Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Warrior/cleric vs bowman
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:27 pm 

Hello. I had a doubt with pvp between warrior/cleric and fire bowman.
If fire bowman casts fire wall (cap HP = 24k), he can not be KD KB STUN :dope: . Plus warrior has to use cleric magical attack to break fire wall and will end up wasting time. :yay:
Bow can attack with range, even though he may not be able to kill warrior He can bore the shit out of warrior :slap:
What say?? :D

Post subject: Re: Warrior/cleric vs bowman
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:34 pm 
Ex-Staff

Grab cleric rod/shield, put def on yourself so he can't kill you, slap the fire wall away, switch to axes, stun/bleed him, dd and continue till you string together a few lucky shots.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:09 am 

LOL.Bow will irritate the shit out of the warrior? HMMM... I just read in another part of this forum --- SIMPLE. sit down away from the bowman's range, and wait him out. Tell him you are bored, cause he can't attack. Who gets irritated now?

When snow shield/fire shield is off... go kb,kd, stun and laugh.

Anyway -- the idea above is taken from someone's sig.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:40 pm 
Elite Member

Questmaster wrote:
LOL.Bow will irritate the shit out of the warrior? HMMM... I just read in another part of this forum --- SIMPLE. sit down away from the bowman's range, and wait him out. Tell him you are bored, cause he can't attack. Who gets irritated now?

Lol it's the same as walking to safe zone when a warrior/cleric casts Bless.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:09 pm 

omier44 wrote:
Questmaster wrote:

Lol it's the same as walking to safe zone when a warrior/cleric casts Bless.

Ya, only noobs fight like this. Why you'd run if he uses his own skill? (This is only my opinion) You should just use cleric rod and destroy wall and dd, kd, triple swing...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:36 pm 
Common Member

yeah cuz full str with cleric rod deals alot of dmg.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:00 pm 
Elite Member

If u choose not to take it off with ur rod, then just bash it off with 2h over time. U just gotta survive. Some skills are meant do be a challenge. All selfbuffs can be used in 1v1, so deal with it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:24 pm 
Ex-Staff

Legs wrote:
yeah cuz full str with cleric rod deals alot of dmg.

At 100 cap they would do about 2-2.5k dmg with rods auto attack, so it took like 5 hits but there isn't another way to take it out.

omier44 wrote:
If u choose not to take it off with ur rod, then just bash it off with 2h over time. U just gotta survive. Some skills are meant do be a challenge. All selfbuffs can be used in 1v1, so deal with it.

You can't destroy a fire wall with phy attacks.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:47 pm 
Elite Member

How much will it take to get it down with Cleric abs dmgs?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:43 pm 
Ex-Staff

omier44 wrote:
How much will it take to get it down with Cleric abs dmgs?

Cleric absolutes (and there for bards absolutes too) wont take down the wall. They do direct dmg on the player.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:27 am 

It could'nt be so simple, right? {take down firewall, then kb,kd, stun and laugh.}
I mean bowman can still cast firewall again, plus warriors aren't the fastest attackers, bowmen have zero cooldown knockbacks (2) :D .

P.S. :: Firewall doesnt go off. :dope:

Xmoshe you are bowman, what say?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:22 am 
Ex-Staff

dragonkid wrote:
It could'nt be so simple, right? {take down firewall, then kb,kd, stun and laugh.}
I mean bowman can still cast firewall again, plus warriors aren't the fastest attackers, bowmen have zero cooldown knockbacks (2) :D .

P.S. :: Firewall doesnt go off. :dope:

Xmoshe you are bowman, what say?

were* and yes you could cast it again but a warrior has sprint assault, shield bash, sudden twist. All three give a chance of stun/kb and/or dull. Ofcourse you need a bit of luck to stun the guy but pvp is often about luck. Also if you can tank the guy just keep hammering on him in fire wall. Wait for a double crit and bam ;] Or keep slamming on him and he might not be able to keep up with it because you can't kb/kd him (which often gives him the chance to pot a bit).

So yeah I wouldn't give up on people using fire wall. Just see if you can tank them and then do one of the above =p

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:38 am 

When I'm pvping on my friends warrior and a chinese uses firewall, I use bless, skins and just rape his a$$.

No chinese can tank a 110 FF egy 2h when it's on full attack mode.

Globals - 14 Silk
Seeing A GM Wearing A T-shirt From A Bot Company - Priceless

Spoiler!

Disconn3cted wrote:
he just said the USA was the most powerful country in the universe. For some reason that made me lol hard!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:08 am 

with warlock its so simple, u just sit next to them with dusk armour, use DOTS, reg attack from warlock rod, and use vampire touch or kiss to heal from time to time, then when they are going to put on another wall just stun with warlock rod dare devil, stun with rod again, dare devil, stun with axe, dare devil, stun stun stun stun stun (not to mention they are chinese, throw in a dbuff here or there especially the one where they deal less damage)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:51 pm 
Common Member

JuelzSantana wrote:
with warlock its so simple, u just sit next to them with dusk armour, use DOTS, reg attack from warlock rod, and use vampire touch or kiss to heal from time to time, then when they are going to put on another wall just stun with warlock rod dare devil, stun with rod again, dare devil, stun with axe, dare devil, stun stun stun stun stun (not to mention they are chinese, throw in a dbuff here or there especially the one where they deal less damage)

You play like a bitch

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:27 pm 

It's so funny how most of you who play as a Euro talk about PvP, because you always ignore the fact that the other person can fight back.

