Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Warrior/Warlocks get in here..
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:43 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

..and tell/show me how you organize your skill bars!

Spoiler!

Thats mine right now at lvl 5x but I wanna know if there's a better way coz when I switch to rod/sword/shield its still a bit slow, I was thinking of putting shield on M but not sure how well thats gonna work. Hopefully with the new update it's gonna be a lot easier :sohappy:

So if any high lvl could post theirs it would be really helpful!

Post subject: Re: Warrior/Warlocks get in here..
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:36 pm 
Forum God

Put sprint assault in your quick slot.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:45 pm 
Addicted Member

You Don't Need To Put [Hp , Mp] Potions In All These Slots Just 2 Slots For The Autopot and Put your Weapon , Shield ( If One Handed Weapon ) at the left Of The Skill Bar Then The Skills That Use That Weapon Next To Them .

U Can Always Put The Weapons and The Shield At The Quick Slot For Faster Changing .

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:04 pm 
Loyal Member

Tsume wrote:
..and tell/show me how you organize your skill bars!

Spoiler!

Thats mine right now at lvl 5x but I wanna know if there's a better way coz when I switch to rod/sword/shield its still a bit slow, I was thinking of putting shield on M but not sure how well thats gonna work. Hopefully with the new update it's gonna be a lot easier :sohappy:

So if any high lvl could post theirs it would be really helpful!

Like was said, dunno why you got hp, mp pots, and vigor grains on more than just 1 bar, unless you manually pot yourself ...which seems a bit odd.

The vigor grains you can take off F1 ~ F4, since it's on your Aux bar. Seems a bit redundant and useless to have it on other bars, as well.

As for skills, it seems fine...

Though, I think you can be fine switching shield trash w/ sprint assault, since you'll be switching to shield in order to do that skill, so having it close by seems nicer. Since you got 3 weaps to use 1 skill, seems easier to have it on mouse instead of F1 / F2.

Could just move Turning Rising in its place for your 2hs bar and move the rest down 1.

But yea, it'll be easier after the update. It said 7 new bars (or something like that) and if I recall correctly, it's like F5 ~ F12 for the new bars.... so, there'd definitely be enough space for your skills.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:53 am 
Ex-Staff

Found it on the last page of my album, was about to give up but here ya go.

'My' set-up on a friends char. Lvl 88 full wep warrior/warlock.

Now I look at it I wonder how I managed to pvp with it but I never had any trouble so it must've been working for me xD I do suggest you try to find your own layout, because you will learn alot more when you are using the skills and tweaking your skillbars to your liking than to just copy it from someone else =]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:09 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Well to answer some questions I have pots on all bars because sometimes I decide to use them before I get below 80% or whatever it is I set it to. Sprint assault on M actually sounds good think I'll change that.

And Moshe do you use 2 hands when you pvp? How do you do it with your weaps on 9/0 :shock:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:36 am 
Ex-Staff

Yeah I use 2hand in pvp, he got all skills maxed so why not. I love debuffing someone and then just obliterate them with a daredevil xD Even more fun if you double crit haha... Mind you I never use(d) the trap/sleep bug/glitch/what ever it's called. Only on way higher lvl's who were annoying the shit out of me. About the weapon switching, I have my weapons on the same spot on my own chars. 9 wep/0 shield. It's just how I learned to play, sometimes I use my mouse to use it, sometimes I hit the number with my hand. It has always worked for me ^^

Oh and yay :yay:
<--

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:02 pm 
Addicted Member

XMoshe wrote:
Yeah I use 2hand in pvp, he got all skills maxed so why not. I love debuffing someone and then just obliterate them with a daredevil xD Even more fun if you double crit haha... Mind you I never use(d) the trap/sleep bug/glitch/what ever it's called. Only on way higher lvl's who were annoying the shit out of me. About the weapon switching, I have my weapons on the same spot on my own chars. 9 wep/0 shield. It's just how I learned to play, sometimes I use my mouse to use it, sometimes I hit the number with my hand. It has always worked for me ^^

<--

btw that { trap/sleep bug/glitch/what ever it's called } got fixed ON ISRO , it doesn't work anymore .

Last edited by The Invisible on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:00 pm 
Ex-Staff

The Invisible wrote:
XMoshe wrote:

<--

btw that { trap/sleep bug/glitch/what ever it's called } got fixed , it doesn't work anymore .

I know, but I haven't played on that char since way before 110 cap.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:06 pm 

lol i used that trap today im a 97 FF warrior/warlock and it worked like a charm