Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Is this a good idea? (read thread first please)
that would be awesome! sure id like that=] 25%  25%  [ 1 ]
nah 50%  50%  [ 2 ]
maybe 25%  25%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 4
 Post subject: FORTRESS WAR UNION
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:33 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

As all of you know, fortress wars are upon us. If you're not with the best then you will probably wont get to do much in fortress war. And thats not fun at all. So how about we scratch and spit together the best darned guilds and create a union? Guild Level doesnt really matter but obviously we need some high level veteran players in them. If anything, we'd probably have to squeeze all of the high levels into one guild and arrange the overflow to other remaining guilds.

Come on guys think about it. If you really want to stand a chance in fortress wars, you guys need to set aside whatever differences you have and band together. Yah this sounds crazy but with more thought and planning put into this project, we can do it! Well one person cant do it alone so whoevers interested then please discuss your concerns, ideas, watever. I know this is a tough cookie to swallow but think about the big picture here. A freaking huge union with all high levels. Yes there is the reason of they will just take over silkroad but, well i guess we will have to see wat well do about that.

The end product I envision is a Job union with all Hunters and Traders possibly Thieves. Then whoevers sick of grinding or watever the reason, the union can do trade runs all day long, now i think that would be awesome. Look at the other servers, they have masssive trades all day long. plus ud be making loads of cash/exp/ watever. Now i was in the PureEntity union in Greece server in the _Phantoms guild. We used to do 5 star union trade runs all the time! and the union was not even that huge; it was only like 5/6 guilds at the time. Not all was lvl 5 but we still had fun. so watever

Point is. We need a big ass legit union that actually does jobs and stuff. Lvl80's and 8th d users can stop pvping with capes and mini job duels and do something productive.

So all you guys reading this thread go leave us yor 2 cents. we all need to work together and have faith in this and it will become reality.

Post subject: Re: FORTRESS WAR UNION
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:45 pm 
Valued Member

truth is mate theres only mabye 10-15 lvl 80 legits on the server. plus we choose to stay legit knowing we stand no chance at these fortress wars. also even if all the legits banded together we'd get owned easily. guilds like viete and lost soul could defeat whole botting unions on there own. its a good idea but theres only ONE legit union on the server atm. btw its Easy_Riders so i recommend just going those guys. :)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:02 am 

GodsForce tried to do that dude. it failed, people didnt want to. Some were too attached to their old union, others only wanted to lead this new union. phail =/

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:49 am 
Valued Member

lol surreal at last fortress war = epic fail , yea people would be attacthed to there old unions and the authority they had.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:07 am 

GrindingEternaly wrote:
truth is mate theres only mabye 10-15 lvl 80 legits on the server. plus we choose to stay legit knowing we stand no chance at these fortress wars. also even if all the legits banded together we'd get owned easily. guilds like viete and lost soul could defeat whole botting unions on there own. its a good idea but theres only ONE legit union on the server atm. btw its Easy_Riders so i recommend just going those guys. :)

hey hey hey hey hey hey hey what about US!!!!!!!!! Goddamnit leave you buggers alone for a few months and suddenly you all forget? Disappointing man, disappointing. :P
MAKE THAT TWO YOU BUGGER!!
Perhaps not all of us are coming back. That's probably truth. And perhaps the ones coming back won't be as active as before. That's probably truth. Perhaps we're just here to have fun and do well on the server as legits. That's the absolutely positively spiffing truth.

Fembria
IGN: BabyThunder Guild: AoW

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:39 am 
Valued Member

[AoW]ForLife wrote:
GrindingEternaly wrote:

hey hey hey hey hey hey hey what about US!!!!!!!!! Goddamnit leave you buggers alone for a few months and suddenly you all forget? Disappointing man, disappointing. :P
MAKE THAT TWO YOU BUGGER!!
Perhaps not all of us are coming back. That's probably truth. And perhaps the ones coming back won't be as active as before. That's probably truth. Perhaps we're just here to have fun and do well on the server as legits. That's the absolutely positively spiffing truth.

alot of people have left aow man and joined botting guilds and i doubt they'd return to aow. btw who is returning? rev, red, you and it mr.tzu coming back? plus it wasn't a few months it was 2 tops : P

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:04 am 

Madeline_G was really the only one I know who did that. Matthew I never really knew, having quit Pacific before he came into the guild, though I recognize the name.
Madeline... pretty awesome guy (yes). I'm pretty positive he's still legit. He had a rough time staying in the guild alone for about a month, poor guy. We'll see what happens to him. It doesn't matter though man, I don't think you understand--he's still part of our AoW family. Whether he likes it or not, he is part of our return. He is locked inside our Silkroad destinies, because brothers don't leave brothers (and sisters) behind. They always come back, and help them through the highs and the lows. I'll be there for you Madeline, even if you are in a *cough* all-bot *cough* union.
Hm, I'll be pretty strong if I play lol.
Rev is a beast. You don't talk smack about someone when you've seen them tank a lvl 80 farmed int spear with +7 spear---at lvl 74, without even vigoring or having a pimped set.
Tzu could probably solo most legit guilds on the server, and probably quite a few bot ones too.
We got a lot of other prospects.
And frankly, we don't care. We're here to have a good time. I really don't give a (expletive) about what people think of us. Whether we're strong or not strong, good or not good, active or not active, we are having fun. Isn't that what matters? Isn't that the guild we all hope and dream of? What is a guild anyway? It's an in-game mini-community where you have fun. And we have accomplished this. We'll have a helluva time. And we invite any 42+ legit who wants to be a part of this jewel of SRO history to join us as we strive to achieve piece, justice, morality, culture, sport, family life and the obliteration of all other life forms. (Adams, Douglas. Life, the Universe, and Everything. P66)

Fembria

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:48 am 

since when deathstance got union :P

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:15 am 

Surreal (with some numbers) union?
Don't tell me that's legit lol. Maybe you got your own union now, but you chaps were certainly were in a bot union. And I'm sorry, but I really honestly don't like GodsForce much anymore. I won't go further into this though. He just went from being a cool guy in my eyes to a kind of...well... I'll leave it there.

Fembria

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:14 am 

I didn't know we joined again...>.<

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:52 pm 
Valued Member

lol tzi count my 6x bowman in for your guild. yea tzi matthew is still legit afaik and in deathstance. snow ninja is there aswell but hes off in thr army atm. Paulatug or something is a bot now though

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:55 pm 

[AoW]ForLife wrote:
Don't tell me that's legit lol. Maybe you got your own union now, but you chaps were certainly were in a bot union. And I'm sorry, but I really honestly don't like GodsForce much anymore. I won't go further into this though. He just went from being a cool guy in my eyes to a kind of...well... I'll leave it there.

Silly Krat. :P:P

Hm ok Palautug we never really knew that well, at least I didn't. He never really got much into being in guild if you know what I mean.
Matthew, good to know. I seriously still don't know who he is, but sounds like a cool guy :)
What does afaik mean? :?

Fembria

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:14 pm 

as far as i know

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:44 am 
Loyal Member

[AoW]ForLife wrote:
[AoW]ForLife wrote:

Silly Krat. :P:P

Hm ok Palautug we never really knew that well, at least I didn't. He never really got much into being in guild if you know what I mean.
Matthew, good to know. I seriously still don't know who he is, but sounds like a cool guy :)
What does afaik mean? :?

Ok I know matt his a nice guy and an AoW member b4, I think we can call him to join.

Please click and help me with my little game. Don't worry it's not a link to a virus filled site or anything harmful. It's just like those links to help a little dragon grow thingie.

http://s4.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=184584

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:13 am 

Matthew is in Surreal now?!? :O

Fembria

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:47 am 

we made some changes for FW that's why some swapped guilds ;)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:39 pm 
Banned User

oO AoW is back'?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:30 am 

Somewhat Pham, but perhaps in a different way than before. :P

Good luck krat, you're going to need it. Fortress glitch FTL.

Fembria

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:11 pm 
Banned User

lol good luck getin fortress, my unuion i currnetly holding fortres and we know all the good tactics and fortress glitch :D

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:12 am 

Hey our union (surreal) did pretty well at last fortress. No one could reach the heart but we were pretty happy of our team work and cleric work lol...

I could only join at the end, anyways Hmong was way too much compared to Viete+surreal...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:37 pm 
Banned User

we mite lose next war cuz we lost our 3 turk guildd that had many lvl 80, but they were stupid and didnt follow our tacctics