Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Leveling speed 1h vs 2h
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 11:30 am 
Valued Member

Hey guys,

Just quit my rogue and started a warrior. Now I'm wondering how much difference the speed of solo leveling would be with 1h vs 2h. I'd like to take them both, but to save sp I might choose to take only the 1h.

Post subject: Re: Leveling speed 1h vs 2h
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 11:50 am 
Loyal Member

1H will definitenly lvl quicker, but it'll still be as slow as hell with a warrior. I bid you good luck :) And I also do strongly recommend taking 2H, it is well wroth the sp / farming.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 12:05 pm 
Valued Member

Kah00ner wrote:
1H will definitenly lvl quicker, but it'll still be as slow as hell with a warrior. I bid you good luck :) And I also do strongly recommend taking 2H, it is well wroth the sp / farming.

1h will definately level quicker? :? Because you need to farm less? Cause 2h kills quite a lot faster. In the end I want at least 1h and 2h...perhaps axes, but I don't like farming all the sp in the beginning of the game. Rather get them at a few points midgame, so that you at least have decent equipement, make some money and join ctf.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 12:11 pm 
Loyal Member

1H will level quicker, 2H seems to be so slow. I like to use 1h, or even axes or my bro's 78 warrior or whatever. They just semeed to be better all round at pve than the 2H. I also advise that you finish farming asap. You want to 0 gap, even having a 1 or 2 gap is very noticeable, and you seem to go a lot slower. Plus, its so much easier at the lower lvls, where set and dying don't really matter.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 12:14 pm 
Valued Member

Yeah, I know that farming early is quite a lot easier. But just started on a new server (cause RedSea is always way too crowded :x ) and to start farming sp by hand at the low levels..........

But I like it that 1 handed ain't that much slower. Rather take 1 handed and be usefull for parties.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 1:55 pm 
Banned User

1h is faster? When I played my warrior, I only leveled with a 2h on mobs a level or two lower, making it so I could 2 skill them with a +5 sword. I could never kill mobs with 2 skills when I tried out grinding with a 1 hand.