Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Who is.... ?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:19 pm 
Banned User

" Bug Report:
Accordint to Operation policy rule 8. 1 Which is the:
"Obscene, abusive speech directed at specific individuals and/or general population 1 day account
block 3 day account
block 5 day account
block 7 day account"

I would like to report a user on Rome server called lllllllllllll with L and i mixed. Was spamming me for hours and hours and i couldnt block him cuz of the viarity of his nickname.
The prooves are screenshotted which i post by the following links:

http://img186.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... ck1lg0.jpg

http://img186.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... ck2dx9.jpg

Thank you for ur fast cooperation.
*Chain
"

/// U think anything will happen? This is the quota of my post into bugreport and SRO official forum. Also talked to an MMOSITE moderator who has direct contact to JoyMax.
I am fine, i know that jealousy really hurt some ppl, but. Anyone knows this person or GOD_S_T_R?
Seriously. They spamm me all day long. After every unique i get an MSG like " haha not ur kill". Im not MsYamamoto who spends her whole day on hunting down all the 5 shaitans without to sleep or leaving her room.
Well anyways, dont wanna get a bad start over here. :P
Just wanna ask if anyone knows those 2 players. Ty.

~ Chainy ~ 8)

Post subject: Re: Who is.... ?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:42 am 
Banned User

you hacker, hacked my character today. go away.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:12 am 
Banned User

parry36 wrote:

Dumb or something? I was defusing elements at samarkand u idiot, i didtn hacked u. rofl.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:16 am 
Banned User

Chainsaw wrote:
parry36 wrote:

Dumb or something? I was defusing elements at samarkand u idiot, i didtn hacked u. rofl.
Omg Tarja grow up finally if Pink would have been standing there u would have called her the hacker?

PS: take a shower...Then u musnt call Soxbetty ur gf. :P

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:16 pm 

welcome back hun banya!!!!

Occupations: Hunter and Guild Master
HUNTER FOR LIFE

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:03 pm 
Banned User

F-22 wrote:
welcome back hun banya!!!!

lol?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:07 pm 
Common Member

whats the lol for?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:56 pm 
JadenX2 wrote:
whats the lol for?

i think it was for his ban

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:30 am 
Banned User

her*

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:39 am 
Advanced Member

Rofl this topic has made my day. Thanks :)

Edit:

I take that back. Reading THIS made my day rofl :D

http://www.reborn-union.com/

Retired from SRO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:14 am 

Puma60 wrote:
Rofl this topic has made my day. Thanks :)

Edit:

I take that back. Reading THIS made my day rofl :D

http://www.reborn-union.com/

I like Yan, but that was a pretty low and selfish thing to do to the website.

But I like this part"Pink and all allways claimed Pirates = all scammers / hackers and now you added them in your union. Pathetic and hypocrit."
How can you say that when I see you have AsiLTurkLer & ImperialArmy who you and other guilds hated. I also see TigerGirl in your union who scammed InHuMaN's friend for 300m when buying a sun glavie. Probably lots of other people who were talked about and now they're in your union.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:00 am 
parry36 wrote:
her*

its a her?

aw i could so have taken advantage :(

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:28 pm 

cin wrote:
parry36 wrote:
her*

its a her?

aw i could so have taken advantage :(

lol....its a girl. you want to see her pic? only if you trade me with ruyi's pic.

HUNTER FOR LIFE

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:36 pm 
Advanced Member

LaffyTaffy wrote:

And feureblume adding 2 goldbot guilds into the Fortress to fill it up preventing anyone outside of Reborn uni entering isn't low and selfish? Thats what started all this shit. If he didn't do that, you would still have your site.

LaffyTaffy wrote:
But I like this part"Pink and all allways claimed Pirates = all scammers / hackers and now you added them in your union. Pathetic and hypocrit."
How can you say that when I see you have AsiLTurkLer & ImperialArmy who you and other guilds hated. I also see TigerGirl in your union who scammed InHuMaN's friend for 300m when buying a sun glavie. Probably lots of other people who were talked about and now they're in your union.

AsiL and IA were no were near as hated as Pirates. Pirates were well known by the whole server for having a lot of scammers. Asil and IA had 1 or 2 scammers in both guilds (Which are now kicked). No one had big issues with them. When FRT and R3v left, IA were asked to join (Which they refused) and AsiL guild were considered. A few people mentioned Pirates joining, and uni chat went crazy with people shouting "The day Pirates join Reborn is the day I quit" etc etc. When S_P_Q_R left with FRT and R3v to make their own union, Reborn joined Pirates. Desperate attempt to keep the fortress? Maybe.

