Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 211 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:07 pm 

Silkroad1 tried to kill me yesterday
but i zerked his ass and he did his quick return scroll away -_-
though i was botting lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:34 pm 

Xia_Hou_Dun wrote:
though i was botting lol

You zerked him and still didnt kill him. You call me a weak nuker? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Occupations: Hunter and Guild Master
HUNTER FOR LIFE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:46 pm 
Banned User

I just want to kill them and steal all their crap!!! And they usually stop trying to kill me when they realize i'm a tanker and can handle any attack they dish out, even their crits! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:34 pm 

F-22 wrote:
Xia_Hou_Dun wrote:
though i was botting lol

You zerked him and still didnt kill him. You call me a weak nuker? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he's a lvl 80 glaiver you douche, i'm 71 and what part didnt you understand "he quick (instant) return scroll away" ?

and no one has killed him cuz he alway does that >_>
even a pure int lvl 78 with zerk couldnt kill him...so i doubt your weak hybrid build could do better then me :P

-he hits you
-he turns pink
-if you bot he makes you chase him around until he can summon a lvl 10 horse
-you murder the horse and you're at mercy for not dropping your equips
-if you do zerk him he runs and instant scroll back to town

the words in bold are for you Untamed cuz you dont understand the whole picture :roll:

the irony is he's a bot and does this method cuz he hates bot :?

Last edited by ciddy on Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:54 am 
Banned User

xia u stopped playing now ive tryed pm u serveral times bot on ur euro and on Xia char but ur allways offline >.< i miss u bro

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:31 pm 

Master_Mind wrote:
xia u stopped playing now ive tryed pm u serveral times but on ur euro and on Xia char but ur allways offline >.< i miss u bro

yea we're in different time zones....when i play usually you're in bed and when i try to log on during the day i get traffic -_-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:28 pm 

Xia_Hou_Dun wrote:
F-22 wrote:
Xia_Hou_Dun wrote:
though i was botting lol

he's a lvl 80 glaiver you douche, i'm 71 and what part didnt you understand "he quick (instant) return scroll away" ?

even a pure int lvl 78 with zerk couldnt kill him...so i doubt your weak hybrid build could do better then me :P

-he hits you
-he turns pink

the words in bold are for you Untamed cuz you dont understand the whole picture :roll:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Youre funny xia, i kill this guy all of the time in pvp and when he tries to pk my memebers. Weak hybrid? I believe i did kil him in two hits with no zerk. It is a disadvantage for you be a lvl71 blader, even if youre lvl80 you wont be able to kill him in your zerk unless you have a sun blade. Sorry to tell you that. But at least he cant kill you since youre a blader.

HUNTER FOR LIFE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:02 pm 

F-22 wrote:
Xia_Hou_Dun wrote:
F-22 wrote:
Xia_Hou_Dun wrote:
though i was botting lol

-he hits you
-he turns pink

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Youre funny xia, i kill this guy all of the time in pvp and when he tries to pk my memebers. Weak hybrid? I believe i did kil him in two hits with no zerk. It is a disadvantage for you be a lvl71 blader, even if youre lvl80 you wont be able to kill him in your zerk unless you have a sun blade. Sorry to tell you that. But at least he cant kill you since youre a blader.

your simple mind is even more funny :P
cuz i wasnt talking about pvping, i was talking about a punk who annoys the shit out of when you are grinding yea that's right when you're grinding not pvping

"aww but there's little difference between pvping and regular grind"
well when you're pvping you got full buffs on and aware of other ppl attacking and passively ready to fight back. and when he was busying focusing on your guildie who attack him while he was still in the middle of his move so you clearly could kill him

in grinding it's different, i'm grinding with like only fewer buffs on (who needs fire shield on niya soldier) and been doing so for 30 minutes aleady. A guy comes up with full buff (thinking that he is just botting >_>) does frost nova on you. you have slower reaction time with things going through your head

and please understand when he realize that i was grinding legitimately (since when he try to do the pink trick, i labeled in bold previous for you simple minded benefits :roll:, i reacted much faster than bots ) he instant scroll back to town so basically i only laid down on him a kd and a heaven chain which obvious did little

so i hope you can imagine the difficulties some of us are facing while you're in the back luring and criticizing at any chance you can get :roll:

dam i think that was the longest rant i did :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:49 pm 
Banned User

How about this, silkroad1 is just an arseface? can we all agree on that? :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:45 pm 

Xia_Hou_Dun wrote:
F-22 wrote:
Xia_Hou_Dun wrote:
F-22 wrote:
Xia_Hou_Dun wrote:
though i was botting lol

-he hits you
-he turns pink

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your simple mind is even more funny :P
cuz i wasnt talking about pvping, i was talking about a punk who annoys the shit out of when you are grinding yea that's right when you're grinding not pvping

"aww but there's little difference between pvping and regular grind"
well when you're pvping you got full buffs on and aware of other ppl attacking and passively ready to fight back. and when he was busying focusing on your guildie who attack him while he was still in the middle of his move so you clearly could kill him

in grinding it's different, i'm grinding with like only fewer buffs on (who needs fire shield on niya soldier) and been doing so for 30 minutes aleady. A guy comes up with full buff (thinking that he is just botting >_>) does frost nova on you. you have slower reaction time with things going through your head

and please understand when he realize that i was grinding legitimately (since when he try to do the pink trick, i labeled in bold previous for you simple minded benefits :roll:, i reacted much faster than bots ) he instant scroll back to town so basically i only laid down on him a kd and a heaven chain which obvious did little

so i hope you can imagine the difficulties some of us are facing while you're in the back luring and criticizing at any chance you can get :roll:

dam i think that was the longest rant i did :twisted:

Read my post again. I did not only talk about pvping i also talk about pking too. Simple minded? Why am i simple minded? I think youre still funny. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, of course you cant kill him i told you before youre a blader. LOL!!!!! Maybe if someone let you be the gm so you can use mercs.

HUNTER FOR LIFE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:28 pm 
Banned User

ok summary: xia=weak tard blader (according to F-22) F-22=even weaker and a hybrid nuker (according to Xia) the SRo1 guy = a retarded noob who begs fro mercy if he cant escape

so lets call it even now or do it in pvp >.< too see who REALY is the weakest link here...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:40 pm 

Master_Mind wrote:
ok summary: xia=weak tard blader (according to F-22) F-22=even weaker and a hybrid nuker (according to Xia) the SRo1 guy = a retarded noob who begs fro mercy if he cant escape

so lets call it even now or do it in pvp >.< too see who REALY is the weakest link here...

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! I love your idea but i am higher lvl then xia so i will wait for him to lvl up. I think by that time will be full sun.

HUNTER FOR LIFE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:44 pm 
Banned User

Hey guys, let's not forget, there are teams of these scammers....

silkroad1 is not the only one... there's that *GrandTheft guy and CRIM - I hate them all and will murder them all soon enough. As far as Xia and Untamed, I'll just sit back and watch you guys waste pots on each other :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:58 pm 
Frequent Member

LOL you boys are really putting that ruler to work :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:06 pm 
Banned User

yes u 2 should have the big match on rome pimp u up as much as possible and 3.2.1 GO! and lets see who will win since u guys claim that both of u is higher than each other and stronger

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:40 pm 
Common Member

Can my Euro be on Xia's team? He is only a warrior.... No cool buffs, right? lol :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:43 am 

F-22 wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you seek revenge in pvp after he tried to pk your members... lol yay what a great way for revenge, you both lose pots while ppl in my union lose an equip great -_-

assuming you dont bot you would have reacted the same way and wouldnt be kill him cuz he would "instant scroll" back to town

i'm sure your guildies deeply thank you for recovering the exp and honor they lost :roll:

beside after this incident with silkroad guy i dont feel like grinding with xia, i'll just use him to PL some ppl

and "if" we were both fully farmed, non-zerk, non-sosun, no euro-buffs, just+5 equips it would be a long battle but i would most likely win.

if you dont believe me, when you're fully farmed try pvping with HolyGod or Alxyon if you win i'll give you a blank check :) seriously

btw guys...the relationship between me and Untamed is weird. cuz i was joking about being a weak nuker on this topic and he took it personal and starts to flame on srf, but at Rome we never talk or pvp lol. maybe we both are joking i dunno :wink:

Last edited by ciddy on Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:44 am 

Xia_Hou_Dun wrote:
btw guys...the relationship between me and Untamed is weird.

lol...all ur relationship wit ppl r weird :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:55 pm 

Xia_Hou_Dun wrote:
F-22 wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you seek revenge in pvp after he tried to pk your members... lol yay what a great way for revenge, you both lose pots while ppl in my union lose an equip great -_-

assuming you dont bot you would have reacted the same way and wouldnt be kill him cuz he would "instant scroll" back to town

i'm sure your guildies deeply thank you for recovering the exp and honor they lost :roll:

beside after this incident with silkroad guy i dont feel like grinding with xia, i'll just use him to PL some ppl

and "if" we were both fully farmed, non-zerk, non-sosun, no euro-buffs, just+5 equips it would be a long battle but i would most likely win.

if you dont believe me, when you're fully farmed try pvping with HolyGod or Alxyon if you win i'll give you a blank check :) seriously

btw guys...the relationship between me and Untamed is weird. cuz i was joking about being a weak nuker on this topic and he took it personal and starts to flame on srf, but at Rome we never talk or pvp lol. maybe we both are joking i dunno :wink:

Read again........... i said i kill this guy in pvp and when he tries to pk my members.

HUNTER FOR LIFE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:58 pm 

there is nothing with starting a flame here, its boring on rome section of srf. I am just trying to spice things up. BTW, i guess you dont watch pvp much, a lot of bladers have been killed lately. LOL!!!!!!!!!!! I am not saying they are weak i am just saying they are not immortal.

HUNTER FOR LIFE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:31 pm 
Banned User

I'm a blader and I need the biggest ruler ever made..EVER :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:53 pm 

F-22 wrote:
there is nothing with starting a flame here, its boring on rome section of srf. I am just trying to spice things up. BTW, i guess you dont watch pvp much, a lot of bladers have been killed lately. LOL!!!!!!!!!!! I am not saying they are weak i am just saying they are not immortal.

bleh something i agree, little activity in the rome section
flaming can be good :P

bladers killed by whom o_0
sosun doesnt count they own everything -_-

at the 90 cap bladers will be better new kd and stab (which has a crit increase when used)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:14 pm 

Dont get mad but i heard from some of the korean players that is playing on the ksro told me at higher cap lvl bladers will become weak. I dont know why, i would think they will be stronger too. They told me they can be killed easily and they cant anyone.

For the bladers geting killed, does two full suns count? They are even both have full suns. ArthaS(glavier) killed Zegneli(blader), Flink(sword) kiled Zengile, and more. Sorry cant name all the bladers i just dont remember them all. For Holygod, doungqua, and others i dont see them much anymore. And i pvp with holygod last nite, sorry to disappoint you he was not even close to killing me. But he did kill powerranger(sword), heehehe. Give me 15days to finish my sp farming then i will test out my new skills on a blader.

HUNTER FOR LIFE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:00 pm 
Banned User

You can try 'em out on me, I'll probably be lvl 76 at that point....but, not fully farmed....so it really isn't fair

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:43 pm 

What lvl are you now?

HUNTER FOR LIFE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:14 pm 
Banned User

I'm lvl 74 right now, 0 gap on my blade skills...bow and fire are at 71, light at 60. I'm going to dlvl blade to 71 for a 5 gap once i hit character lvl of 76. I need the sp to max out at 80 :D

also gotta figure out the best way to build my euro warrior and euro warlock :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:25 pm 
Banned User

F-22 wrote:
Dont get mad but i heard from some of the korean players that is playing on the ksro told me at higher cap lvl bladers will become weak. I dont know why, i would think they will be stronger too. They told me they can be killed easily and they cant anyone.

For the bladers geting killed, does two full suns count? They are even both have full suns. ArthaS(glavier) killed Zegneli(blader), Flink(sword) kiled Zengile, and more. Sorry cant name all the bladers i just dont remember them all. For Holygod, doungqua, and others i dont see them much anymore. And i pvp with holygod last nite, sorry to disappoint you he was not even close to killing me. But he did kill powerranger(sword), heehehe. Give me 15days to finish my sp farming then i will test out my new skills on a blader.

ish.. hes name is zneghii not znegli lol

xia u better teach ur friend here some english lessons...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:44 pm 

i do know how to speak english, i am just a lazy writer. LOL!!!! Besides, his name is not even english lol. So i cant spelled his name correct that doesnt mean i dont know english.

HUNTER FOR LIFE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:54 am 
Frequent Member

it's a yardstick at this point me thinks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:52 pm 

that zengii guy (also lazy to remember how to spell his name but not lazy to type this :P) isnt well farmed he think he's unbeatable with sosun shield -_-,

i'm surprise you beat HolyGod though...just wondering was both of your mana shield on? or only yours cuz mana shield is kinda of a factor of a long battle.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 211 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next