Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: _Art_of_War_ want a war
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:18 pm 
Banned User

So we at AoW were wondering if any of you legit guilds or unions would like to war.

If you havent got the fire power from your guild we will war a union.

Doesnt have to be a guild war so no points and stuff will be lost can be done as an organised cape or job war.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:02 am 

that would be REALLY fun but can you guys wait a bit more , like august or something (i know lol) so we have equal levels, cause 2/3 of us are farming lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:42 pm 
Advanced Member

We can have a union war.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:54 am 

Well, the good news is that bizzle and I are finally done farming, but I really don't feel like getting nuked by Hrvo and Tzu over and over again =/

We plan to re-war easy riders. Possibly plan a war with Loony Tunes, but frankly I'd be insane to war AoW... honestly you guys are too strong for us. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:30 am 
Advanced Member

gratz about finishing the farming :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:55 am 

I agree with lia just give us a bit of time. Your highest lvl must br Hrvo if im right and he's 70 or so...Ours is 66 and then 5x. Wait a bit guys, wait a bit :P

Btw, long time i havent seen Tzu around...maybe its me or did he disappear?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:26 am 
Banned User

No our lvls go like 72 or 71 then 69 68 67

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:37 am 

---Rev--- wrote:
No our lvls go like 72 or 71 then 69 68 67

still way stronger than us lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:51 pm 
Advanced Member

yea its 71-69-68-67...from when I last saw at least.... lol and Reverend is probably one of the best lvl 67's out there by far. His GSM crit makes me wet myself. Lol :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:12 pm 
Banned User

LMAO yeah its pretty good crit really when I get to 69 will be higher hopefully will have around 106% balance then only got 104% now :P :P

and if that glavie wasnt so macho and would accept its pink glow it would be better to :P :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:49 am 
Banned User

Can I join the war? :O jk

Aww, I suggest a coloured cape war with levels distributed into two teams (doesnt matter from which guild since its for fun). Oh and dont job war unless you want some lvl80 ruining it :S.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:02 am 
Banned User

yeah job wars are hard to organise you have to find a place that doesnt get any traffice and such.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:07 am 
Banned User

War us, Sin :).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:54 am 
Banned User

LOL yeah I wonder who would win that one

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:54 pm 
Advanced Member

I remember I one-hit you once m00m00 :P . And did you read the original post? Lol. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:13 pm 

I think a cape war would be fun ^^ maybe we should try to organize somethin like this soon. I'll post an event notice on the uni forums and see if we can work somethin out. Maybe this weekend? I'll hit ya up on the game and see whats up :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:14 pm 

[SD]LadyOphelia wrote:
I think a cape war would be fun ^^ maybe we should try to organize somethin like this soon. I'll post an event notice on the uni forums and see if we can work somethin out. Maybe this weekend? I'll hit ya up on the game and see whats up :P

noooooooooooooooooo next week end pls, and it'll give more time if next week end i think xD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:14 am 
Banned User

Pretty easy to do coloured cape war. You can roam the map looking for the other team. Just report back a kill to a tournament organizer who works out the points >,^.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:16 am 

Sylhana wrote:
Pretty easy to do coloured cape war. You can roam the map looking for the other team. Just report back a kill to a tournament organizer who works out the points >,^.

Sounds like fun and a unique idea :P

And yea Krat we'll wait a bit seeing as my pc is a whore and contracted a viral infection o.O lmao :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:36 pm 

Im re-reading, and i dotn see WHERE we promised a war with AoW...

So yeah im trying to make both union have friendly relations but obviously no one realize it or want to help me (both sides).

When pacific opened we started wrong with the union BS i agree, but you guys dont think we should stop now? we're all acting like kids.

The main reason why i want both side to be friendly and not kill / flame / insult each other is that we're both legit and working hard to stay legit. Also im trying to cool things down because Wogn is friend with Tzu and i dont want his guild to be in wrong relation with AoW.

So can we stop all the bs! When SunTzu and I can finally have a normal conversation, and know a bit more of each other, and then we can set up a time and an event with BOTH union, someone hs to come and restart flaming.

