Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Full str blader/bow build ?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:48 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

Is it possible (and good) to make a full str bow/blade/fire build ?

ive seen such a char on youtube, and i liked it a lot, blader + bow are my favorites.

I could use some advice

Thx :D

Post subject: Re: Full str blader/bow build ?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:29 pm 

Well, never had a dual-weapon build so I don't rly know much about them. But yea, I have my reasons. Think about it: you can get more buffs, speed increase, mag dmg increase, parry increase or phy def inc, snow shield and ofc u can take force which helps u in pvp, pve (harmony therapy) or whatever. So yea, I wouldn't recommend it. I've been playin sro since 2006-7, I know a lot 'bout it (well haven't played much in the last few months cuz of college) but then again, never had a dual-weapon build so I might be wrong, wait for other's opinion:P

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:51 am 
Ex-Staff

I always loved the idea of dual builds, the problem is that they take a shitload of sp to make so I never bothered with one. Bow/blade is a nice combo, have the crits from the bow and the debuffs (and if needed defense) of a blader. If you really only do it for the debuffs then you'll be better off taking force. If not then it wouldn't hurt to try it out, it can be alot of fun. Another idea is glaive/bow, crits/range from a bow with the increased hp from glaive.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:10 pm 

XMoshe wrote:
I always loved the idea of dual builds, the problem is that they take a shitload of sp to make so I never bothered with one. Bow/blade is a nice combo, have the crits from the bow and the debuffs (and if needed defense) of a blader. If you really only do it for the debuffs then you'll be better off taking force. If not then it wouldn't hurt to try it out, it can be alot of fun. Another idea is glaive/bow, crits/range from a bow with the increased hp from glaive.

Aww, look at the number right after the word 'posts' :P :yay: