Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:36 am 

Pls dont move all to euro T_T that's gonna break the guild and we will finish with lots of euro char lvl 2x lol

I will try euro for sure but too much effort pulled on chinese one. I stay in China lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:23 pm 

yeah stay in china so i can roll around with u lot at a high lvl xD

Lyfe. ImmA TanK ^___^'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:37 pm 

Of course my chinese girl will be my main :) But I'm pretty sure that euro isnt going to be separate client or anything so we can have euro char's in the guild as well as chinese and stuff.. just my thoughts. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:48 pm 

Btw let's make a clean up in guild...Lots of inactives ... :shock:

I think i'll keep my main chinese and get a lowbie euro when im bored ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:39 am 
Common Member

I am making a euro just to see the dual axes. Not going to use it just want to see.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:47 am 

i wanna try dual daggers :P

Lyfe. ImmA TanK ^___^'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:59 pm 
Casual Member

Hi evreyone , How are you all :)

Guild : SuddenDeath

Legit all the way to 80 :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:05 pm 
Veteran Member

Jeez so many SD tags everywhere on here now haha. Nice to meet you, welcome to the union. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:10 pm 

yea we takin ova! haha :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:44 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

hi What's up guys?:P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:44 am 
Common Member

[SD]LadyOphelia wrote:
yea we takin ova! haha :P

QFT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:36 pm 

SaintAngel wrote:

Oh ya know.. the usual for me: grind for 10 mins get bored.. go pvp get smacked in the face with a 64+9 sun super weapon from heaven, res, buff, get AoE attacked by some random peeps and die again..

Go to town browse stalls looking for cheap deals, missing 0's and what not.. everything is way overpriced.. no luck today.

Break down drops while BS'ing in guild/union chat.. yea that urban dictionary is pretty darn funny.. Create some stones to fuse with new gears.. some success and some failures I'm content with that.

Set up a stall with cheap prices.. gotta get this crap outta my inventory. Click open and disconnect from server!

Oh and I can't wait to go home and wait on Uruchi for 2 hours and get ks'd by a lvl 80 :D haha... Oh I'm only kidding.. I love this F*ing game :P

So St.. what u up to? :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:06 pm 

Hadn't had a chance to post here since moving over......having fun again now that I can chat with a great group.... or as some of you already have experienced .... MISS CHAT.....get yelled at in chat, pm'd, and sometimes have someone come by from guild and stop right in front of me and say "are you there or are you botting"........LOL.....sorry I usually get soooo focused in on ctrl clicking the next mob, turn do it again, turn again, turn........half the time I miss a screen or two of chats.

I have been trying to do better at keeping an eye over on the chat window but if I miss your question, I am not ignoring anyone just zoned out grinding.

Ever try to scroll up and read what you missed, as the chat screen rolls back down, mobs start attacking you as you type and try to buff all at the same time....:shock:

Anyway glad to be aboard - not a bit disappointed since I moved over from Troy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:15 pm 
Veteran Member

Glad you decided to come over, and glad you are enjoying yourself. Do your best to keep up with chat :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:25 pm 

Hey Wrath ^^ don't forget we also have a union forum too hehe. We have a few events planned for the euro update and other things. Glad you came to pacific and good luck grindin :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:03 pm 
Casual Member

Location: Pacific... Er, Hawaii... wait, that's Pacific, right?
Holy freakin' crap. Didn't this thread start only two days ago? Well, I just saw that it was off topic and wanted to thank some people on Pacific. Saikaku Huy for buying me a thief devil suit and and an sos, Huy Khung for letting me in his guild and giving me an sos blade and a wolf, Nucleo for giving me a +3 blade, Mprules for the shield, and I hate to sound rude or anything but I forget the rest of the people who have given me free stuff. I have only bought like 4 things in this game hahahaha.