PLEASE STOP. Im too tired of that!!!!! That goes to both side!!! Why the **** do you always keep opening your mouth!!

Maybe we could just respect each other, or atleast ignore each other if its the only way !!!

But please, please STOOOOOOOOOOOOP!! dont add fuel to fire!!

:(

P.S: may this post be well interpreted >.> im not trying to flame one of the side. i just want things to calm down -_- i dotn wanna see union A hating union B

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:50 pm 
Banned User

why did you bring it here you are refering to comments made on a totaly different forum why not keep it on that forum... if you think your post count here will put me off reacting you are wrong.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:09 pm 

---Rev--- wrote:
why did you bring it here you are refering to comments made on a totaly different forum why not keep it on that forum... if you think your post count here will put me off reacting you are wrong.

YOU SEE??????!!!!!!

im posting here cuz the thread on other forum is locked, and btw it is a private forum where aow members arent supposed to be registered. ANd im not trying to flaming you or being better than you or anything else im tryong to calm things down why you dont want to understand!!!

YES you're better than me you're 69+ and im 45, what elese do you want?

And stop talking about my post count i dont see what it has to do with the topic!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:15 pm 
Forum God

meh way i see it is, what you said rev shouldnt have been said, and krat bringing it here shouldnt have been done

il add more when i think it up in the right way i dont wanna agrovate either side :P

I am not online much if you wish to get hold of me send me a private message with your email/discord and ill catch up with you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:20 pm 

Let me just make myself clear here.. regardless of what was said on other forums.

I respect AoW for their efforts to build a strong and legit guild and union. You guys are good people. I get along with most of you in game and don't mind chatting with you all and being friendly.

Obviously at this point in time competing against each other is the cause of drama. I have already said that there are more higher lvls in the AoW union so there would be no fair match. And the fact that you guys seem a little too blood thirsty is really putting me off. You want to be the best.. we just wanna have fun.

We can co-exist peacefully but as for competing.. It will only cause more drama. Our existence is not to boost your egos. When you can realize that it is not about who is better than who, then maybe we can have some fun together.

I apologize for offending AoW, I admit I haven't been entirely innocent. And Krat I hope you can understand that sometimes it's better to agree to disagree.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:26 pm 

Ok i just dotn know what to think right now...

THe only i wanted is both union havung fun together...But from what i've seen AoW is not aiming only for fun. I respect their goals even if they're not same as mine, i can understand it.

Maybe my posts/saying have been wrongly interpedted because of my tone or my spellings. Then i apologize.

I'm sure we can co-exist. If we have to ignore each other then lets do it but at least stop arguing, both sides :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:11 pm 
Banned User

Okay this is sorted in my eyes

anymore problems however I would appreciate sorted out of this forum there is no need to post ingame matters on this site

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:35 pm 
Advanced Member

Couple of questions:
1) What just happened?
2) With all due respect, wasn't your post kinda random krat?

I think a lot of people from both guilds miss the fact that SuddenDeath too is actually pretty strong, and they actually have similar goals to us. Believe it or not, our goals are actually very similar: to have fun in the game. We often go about it different ways, (and we have different views as to guild rules), but in the end, it's really a cause + reaction kind of thing. From a biast AoW point of view, this is what its been like for me: Since the very beginning of our union days, we have not gotten along well with each other in many cases. With us, you piss of one of us, whoever it may be, you piss off all of us. This causes a reaction, which causes another bigger reaction, which causes another... etc.etc. It's tough to stop this kind of stuff, but I think understanding is the first step to acceptance, and saying this makes me feel dumb. :roll:
I always try to be as honest as possible, since my word means quite a bit to me. Just putting my honest views out there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:52 pm 
Veteran Member

Just said it was settled, ask rev privately instead of reviving it in the topic all over again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:54 pm 

I posted here because i thought it was better that's all lol :P bah :!:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:01 pm 
Forum God

SuddenDeath has a new rule well the clan does and im seeing the silkroad union guilds agree to this

Il stil talk to rev some more and maybe suntzu but i wanna speak to him just for old times sake anyways

rev il pm you the new rule the way i phrased it anyways

I am not online much if you wish to get hold of me send me a private message with your email/discord and ill catch up with you.