Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Great guide!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:02 am 
Casual Member

Greate guide! I created a new char :) I used this guide in SP farming... He's at LVL14 and has 3K of SP's so far. I'm now at 9 lvl gap! And using a lvl13 bow+5 (when I was lvl13)... prior to that I was using a lvl1 SOM bow :D... I plan to SP Farm more... of course... it's kinda boring... but I find relief in playing my other chars when I'm bored farming hehehe

Last edited by normz007 on Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:38 am 

omg.. i just use the SP calculator and im in a state of awe coz the minimal sp i need for my character is 31k. arg but this guide is useful!!! tnx a lot! 9 gaps al da way... i will create new character so i can stop sp farmin at level 24 - 25. thats a relief......... i think

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:27 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

I have a question. You know how you said that at lvl 14 we have a lvl 8gap. At lvl 16 we have a 7 gap. Well when we get to 15 should we add anything? And same with lvl 17? Thx If you can answer this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:29 pm 

im currently level 15 and i have 1.7k em i on the right track?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:23 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

you're lvl 17 and have 1.7k. I'm lvl 14 at 44% and i only have 950.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:25 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

I'm also on Oasis. Elite_Hunter.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:42 pm 

where else???? farming at bandit fortress is hard now a days.. im level 16 with 9 level gaps and im currently staying at level 16 for a while.. question... where should i farm expt bandit archer* many kser *?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:44 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

theres no better place then bandit fortress. Try to get an uber bow n u wont need to be afraid of the ksers cuz, u will become the kser lol. I farmed like mad leaving 9 lvl gap until lvl 20. Total sp ive got so far is 36k. Sp i need when i reach lvl70 is 140k n thts a long way to go =(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:27 am 

Wow, I didnt even know skills could go up to level 80.

Awesome guide, thanks =)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:52 am 
Casual Member

Bloodlord wrote:
theres no better place then bandit fortress. Try to get an uber bow n u wont need to be afraid of the ksers cuz, u will become the kser lol. I farmed like mad leaving 9 lvl gap until lvl 20. Total sp ive got so far is 36k. Sp i need when i reach lvl70 is 140k n thts a long way to go =(

How long did it take you to get 36k? :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:18 am 
Casual Member

Bookmarked!! :D

Hellbreath@Xian
1x Pure STR Blader Fire/Light
Proud farmer, of course...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:54 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

can anyone tell me if i can raise 3 force mastery skills while farming?
and after faming, will i have enough sp to raise all the mastery skills? :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:44 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

normz007 wrote:
Bloodlord wrote:

I'm not very sure. Got hooked on dota halfway through. Guess it took me ard 1 1/2 mths ^-^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:37 pm 
Advanced Member

where should a level 23 with 4 level gap farm? or should i increase my gap then farm ? wish i saw this earlier >__<

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:47 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

Nice guide, but i wonder if its ok if i start to SP farm at level 6(mastery 6 and cold level 6)?
Would it derease my Sp dramatically or what? Because i just would like to have an attack before i start to farm making it a tad less boring?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:09 pm 

Question that may have been answered already.

If I'm level 20 and my skill mastery is level 15, do I get the same amount of SP if I have 5 level 15s just as if I only had 1 level 15?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:41 am 

omg...this forum made me realise...im so screwed!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:36 pm 

Good guide, and uh... at lvl 16, i currently have 1200 sp, through lvl 16-70 i need sadly... 174,968 sp, so says the sp calculator T_T, how much should i farm for now at lvl 16? I'm a to-be-nuker, currently an archer with lvl 2 fire imbue, and lvl 2 antidevilarrow, with lvl 7 fire mastery, and lvl 7 pacheon mastery, and lvl 7 lightning mastery.

Bloodlord wrote:
normz007 wrote:
Bloodlord wrote:

I'm not very sure. Got hooked on dota halfway through. Guess it took me ard 1 1/2 mths ^-^

You play dota on wc3? TEACH ME!!!! I suck... By the time i get high enough lvl so that i can own them with the butcher's hook-dismember-rot combo they have too much hp! And their teammates just get me with some spell that stuns me/interrupts my combo >_>.

M.E.A.T. - Man Eating Animals Together - Copy This into your signature to oppose the vegetarians.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:56 am 
Casual Member

Bloodlord wrote:

Ah ok :D Hehehe :D thanks for the reply :)

drey7000 wrote:
omg...this forum made me realise...im so screwed!

lol! :D

Killun wrote:
Good guide, and uh... at lvl 16, i currently have 1200 sp, through lvl 16-70 i need sadly... 174,968 sp, so says the sp calculator T_T, how much should i farm for now at lvl 16? I'm a to-be-nuker, currently an archer with lvl 2 fire imbue, and lvl 2 antidevilarrow, with lvl 7 fire mastery, and lvl 7 pacheon mastery, and lvl 7 lightning mastery.

