Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: iLove Guild Fresh and New!!! Be The First Batch!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:26 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

iLove -ACTIVE and LEGIT players only. Any level can join but must be active.
TheKing -same as above
SpartanVII -same as above

Drop a message to RyuuSakura for recruitment. If there is no space in iLove then you will overflowed to TheKing or SpartanVII. Active noobs welcome. All members should be polite and considerate to other guild members or union members. any harrassment or misconduct will result in defamation of character via globals and ban from guild and union. iLove is lvl 1 guild 0% and TheKing and SpartanVII are both lvl 2. Be the FIRST batch in this union!!! space is fillingup quickly hurry hurry. A guild wont recruit you? WE recruit anyone as long as they are nice people and active =] enjoy

Post subject: Re: iLove Guild Fresh and New!!! Be The First Batch!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:33 pm 

r3v3l4t10ns wrote:
Active noobs welcome.

i think you should remove that because i don't think people want to be called noobs :P

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:18 am 
Veteran Member

Azn_Pride wrote:
r3v3l4t10ns wrote:
Active noobs welcome.

i think you should remove that because i don't think people want to be called noobs :P

Newb, noob same difference. He pretty much means new players that are active are welcomed. Which is rare since a lot GL don't want low lvl's in their guild. There is always a min. requirement. ( i.e " must be lvl 32+ to join....")

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:32 am 
Loyal Member

Hostage wrote:
Azn_Pride wrote:
r3v3l4t10ns wrote:
Active noobs welcome.

Newb, noob same difference. He pretty much means new players that are active are welcomed. Which is rare since a lot GL don't want low lvl's in their guild. There is always a min. requirement. ( i.e " must be lvl 32+ to join....")

if the guild is new u can't expect high lvl players to join your lvl 1 guild, that's why their asking low lvls. Also low lvl give more GP than high lvls

Please click and help me with my little game. Don't worry it's not a link to a virus filled site or anything harmful. It's just like those links to help a little dragon grow thingie.

http://s4.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=184584

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:40 am 
Veteran Member

Nice to hear of another legit guild. And a higher level character may want to join with the amount of legit guilds low or possibly just to help out others. My guild was made up of mostly ppl starting in 1X or 2X tho, and I've found it kinda cool to have them grow in guild. Now many in 4X, 5X, even 6X.

Good luck to you and your guild.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:11 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

=] thanks guys. yeah all active new players are welcome :D i just want to see these guilds grow with lots of members that are friends you know? so yup. eventually the guild will evolve into job guilds. Then join a union and possibly get more high lvls. you cant really expect much from a new guild so players can get warmed up and WANT to play sro cuz i guess its fun with people that play with each other. grinding will get more enjoyable and yadadada blah blah. remember either post here/message/ or drop me a message on sro to the char. RyuuSakura