"AAAHH, its easy man. Sleep >>> Pure Offering >>> Laugh"

It's not a cat your fighting, it's a bloody person.

LV 92 Blader

JuelzSantana wrote:
technically speaking all i need is DOT for dull and wheel bind to kill a chinese char but the other stuff just adds salt to the wounds

im telling i never lose to chinese

edit: and if ur the type to throw up a fire wall or ice wall, i just walk away and sit down lol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:32 pm 

apan wrote:
It's so funny how most of you who play as a Euro talk about PvP, because you always ignore the fact that the other person can fight back.

"AAHH, its easy maaaan, just stun use that stun again cuz my stun works every fcking time, and then crit four times in a row and then he's dead"

LV 92 Blader

JuelzSantana wrote:
technically speaking all i need is DOT for dull and wheel bind to kill a chinese char but the other stuff just adds salt to the wounds

edit: and if ur the type to throw up a fire wall or ice wall, i just walk away and sit down lol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:36 pm 

"AAHH, its easy maaaan, just stun and then use that, and then stun again cuz my stun works every fcking time, and then crit four times in a row and then he's dead"

LV 92 Blader

JuelzSantana wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:44 pm 

What's with the triple post? Lag? Lol.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:49 pm 

WTH?! What is this shit? I pressed EDIT!!!!

LV 92 Blader

JuelzSantana wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:00 am 
Forum Legend

Tis funny, cause right after i read this thread, I logged in to pvp and met a ice bower using firewall luls.
Since the char (a friend's) had unfarmed 2h skills and lv 40 cleric, cant really say much, but i just used both skins :twisted:

Let her suck my pistol
She open up her mouth and then I blow her brains out

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:59 pm 
Common Member

A devil you are.

A disgusting one.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:21 pm 

I don't see how this pvp would end.

Daredevil takes too long to cast to win.

1. Take down firewall with cleric rod, heal tanking.
2. Try and sprint assault or something to stop him from recasting firewall
3. Sudden twist, hope he gets stunned
4. Daredevil, hope for crits
5. KD, hope it's not that dumb bug where he can still kb you.

Anytime one of those doesn't happen, you'll probably have to start over.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:45 am 
Frequent Member

apan wrote:

what would you prefer people do? they use a combo, it works they tell it. I doubt ppl want to spend time reading about how they need luck to make it work or how it can fail and u can get fckd up. There are no absolutes in pvp and everybody learns that eventually. Even a wizard can beat a warrior/cleric in pvp....he just has to be really really lucky

Theseus - lvl 5x - warrior/rogue

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:59 pm 

aishsharma wrote:
apan wrote:

what would you prefer people do? they use a combo, it works they tell it. I doubt ppl want to spend time reading about how they need luck to make it work or how it can fail and u can get fckd up. There are no absolutes in pvp and everybody learns that eventually. Even a wizard can beat a warrior/cleric in pvp....he just has to be really really lucky

The thing is that they ignore the opponent, they ignore the fact that they can fight back. And while you are making your "death combo" they can very well just knock you down or back, smack your face or stun you aswell.

They ignore the 80% probability of most debuffs and the percentage of the KB/KD.

What I'm trying to say is that, if your fighting against a player who knows his build fairly well it's not going to be over after three-four attacks.

Sometimes the only way to end a pvp is by luck, and sometimes it's skills. But you can't ignore the fact that your strategy might be crushed when facing a bower who uses KB every other skill.

LV 92 Blader

JuelzSantana wrote:

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:19 pm 

Just buy full inventory pots and spam healing cycle and let bower waste his arrows. Now you say that he could run away, but then you are winner.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:14 pm 
Common Member

Warriors are ghey and OP.
Winning because your build is stronger isnt really a victory to be proud of.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:10 am 
Forum Legend

Legs wrote:
Warriors are ghey and OP.
Winning because your build is stronger isnt really a victory to be proud of.

Wut lol :palm:

You know whats stupid? People rubbing in your face about winning while they have a full SoN +7 set and you are wearing +5s, lol.
Warrior/clerics are op are little indeed, but you should remember that its based on luck a lot and you cant just spam 2 buttons to be "good" (like glaivers). + most warriors dont use skins/bless in 1vs1 pvp unless the other person is doing some stupid annoying shit like firewall

Let her suck my pistol
She open up her mouth and then I blow her brains out

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:31 pm 

Legs wrote:
JuelzSantana wrote:

You play like a bitch

i dont have "heals" or immunity, i play whatever way wins. you sound like a bitch, infact u sound like a turk that gets mad because their obviously weaker build cant win, for the 1000th time there is no honor in a f***ing video game. get a life

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:10 pm 
Common Member

JuelzSantana wrote:
Legs wrote:
JuelzSantana wrote:

You play like a bitch

i dont have "heals" or immunity, i play whatever way wins. you sound like a bitch, infact u sound like a turk that gets mad because their obviously weaker build cant win, for the 1000th time there is no honor in a f***ing video game. get a life

That was the most stupid thing ive read in my entire life. You have no idea what your talking about.
If you would have said that to my face I would have poked your eyes out.