Psycho_aus said: Hell no =\
Aramushin said: hey jackie! JackFate said: What the **** did you just call me Aram....
Love ya TingTing... are you dead yet? 爱你哦 !!!
JackFate, NgUoI_KhUnG, lvl 31, Chinese Aleksander, lvl 10, Europe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:04 pm 
Casual Member

Also, it's only 1 week until Europe comes out and Wong promised to come back when it did, lets throw a party.

Aramushin said: hey jackie! JackFate said: What the **** did you just call me Aram....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:48 pm 
Banned User

lets not :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:01 pm 
Forum God

Spierred wrote:
Also, it's only 1 week until Europe comes out and Wong promised to come back when it did, lets throw a party.

only for a day

I am not online much if you wish to get hold of me send me a private message with your email/discord and ill catch up with you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:28 pm 

[SD]Master_Wong wrote:
Spierred wrote:

only for a day

But you have to promise you won't sign off until after the Tour of Europe event! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:17 am 

[SD]LadyOphelia wrote:
SaintAngel wrote:

Oh ya know.. the usual for me: grind for 10 mins get bored.. go pvp get smacked in the face with a 64+9 sun super weapon from heaven, res, buff, get AoE attacked by some random peeps and die again..

Go to town browse stalls looking for cheap deals, missing 0's and what not.. everything is way overpriced.. no luck today.

Break down drops while BS'ing in guild/union chat.. yea that urban dictionary is pretty darn funny.. Create some stones to fuse with new gears.. some success and some failures I'm content with that.

Set up a stall with cheap prices.. gotta get this crap outta my inventory. Click open and disconnect from server!

Oh and I can't wait to go home and wait on Uruchi for 2 hours and get ks'd by a lvl 80 :D haha... Oh I'm only kidding.. I love this F*ing game :P

So St.. what u up to? :wink:

O.O

ROFLOL..

Biggest con of the 20th century: http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq34 ... 9_7291.jpg

Israeli tactics of warfare: http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq34 ... 2_5854.jpg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:23 am 
Forum God

[SD]LadyOphelia wrote:
[SD]Master_Wong wrote:
Spierred wrote:

only for a day

But you have to promise you won't sign off until after the Tour of Europe event! :D

why not after all this is the end of an era i cant brag i know it all now can i?

I am not online much if you wish to get hold of me send me a private message with your email/discord and ill catch up with you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:35 am 
Casual Member

Hey, I was just thinking, when the area gets bigger with Europe and all, won't that be a lot of space for only like 2,000 payers? Could like a trader go his whole rout without ever seeing another person because everyone is spread out so much?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:51 am 
Casual Member

Ok, I'm really bored downloading Europe so I'm gonna tell a story. I was about to go thieving and told my guild about it then NguoiDiSau tells me he's going to do a multi * trade. We don't like hate each other or anything, but we're all crazy or something so I was going to go to DiSau(lvl60) and rob him. At first I thought he was going to Jangan so I left the city heading to DW, I passed Tiger Mountain when he tells me he's at the bridge, so I turn around and run back still thinking he's going to Jangan. I knew I couldn't fight DiSau, so while I was chasing him down I had PM'd both Phat_Yang and Psycho_aus to go kill him. We look all around East China for like 10 minutes before he tells me that he's near the Bandit Mountain, so I just barley find out he's actually going to Donwhang. We search for him for another long while and Phat finds him. He was only freakin' doing a 1*! I called two high level friends all the way down to Jangan then search for DiSau for almost half an hour just to find out we can't touch him. So me and Phat just follow him around for a bit then he dumps his tranny, kills me, goes thieving. It wasn't a total loss though because on the way back from Jangan I found 3* worth of loot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:50 pm 

I like your story cuz it shows there are many ways to have "fun" and it isn't all about a boring race to the level cap until you can "do stuff". Much like Lady O pointed out......grind a bit get bored, look for deals in stalls (in all 3 towns some days) find a bunch of botters and ks all the giants, thief up and follow a 1* around till he begs you to go away, zerk up and kill mangs to see what your highest crit hit currently is, cape up and kill the noob grinding tigers with his cape on cuz he thinks it looks cool, attack a reeeed npc thief you know is gonna kill ya and run around in circles till he gets dizzy(wont be able to do this much longer without jobbing), take your grab pet to the den and let it pickup all the gold laying around, and on and on and on.......

