Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: [Request] Bow Guide for 100cap ^^
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:56 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

i have bower 90lvl 90pacheon/90fire/72cold/48light..
So what should i do at 100lvl? -.-

?

Post subject: Re: [Request] Bow Guide for 100cap ^^
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:52 pm 

that's not very good :P
If you could start over you should pick:
100 pacheon/ 100 fire/ 80 light/ 20 cold.
But now you have leveled cold too much so I guess you should delevel light completely to get a 100pach/100fire/100cold build.
Pick both imbues and you will be kinda godly in PvP.
Jobbing wont be as useful, becuase you don't have the speed.
Just buy the speedpots or get a bard for you :)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:28 am 

100 pacheon/ 100 fire/ 80 light/ 20 cold. >>> yes goin for this

hey are u from ecuador?
cuz i am¡¡¡

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:16 pm 

Carrusel wrote:

hey are u from ecuador?
cuz i am¡¡¡

Check the line under his avatar saying Location: lithuania.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:32 pm 

:? :? so, why is he using the coat of arms of ecuador as avatar :? :?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:12 am 
Loyal Member

light is pure phail for bowman. You dont need it that high.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:19 pm 

Lol Fury....From your post, I can guess that you don`t have any archer char....and I can guess too that you either are noob, or play silkroad for a few months...How can light don`t be usefull for archers? I have an archer, and from my point of view, the light is ESENTIAL for archers! Why? Simply: Because archers are range fighters, so they have to keep a range when pvp`ing, and light help them do that, cause light give them a lot of speed. Not to mantion the esential parry ratio you get from light....BTW best build for 100 is 100pach/100fire/80light/20cold ;)

Build:Full str archer(fire/light).
Pet:HarryPotter(lvl 82)

Romanasii...Can`t live with them, can`t live without them...

98% of the teenagers will try or has tried smoking pot.If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:35 am 

BAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM LOL

100 Fire / 100 Pacheon / 100 Force

This will one of the best builds for PvP at the 100 cap along side a force glaiver.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:03 am 
Loyal Member

bugy92 wrote:
Lol Fury....From your post, I can guess that you don`t have any archer char....and I can guess too that you either are noob, or play silkroad for a few months...How can light don`t be usefull for archers? I have an archer, and from my point of view, the light is ESENTIAL for archers! Why? Simply: Because archers are range fighters, so they have to keep a range when pvp`ing, and light help them do that, cause light give them a lot of speed. Not to mantion the esential parry ratio you get from light....BTW best build for 100 is 100pach/100fire/80light/20cold ;)

LOL fyi, i have a very successful bowman atm and i know what im talking about. But w/e, if you think adding light over cold is more important, well your the one screwing ur character up.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:00 pm 
Ex-Staff

warfire6395 wrote:
BAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM LOL

100 Fire / 100 Pacheon / 100 Force

This will one of the best builds for PvP at the 100 cap along side a force glaiver.

There comes the cleric/sub cleric!

(Yeah I got a force bower, love it anyhow :love: )

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:48 am 

hey dude just du this get atleast light to 72 and stay with ice in 48. 8) i myself im making a bowman and im going that way.your going to need some speed for trade and other stuff. but mostly grind.and dont worry about ice to much in party try to get in with acleric they always buff. :D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:59 am 
Common Member

100 bow/100 fire/ 100 force
100 bow/100 fire/ 80 light / 20 ice
100 bow/ 100 fire/ 100 ice

Any of those three will do good. I'm going with the 2nd build because I'm lazy and it's sp friendly. Out of the three, I'd say the 1st would be the best for pvp, the third for war, and 2 just for grinding and general gameplay.

EDIT: I have a 90 FF'd bower.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:53 am 
Common Member

Carrusel wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:41 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

ty guys for ideas ;) i try to create force bower or 100bow/100fire/100cold^^
my build at 90lvl is not bad, cos its from one guide and its pretty good for tank char.
good luck for noobs like "go 72light, not cold, cos i have 3x bower" :banghead:

?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:29 am 

bugy92 wrote:

FALSE!

