Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Wizard/cleric or Bard/Cleric
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:34 am 
Banned User

So guy which one you think would be more fun at cap (jobbing, fortress, pvps)?And if you don't mind, explain why :=)

Post subject: Re: Wizard/cleric or Bard/Cleric
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:30 am 
Ex-Staff

wiz/cleric IMO the other one is a pure support build, ok bard has a few attacks but they are no where near as good as a wizards nukes. I guess you'll never have a problem finding a party as a bard/cleric though, but you'll never be able to do much on the offensive side.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:35 am 
Banned User

Alright, thanks for your help.Tho i have one more question (i swear lol).How about chinese int or wiz/cleric?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:32 am 
Ex-Staff

I always liked chinese more so I would go for a chinese int instead of a wizard. But preferences differ so it's not really up to me to decide for you =p Chinese can solo better, and ints do decently in 8/8 parties.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:39 pm 
Addicted Member

XMoshe wrote:
I always liked chinese more so I would go for a chinese int instead of a wizard. But preferences differ so it's not really up to me to decide for you =p Chinese can solo better, and ints do decently in 8/8 parties.

it is less than 5% to find a high lv party as a chinese , so i would chosse wizz .

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:47 pm 
Forum God

The Invisible wrote:
XMoshe wrote:

it is less than 5% to find a high lv party as a chinese , so i would chosse wizz .

Or, you can just be baws and out damage the wizards.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:39 pm 
Addicted Member

It Is a Theory .

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:48 am 
Ex-Staff

Tasdik wrote:
The Invisible wrote:
XMoshe wrote:

Or, you can just be baws and out damage the wizards.

If you are in a guild with people you known, or just people on the server you know you won't have much trouble finding a party as chinese.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:21 am 

Wizard/Cleric. Although i have never played wiz/cleric above 66, i have seen one of my friends own in Jangan FW at lvl 101. :yay:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:47 pm 
Frequent Member

i dont wanna start a huge discussion on this, but imo a chinese int s/s is better than a euro wiz. I guess as i had one since i started playing in 2006 i naturally prefer them, but they solo better, are great in pvp 'i would 9/10 times win vs a wiz in pvp as i could take one of there nukes, they couldnt, usually and this was even sun vs sun battles' and are just more fun imo and theyre also better suited to pvp as you can get caught if not carefull being a wiz 'dont get me wrong, wizards are also a good pvp build, and excell in group pvp/wars'. Support for wizard is ofcourse better, with the cleric sub making it ideal for parties, and ofcourse an insane damage output but i guess it depends on how you want to play. Wiz/cleric is gret for 8/8, but like mentioned above if you have a good guild/uni then a chinese will pt just fine imo. I think to many people are in the mind set of playing as euro, when chinese do just as well at cap imo, if not better in some builds cases!

Im simply stating what i prefer, and how i judge the two builds. no one build is better than the other in this case, just depends on how you play, and a little on the server you play in imo. So i like wizards, but i love the s/s chinese int as its just more fun. Oh, and most wizards are stronger than chinese most of the way to cap than a chinese would be 'in damage output', its at cap i think you have to judge which build you prefer.

Build 120% Pure Int S/S + Pure Force and 100% sun whore lol

PServer: Salvation - Active
IGN: Hideoki / SuddenDeath - BigInJapan
Build: Full Int Light/Cold/Bich level 70

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:38 pm 

Bard\cler, that was my last build and the 1 I enjoyed the most.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:08 am 

i prefer Bard\Cleric.. got one in ksro, and you can go mana and healin orbit which allow you save a lot of money, plus, Noise, Moving and always a slot in pt... Nevertheless, it has not the wizard dmg... i'll say 50% less dmg. Maybe more..