And as for TigerGirl, that account has a new owner.

Retired from SRO

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:45 am 

Puma60 wrote:
LaffyTaffy wrote:

And feureblume adding 2 goldbot guilds into the Fortress to fill it up preventing anyone outside of Reborn uni entering isn't low and selfish? Thats what started all this shit. If he didn't do that, you would still have your site.

LaffyTaffy wrote:

AsiL and IA were no were near as hated as Pirates. Pirates were well known by the whole server for having a lot of scammers. Asil and IA had 1 or 2 scammers in both guilds (Which are now kicked). No one had big issues with them. When FRT and R3v left, IA were asked to join (Which they refused) and AsiL guild were considered. A few people mentioned Pirates joining, and uni chat went crazy with people shouting "The day Pirates join Reborn is the day I quit" etc etc. When S_P_Q_R left with FRT and R3v to make their own union, Reborn joined Pirates. Desperate attempt to keep the fortress? Maybe.

And as for TigerGirl, that account has a new owner.

What feuerblume did doesn't compare to someone destroying your guild forums, we'll never have the site back and FW happens every other week, so there is a big difference.

Now what feuerblume did, seems like a smart move because I think only so many guilds can register for FW, correct? Did all your union guilds make it in? If they didn't, it's their fault they didn't register fast enough. Also where does it say in the rule book you can't do what he did? I like when people criticize him for doing what he did, for all we know, others would do the same in his position.

After all the stuff that happened with NEJI_X in ReBorn union forums, I see his other char in your guild, the same guild that wanted him booted out of another guild in union. So what's up with that? Ultra_Violet is his alt char. Or does that account have a new owner too?

Quote:
AsiL and IA were no were near as hated as Pirates

lol. So what you're saying is, IA and Asil were still hated, but you made a union with them anyways for what? Or were they joined for a desperate attepmt to try and take over the fortress? Sounds familiar eh?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:42 pm 
Advanced Member

LaffyTaffy wrote:
What feuerblume did doesn't compare to someone destroying your guild forums, we'll never have the site back and FW happens every other week, so there is a big difference.

Why should xenna give you back the forums? She gave your uni the forums as a favour, even after Pink talks shit to her. And then feur throws it back in her face by cheating at FW, then laughs in globals about it after? You expect Xenna not to retaliate?

LaffyTaffy wrote:
Now what feuerblume did, seems like a smart move because I think only so many guilds can register for FW, correct? Did all your union guilds make it in? If they didn't, it's their fault they didn't register fast enough.

Smart move? Or selfish move? Me and quite a few other people DCed while porting into the Fortress. We came back after about 10minutes and couldn't enter because of his goldbots. Now your saying its our fault we DCed?

LaffyTaffy wrote:
Also where does it say in the rule book you can't do what he did?

So that makes it ok for a scammer to go around scamming people...theres no rule book saying they can't. Grow up. Not everything in life has a rule book. You've got to know your morals.

LaffyTaffy wrote:
After all the stuff that happened with NEJI_X in ReBorn union forums, I see his other char in your guild, the same guild that wanted him booted out of another guild in union. So what's up with that? Ultra_Violet is his alt char. Or does that account have a new owner too?

Yes it also has a new owner. His Previous char was TakeHer from Reborn.

LaffyTaffy wrote:
lol. So what you're saying is, IA and Asil were still hated, but you made a union with them anyways for what? Or were they joined for a desperate attepmt to try and take over the fortress? Sounds familiar eh?

A FEW people hated them, which of course is bound to happen. Unlike Pirates which were hated by the WHOLE union. Theres a big difference between a guild with 1 or 2 scammers than a guild with 10, 20 scammers.

Feurs actions were selfish and immoral. There are no excuses what he did last FW. If he played fair, you would still have your forums. Don't start all this "What feuerblume did doesn't compare to someone destroying your guild forums" shit because we did nothing to you. YOUR uni caused all this, so don't try and make it look as though we are in the wrong.

Retired from SRO

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:02 pm 

we are all cheaters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so quit the crying....lol. we all know what we did wrong, no one is innocent in this game. all of this happened because one person said something stupid in union chat and broke up the union. That person didnt show any proof that all of those things happen.

btw, 2 gold bots cant block you from entering the fortress. even without the gold bots, you guys dont have enough people. We were even with ppls and my union got a wall to protect us. you been in fw you know that.

one more thing, you let teriyaki in your union....lol.

HUNTER FOR LIFE

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:19 pm 
Advanced Member

F-22 wrote:
we are all cheaters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so quit the crying....lol. we all know what we did wrong, no one is innocent in this game. all of this happened because one person said something stupid in union chat and broke up the union. That person didnt show any proof that all of those things happen.

btw, 2 gold bots cant block you from entering the fortress. even without the gold bots, you guys dont have enough people. We were even with ppls and my union got a wall to protect us. you been in fw you know that.

2 Gold Bot Guilds...Obivously we did have enough players otherwise we would have been able to get in. Btw Terik was invited, then kicked almost straight away.

Retired from SRO

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:58 pm 

Puma60 wrote:
F-22 wrote:

2 Gold Bot Guilds...Obivously we did have enough players otherwise we would have been able to get in. Btw Terik was invited, then kicked almost straight away.

teriyaki was kicked because knecko dislike him. If knecko didnt kick teriyaki then he would still be in FRT union.

i am looking forward to this week FW because it seems like you guys found a new way to get in. lol!!!

HUNTER FOR LIFE

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:28 pm 

Quote:
Why should xenna give you back the forums? She gave your uni the forums as a favour, even after Pink talks shit to her. And then feur throws it back in her face by cheating at FW, then laughs in globals about it after? You expect Xenna not to retaliate?

Two wrongs don't make a right, Xenaa could of been the bigger man and not let it bother him, unfortunately he did not. There you go with the word "cheating" again, if adding guilds to the FW wasn't the case, you would of came up with another excuse to why you weren't able to take over the fortress. Also what exactly did Pink say, I couldn't see her talking shit to anybody to tell you the truth.

Quote:
Smart move? Or selfish move? Me and quite a few other people DCed while porting into the Fortress. We came back after about 10minutes and couldn't enter because of his goldbots. Now your saying its our fault we DCed?

You already answered my question, all your union guilds registered and I'm sure the two gold bot guilds didn't have 20+ players in the fortress to fill it up for you not to be able to join. Where did I say it's your fault you dc'ed?..

Quote:
So that makes it ok for a scammer to go around scamming people...theres no rule book saying they can't. Grow up. Not everything in life has a rule book. You've got to know your morals.

I'm pretty sure feuer wasn't scamming you was he? Nah. How does this compare to scamming someone? Also I know you like sro, but bud, this isn't real life, it's a video game.

Quote:
A FEW people hated them, which of course is bound to happen. Unlike Pirates which were hated by the WHOLE union. Theres a big difference between a guild with 1 or 2 scammers than a guild with 10, 20 scammers.

Bash Pirates all you want, out of IA, Asil and Pirates, IA and Asil probably sent out the most globals disrepecting/trash talking ReBorn union before, during and after FW, so you obviously know you guys were in a hurry to try to build a strong union no matter what. I like how you made up a random number of scammers in Pirates, please take a look at rev6 and point out the 10-20 scammers. Only one I can think of atm who was a scammer was Elite and he's not in the guild anymore.

Quote:
Feurs actions were selfish and immoral. There are no excuses what he did last FW. If he played fair, you would still have your forums. Don't start all this "What feuerblume did doesn't compare to someone destroying your guild forums" shit because we did nothing to you. YOUR uni caused all this, so don't try and make it look as though we are in the wrong.

Yeah because what Xenaa did wasn't "selfish and or "immoral". Xenaa would have done it along the lines when the hate and animosity would of started to build up. Speaking of starting "shit", who was the imbecile coming into the thread posting a link trying to start a flame?Hmm, what feuer did must of really gotten to you.

Quote:
Btw Terik was invited, then kicked almost straight away.

No I'm pretty sure he was the new owner. /Sarcasm

Quote:
all of this happened because one person said something stupid in union chat and broke up the union. That person didnt show any proof that all of those things happen.

Untamed, who said it?

Last edited by LaffyTaffy on Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:34 pm 

tania, the second owner of magiii.

HUNTER FOR LIFE

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:35 pm 

F-22 wrote:
tania, the second owner of magiii.

Should of figured..lol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:37 am 
Advanced Member

Cba to argue with you Laffy, you know who is right.

Retired from SRO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:25 pm 
Common Member

puma's always right :D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:46 pm 

Puma60 wrote:
F-22 wrote:

Btw Terik was invited, then kicked almost straight away.

Teriyaki has his other char in ImperialArmy(Stryk3r). So Teriyaki really is in your union =(