Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Bard/Wiz or Bard/cleric.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:29 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

yo:) im currently a lvl 92 full int battle bard.. wiz sub(for soloing... used it more before)
i am probably going to get RID off wiz and make myself a battle bard/cleric.. but i want to keep wearing robe... since ill not be switching to cleric in pts most often and will only use it for group pvp things, single pvp(if i dont get ownd XD) etc etc

question is.. get rid of wiz(i dont even like wiz:P boring... and bard taxi is faster for some mobs) and go with cleric? and if/when i do.. can i keep robe and get a really good set? or not?

* the only good thing i would really get out of L.A(cause with robe i have tambours..) is The passives when i switch to cleric. which i may do while in PVP..... maybe i should just get both. :( any ideas? since im too poor for both.

Post subject: Re: Bard/Wiz or Bard/cleric.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:48 pm 
Casual Member

i dont know, that i can help you, couse i dont understand about silkroad a lot, but go bard/cleric. I for me its looks more funny build, you will be full support and more usefull. Couse for me wiz/bard looks very booring, i was started playing, but i quit very fast :)

Post subject: Re: Bard/Wiz or Bard/cleric.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:00 am 

If I were you I would stay Wiz/Bard for the following reasons;

Bard is needed in every euro party and you don't have to do much in the party.

Wizard is powerful and needed in all euro parties, great damage and good for killing uniques.

If you went Cleric/Bard you wouldn't really be good a PVP, job killing or killing uniques, I understand that it is a good support build and I do have one myself but I only use it when my guild need's help in Job, FW, PVP wars.

Globals - 14 Silk
Seeing A GM Wearing A T-shirt From A Bot Company - Priceless

Spoiler!

Disconn3cted wrote:
he just said the USA was the most powerful country in the universe. For some reason that made me lol hard!