Hmm, I think it's a decision that you have to make... maybe you can do what Bloodlord did :roll: Although I had a lvl36 char (my test char) and I've spent more than 7k sp's on it's skill already.

I just deleveled from lvl17 and proceeded SP farming again... I currently have 7800 sp's.

Just want to share my SP farming plan (hope I stick to it though :roll: )
-Get 10-12k sp @ lvl16 (9 lvl gap) - delevel if need be

Cycle 1
-@ 21 alot str points (I'm pure str btw) then delevel back to 20 (Damages like a lvl21 char but with lvl20 hp)
-@ 20 (again) shorten to 5 lvl gap (20/15) - continue leveling
-Won't use-up sp's from 20 to 24 to get a 9 lvl gap at 24
-Use a lvl24 SOS weapon and farm like crazy again
-9 lvl gap until lvl28

Cycle 2
-@ 29 alot str points then delevel back to 28
-@ 28 shorten to 5 lvl gap (28/23) - continue leveling
-Won't use-up sp's from 28 to 32 to get a 9 lvl gap at 32
-Use a lvl32 SOS weapon and farm like crazy again
-9lvl gap until 36

Well I'll just continue with this cycle over and over LOL! :D I dunno how much SP's I'll have when I get the next SOS weapon @ lvl40... I hope I have 100K+ (or close to it) so that I can lessen the gap to maybe 3 or 4 lvl and just get the SP's as I level until lvl70 (If ever I reach that level LOL!) :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:01 pm 
Advanced Member

ok, planning on farming about 40k of sp at lvl 16, but am wondering, what to use, since am pure STR, should i get a 16 SOS bow or blade?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:07 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

theCoder wrote:
I tried the method suggested in this guide and had only about 300 - 400 SP by the time I got to level 14. Once I got to level 15, I could get those 300 points in just a couple hours.

Coder, like you, I also followed this guide and so far, I have more than 500 sp at lvl 9.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:46 pm 
Advanced Member

ahh gay, i boosted all my masteris to 7 XD gonna farm at 9

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:12 am 
Casual Member

Intricate wrote:
theCoder wrote:
I tried the method suggested in this guide and had only about 300 - 400 SP by the time I got to level 14. Once I got to level 15, I could get those 300 points in just a couple hours.

Coder, like you, I also followed this guide and so far, I have more than 500 sp at lvl 9.

What mobs were you killing? My friend is lv17 and he has almost 7k sp's and he's not doing what I was doing (deleveling)... you also need to check what monster you're killing :) and hmmm... you did quests? some quests will give you exp and / or sp boosts. I did my quest but decided to "not yet" get the rewards (exp / sp / gold).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:33 am 
Advanced Member

yea, when you get to 16+ do the quests, bt save the reward for when you've finished farming

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:08 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

im lvl 21 with only 113 sps :cry: if i just dont spend nemore untill i am high enough lvl will i be in that bad of shape?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:53 pm 
Advanced Member

johngibbs wrote:
im lvl 21 with only 113 sps :cry: if i just dont spend nemore untill i am high enough lvl will i be in that bad of shape?

is your mastery at 21 as well ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:17 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

my mastery is at 20

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:58 am 
Casual Member

johngibbs wrote:

Well "right now" the lvl cap is 70... and technically you can SP Farm at any level :) what matters is the level gap and the mobs you're killing and the weapon you are using to farm... since you're a long way from the current lvl cap... why not start increasing the gap and just continue on killing mobs and just save on sp points. Although you also have the option of starting over again (creating a new char) :) and I'd assume that you have the resources now (more gold now compared when you had you're first char) it'll be easier to get good equips to support your sp farming. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:14 am 
Casual Member

Something very helpful to sp farming at lvl 16 is the cold imbue. The dmg difference isn't so much compared to fire/lit and often u can kill b4 they can even atk you, saving lots on pots. Also if you get bored of archers, try bandits or tigers, you'll make better money off of them =). All drops from archers are only about 500-1000 npc price unless its a weapon(about 3k) while drops from bandits pull in about 1600-3000, weapons giving about 6k and up. I just train on bandits to make that extra cash for future sos weapons. I'm not sure but I think if u want a lvl 24 sos weapon, train on chakjis? I just got a lvl 20 sos f armor from a bandit(16) today and chakjis are lvl 20.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:47 pm 
Casual Member

For my experience, is better to get a +3 LV16 SOS Bow. With Fire/Ice imbue you can 2 hit kill archer bandits. Grind untill lv19, because once you reach lv20 each archer gives you 50 SP EXP. This is the most annoying part, that is de-leveling. From lv19 de-level to lv16 tooks me 2 hours. :x
After that continue grinding at archers. I m using +3 LV16 SOS BOW CRI 10 , i can farm 300 SP per hour. So how bout you guyz?? Planning to make my bow to +4/+5

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next