You can get speed by buying pots. And dont bitch about the cost bc you can grind for the cash in the same time itd take to grind for sp points. Plus you get knockback in the pach skill tree so that maintains range. Cold is MUCH more essential for the added phys def, as well as ice imbue, for SLOWING your enemy down. (no one ever said using 2 imbues was illegal). However. I like force bows.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:55 am 

omg rofl, ur build is ok atm, but fire/pach/cold all capped is best for PVP, and adding a little more light will make it better in PVE, simple as that rofl i hate ppl that take light over ice, ice is so important at capp, gives so much def, and light gives u just a mag inc which u dont rlly need for str and some speed that is replaceable and if u go jobbing u will always find a person that has bard as sub, so i take cold over light any day :P

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:13 pm 
Banned User

bugy92 wrote:

:palm: :banghead:

exactly what a complete noob who doesnt know anything about pacheon would say. you CANT keep a range while pvping, idk how it works on the other MMORPG u play, but here not. also keeping a range will not give you any advantage, if you cant tank a few hits without running away for range, quit already

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:47 am 

Cryolite wrote:
bugy92 wrote:

exactly what a complete noob who doesnt know anything about pacheon would say. you CANT keep a range while pvping, idk how it works on the other MMORPG u play, but here not. also keeping a range will not give you any advantage, if you cant tank a few hits without running away for range, quit already

Knockback? As a bow you can keep range VERY well, if you know what youre doing.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:56 am 
Banned User

_c0nflict_ wrote:
Cryolite wrote:
bugy92 wrote:

Knockback? As a bow you can keep range VERY well, if you know what youre doing.

to make & keep a range, u need to spam knockback, and thats extremely noobish

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:34 am 
Ex-Staff

Not to mention a waste of time/arrow/pots.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:31 pm 

Quote:

So playing your character in a way thats going to be successful makes you a noob? lol alright.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:47 pm 
Banned User

_c0nflict_ wrote:
Quote:

So playing your character in a way thats going to be successful makes you a noob? lol alright.

spamming kb is noob. stun from strong bow & fire/ice wall once a while is enough to survive, you dont need to spam kb

Spoiler!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:59 pm 

Cryolite wrote:
_c0nflict_ wrote:
Quote:

spamming kb is noob. stun from strong bow & fire/ice wall once a while is enough to survive, you dont need to spam kb

Spoiler!

rofl, ofc, people always say bless/KB/zerk is nooby, omg its in the game for a reason, and ye zerking in pvp is unfair rofl, but u can use it, you will be called a noob, but i dont understand why people get called noobs for using skills they have, if they want to spam KB, let them, they will soon realise you wont die from it and they will just waste arrows...

so dont call ppl nooby for usin skills in pvp omg thats what the game is i want to do this :slap: to u guys that complaim omg its sooo annoying,

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:02 pm 
Banned User

Quote:
rofl, ofc, people always say bless/KB/zerk is nooby, omg its in the game for a reason, and ye zerking in pvp is unfair rofl, but u can use it, you will be called a noob, but i dont understand why people get called noobs for using skills they have, if they want to spam KB, let them, they will soon realise you wont die from it and they will just waste arrows...

so dont call ppl nooby for usin skills in pvp omg thats what the game is i want to do this :slap: to u guys that complaim omg its sooo annoying,

using skills is one thing, spamming it forever is another.

bowers who spam kb -> noob. if a bower needs to kb his enemy nonstop, then enemy must be hitting like more than half of his hp with every skill, and a bower with such set is a noob.

sure u cant call a bower noob coz he uses too much strong bow, but kb is different, and who spams it is a noob

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:11 am 

Cryolite wrote:
Quote:

using skills is one thing, spamming it forever is another.

bowers who spam kb -> noob. if a bower needs to kb his enemy nonstop, then enemy must be hitting like more than half of his hp with every skill, and a bower with such set is a noob.

sure u cant call a bower noob coz he uses too much strong bow, but kb is different, and who spams it is a noob

Why? Because it works and disables you from killing him? If it keeps the bower alive and you cant kill him, maybe youre the noob.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:30 am 
Ex-Staff

Cryolite is right, ok sure everyone has their own way of fighting but what's the use of spamming kb in a pvp match? Neither of the two will die, and if you have to do it to survive an int with snow on it's just sad. And what about str chars? they got 40k+ hp while the arrows do like 1.5-2k dmg.

Everyone has their own way, but it's just pathetic spamming kb all the time unless you're trying to annoy someone.

Last edited by XMoshe on Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:21 pm 
Banned User

XMoshe wrote:
Conflict is right, ok sure everyone has their own way of fighting but what's the use of spamming kb in a pvp match? Neither of the two will die, and if you have to do it to survive an int with snow on it's just sad. And what about str chars? they got 40k+ hp while the arrows do like 1.5-2k dmg.

Everyone has their own way, but it's just pathetic spamming kb all the time unless you're trying to annoy someone.

thats what i said, not him lol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:28 pm 
Ex-Staff

Oh messed up the names hehe, my bad =p

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:01 pm 

sure i dont like it, but ye let him spam, u wont kill him and he wont kill you, simple as that....

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:04 pm 
Ex-Staff

Tia wrote:
sure i dont like it, but ye let him spam, u wont kill him and he wont kill you, simple as that....

What's the point in doing it then? I usually just put on shield and either stand still or go to safe and then I get called a noob for 'running'. Seriously lol >.>