My favorite is the time (noob days) that I thought when the npc said "run" to jang and talk to the herbalist, it actually meant you MUST run to jang (remember I said noob days)....well it was a nice walk, helped some trades along the way, killed a couple of white tiger giants, picked up lots of loot, etc....got razzed for it for weeks afterwards from my guildies..... :roll:

Yep Lady O, I keep an eye on union chat as well and I am thoroughly entertained some days by the banter back an forth..... :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:42 pm 
Veteran Member

Yeah sometimes i wonder what drugs people are on in union. Some of the most ridiculous random things are said in union. But thats why its such a fun one :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:56 pm 
Banned User

So you are the type of idiot that kills those grinding with a cape on... I always warn them to take them off because some idiot higher than them wanting to make themselves feel good will come acros them and kill them

And if you find a way to complain about everything ofcourse you are gonna get bored every 5 mins.... the trick is to find something that you want to achieve and aim for it.... say aim for the 3k sp in 1 day or maybe gor 175k gp.... or simply aim for 75% exp after the days ticket then if you achieve it you can have the rest of the day off... helps to make grinding more fun if you have a goal....

As for uniques they have never been fun to hunt even when there werent a bunch of bots after them.... wait 2 hours realise you forgot your pills go back to town buy pills get half way back "blah blah blah has spawned" ask somebody werehe spawned ends up being exactly were you were waiting.... or wait 2 hours find the unique survive till the end look at exp gain and realise that you could have earned 10X the amount by just grinding the time you spent "hunting"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:58 pm 

Imagine if you heard half the stuff on vent! Lol.. now that can get pretty crazy too hehe. :P I love my crazy union :love:

EDIT: Dam rev.. try not to be so negative. Of course we all have goals but some days its just good to chill relax and do whatever the hell comes up. Not everyone has the hardcore mentality, no offense.

Anyway.. Who wants to camp isy with me :twisted: lmfao, who needs to level when you have a shot at 5 seconds of fame for killing the almighty unique!! hehe.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:46 pm 
Veteran Member

Im the type of idiot that kills people in job or cape while they grind after I warn them a couple times and they either ignore me or dont believe me.

And a goal or not, grinding is repetitive throught this game. It gets boring. Actually having fun, outside of grinding. Thats how you keep from being bored.

As for uniques, of course they aren't "fun" if you hunt them for those reasons. Who cares about how much exp you get? Definately cant be the goal when those people 10 or 20 levels higher, even 40 levels higher then the unique kill it. and multiple times at that. Uniques should be, ready for this, something unique to hunt. Something different. A challenge to find. Now when you do finally find it, would be nice not to have that lvl 80 standing there taking chunks of the unique's HP away with a few hits.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:09 pm 
Banned User

I can see your point I dont hunt uniques because I find it a waste of my time I play the game to be the best I can be, that means I have to spend as much time as posbible grinding and with my life being a pile of sh*t right now means I dont have that much time to spend in game so i cnat do the whole hardcore thing I did at the begining, which kinda rules out everything but maybe Yarkan if he spawns when I am out.

And the lvl difference of people hunting uniques isnt that bad I mean 80 on TG is a bit much but that is a difficult unique because its close to the jobbers so if they are their when she pops they are gonna try and kill her... if they are camping then thats just sad.... Uru is open till you hit 50 or 55 depending on build and then isy from 52 till maybe 70 or 72...

Of course people have different opinions of the lvls you should be killing uniques at IMO anybody over maybe 35 shouldnt be killing TG but other people would disagree

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next