Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Build help...
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 5:54 pm 

Location: Beyond hell, above heaven and then two houses to the left.
Hi =) I am returning to sro after some time away from it.. and I wanna start a new char =)

I am thinking on ether glaive/fire/force, dagger-rouge/cleric or dual axe warrior / cleric o.0

Any pros /cons I should be aware of? (I dont pvp much, just bit abit)
Btw any good up to date guides for any of these builds here? (Gonna search abit more around..)

First post yay x) to bad that it is a nagging for help post -.-

- CloneZ!

Post subject: Re: Build help...
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 6:07 pm 
Addicted Member

Warrior /Cleric is basicly a pvp build , i know you said only dual axe but if you get high enough you will need to add other skills (1h for party,2h for solo, dual axe for ??) , There are few dual axe warriors and they are doing fine .

Dagger-Rogue/Cleric seems nice , you have high damage from daggers (specially +40) and if you face a giant you can cancel dagger desperate and put bless,recovery division and kill it , it is good at pvp but some don't like the "surprise" attack style .

To sum it up : Warrior / Cleric has high tanking ability , great at pvp , moderate damage .
Rogue / Cleric More lethal , but that makes him more vulnerable , good at pvp .

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 6:17 pm 

I wont care if people dont like the style xD many people have pk2 edits anyway :P I think I will go rouge.. with poison "imbue" and the dagger skills + the cleric shit it would be easy to make.. might even take xbow skills later too...

And for the warrior.. Dual axes looks IMBA! I love em :P But as I said will most likly go rouge.. if its not more cons with em..

Thank you for your comment :P

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 6:46 pm 
Addicted Member

Rogue can get very weak at times , so there are skills that increases damage by 50% but decreases hp by 50% and defence by 75% (i don't really remember the % but it is something like this) .
Rogue should go pure strength .

So you are more lethal but more vulnerable , which can make you to kill a player 11 levels higher and a 11 levels lower player can kill you if you don't play right but it is not very hard to master the build .

Btw If you see someone or a mob with very low health and is under poison , you will probably think it will get killed , but do Not let him alone , poison can't kill , it decreases the hp with a constant damage but can't reduce hp for less than 1 , so poison can't kill .

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 7:55 pm 

I know... keep hitting until their dead xD
Gonna check hiow much sp I need..

abit less that 2,285,775 with only the dagger and poison and the clerick buffs I think I need.. o.o gonna farm abit moar I think

Edit:
I am having trouble downloading the client.. the joymax webpage seems to be down D:

Edit 2: new portal x) found it ^^