess what? He'd still win WITHOUT mercs. And that last sentance hmm .. sounds like you think you know me... LOL. I'm wondering when you started to play Olympus ... because you sure as hell weren't a 60+ within the first 2-3 months obviously.

Quote:
Anywho, verterans to server Olympus, who were/are active traders/hunters from the beginning know the name mom0 as well as the guild F_Unit ie:Dan1337(top Euro thief), BoomHeadshot, Gax, z3dium etc.(more maybe for the Goldiggers but whatever). mom0 has spent more than 80% of his online time in his devil suit and never took it off without first having looted several trades.

I am sorry but z3dium was nothing .. Gax was nothing and dan1337? So what he's euro, a retard who can't set his bot porpper either. Yes I am aware about mom0 being in his thief suit '80%' of the time. But so? VOID / Glandy / Cauba botted afk in theirs.[/quote]

Quote:
Wheather it may have been 1 star popping or huge gangbangs with merc's, anytime it was a war to finish/attempt to finish a trade, mom0 (aka hom0) was there, and sure he makes just about anyone he faces off with an enemy, who cares because he sure dosen't. Thiefing to F_Unit means ALL tactics necessary to take down traders and scroll loot, that's it, nothing more. It's not about how the loots are taken, how many times they die, nor how long it takes, when the loot is scrolled....that's it, end of story.

That's how every thief does it, but not every thief proclaims he is the best.

Quote:
BTW take a look at iSRO rankings...only 1 lvl 6 thief, and mom0's lvl is 100% from thiefing(even tho others WILL say differently,its not true), not like those who show up on the list at lvl 4 or 5 after only one week (scrolling thier own loots). People, you will either agree or be haters and make up your own opinions based on your hate for this guy, but reguardless he is the Best thief of Olympus.

Nope.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:22 pm 
Casual Member

Crumpets wrote:
mister_pink wrote:

Sorry I have never liked mom0. Anyone will tell you how much I hate the guy, reason being is how he conned everyone into thinking he is legit : >

LastWish wrote:
Glandy? You mean the Glandy who hasn't played Olympus server since...5 months after it opened? Don't remember him thiefing a whole lot, but then again Crumpets will say just about anything to sound right or 'prove' someone he dosen't like wrong

Funny because if you were around at server start you would know Glandy was responsible for the best job wars out there, usually always him + his other chars vs unions. And guess what? He'd still win WITHOUT mercs. And that last sentance hmm .. sounds like you think you know me... LOL. I'm wondering when you started to play Olympus ... because you sure as hell weren't a 60+ within the first 2-3 months obviously.

Quote:
Anywho, verterans to server Olympus, who were/are active traders/hunters from the beginning know the name mom0 as well as the guild F_Unit ie:Dan1337(top Euro thief), BoomHeadshot, Gax, z3dium etc.(more maybe for the Goldiggers but whatever). mom0 has spent more than 80% of his online time in his devil suit and never took it off without first having looted several trades.

I am sorry but z3dium was nothing .. Gax was nothing and dan1337? So what he's euro, a retard who can't set his bot porpper either. Yes I am aware about mom0 being in his thief suit '80%' of the time. But so? VOID / Glandy / Cauba botted afk in theirs.

Quote:
Wheather it may have been 1 star popping or huge gangbangs with merc's, anytime it was a war to finish/attempt to finish a trade, mom0 (aka hom0) was there, and sure he makes just about anyone he faces off with an enemy, who cares because he sure dosen't. Thiefing to F_Unit means ALL tactics necessary to take down traders and scroll loot, that's it, nothing more. It's not about how the loots are taken, how many times they die, nor how long it takes, when the loot is scrolled....that's it, end of story.

That's how every thief does it, but not every thief proclaims he is the best.

Quote:
BTW take a look at iSRO rankings...only 1 lvl 6 thief, and mom0's lvl is 100% from thiefing(even tho others WILL say differently,its not true), not like those who show up on the list at lvl 4 or 5 after only one week (scrolling thier own loots). People, you will either agree or be haters and make up your own opinions based on your hate for this guy, but reguardless he is the Best thief of Olympus.

Nope.[/quote]

dont try to brainwash people in here crumpy. too many people know about you
btw I think you should read this
http://www.mental-health-matters.com/ar ... ?artID=153

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:48 am 
Forum Legend

Haha, someone with the name 'Mister_pink' giving me advice?

LoL go suck on that retarded Betman's cock. Who I incidently completely stripped while he was botting.

Oh and a quick question, if I'm such a compulsive lier .. what have I ever lied about lol? ANd think carefully when you answer that question. Go look up my past answers t othe 'Do you bot crumpets?' and then tell me if I lie.

Silly little wannabe : > It's thanks to people like you Olympus died.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:37 pm 
Casual Member

Crumpets wrote:
mister_pink wrote:

Haha, someone with the name 'Mister_pink' giving me advice?

LoL go suck on that retarded Betman's cock. Who I incidently completely stripped while he was botting.

Oh and a quick question, if I'm such a compulsive lier .. what have I ever lied about lol? ANd think carefully when you answer that question. Go look up my past answers t othe 'Do you bot crumpets?' and then tell me if I lie.

Silly little wannabe : > It's thanks to people like you Olympus died.

kk crumpy. I dont have much time to write about all your lies but what about that pics you made when stripping BetMan ? is that a graphic bug ? or did BetMan have a +9 blade and shield ?
Dont worry crumpy baby. Im gonna tell all the people about all your lies. you can start writing your answers right now. xD

Last edited by mister_pink on Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:03 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

Fucc Theifs! =) Hunter for life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:59 pm 
Valued Member

mom0 is only lvl 6 thieff, because he thieff 1 time / day during the begin of olympus, and like haev say one other, he is a noob he can only rob low level trader.

Low time ago, when we make a lot of trad with BIO's, we never haev see mom0 thieffing us. We have make global ..still no mom0.

Z3dium.. who is that? the little man who have take Laetita char, because this one is too noob.

The best thieff it's no the thieff who is lvl 6, but it s the thieff who can rob hight lvl trader/hunter.

Like KOED or european guild. (Varuna / poisonqueen)

Quote:
Fucc Theifs! =) Hunter for life

Mom0 it's same to Raziel for hunter job. Turkey who can't go job without his buffer. But he is ridiculous because we still rob him... :D

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:30 pm 
Forum Legend

kk crumpy. I dont have much time to write about all your lies but what about that pics you made when stripping BetMan ? is that a graphic bug ? or did BetMan have a sosun blade and shield ?
Dont worry crumpy baby. Im gonna tell all the people about all your lies. you can start writing your answers right now. xD

Hahaha, now theres no doubt your just one of thosel ittle kids grasping for shit to throw at me.

My lies? Which lies? The pics I have of ME and KEKSFRESSE stripping BETMAN while he was BOTTING never had him with sosun blade and shield FYI. Take a real hard look at them again matey. Everyone on the server was waiting at blacksmith getting his shit : >

Quote:
Im gonna tell all the people about all your lies. you can start writing your answers right now. xD

Oh please do. I am fascinated to see what you can digg up on me.

Have fun kiddo, might even pay you a visit in game : >

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:53 pm 

LastWish wrote:

z3dium is a noob what level she stuck at 57???// and danny l33t sux balls so does h0mo an his boyfriend and u plain an simple GAY ST_FU

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:55 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

I agree with Crumpets =P I known him since Olympus server started... anyways ya Glandy used to kill whole guilds and union trade runs

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:58 pm 
Banned User

lol is that the real barbie1? lol..oh o

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:57 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

ya, I just quited sro like about a year ago cuz of college :cry: but I will make a new a character cuz i forgot my info in the old one also :cry:

ps I need someone to help on those new characters xD I mean which one is good cuz I have no clue what to pick ><