Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: [GUIDE] Bow hybrid STR build
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:50 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

Well i dont got aything to say hah, so lets just go straight to the build.

So what you want is a balance from
-85% phy or 86% phy

This is because you want to use a higher snow shield lvl, (40%), with auto-pot set on more then 65% (mine is set on 71% in pvp for PVE i do something like 50%)
The snow shield becomes realy handy in pvp and with the knockback skill you get on lvl73 u will be able to keep ur mp/hp up if the guy u are pvping with hits a cricital on you, like a rogue who does insane damage, with your 40% snow shield you will be able to tank his hit if ur lucky.
Also it gives an extra boost to your evarage dammage.

Isn't 40% a little to high for a hybrid str archer?
Well if you have good gear with most of them +int on it u will be able to attack and tank at the same time. Sinse your pot is set on more then 65% you wont have problems with lack of MP and if you do knockback and just use the windwalk series and run away untill ur mp is full.
If u think the 85% - 86% phy is still to low for a archer add blues on gear with Str+.

Yo homie Why the F should i use this build?
If you like Speed, deffence and dammage u should go for this.
This is a balanced build and doesnt uses to much SP for people who dont like to farm alot.
It might doesnt do insane cric's as the pure STR build but, u should offer your dammage for much more defence.

Have you tested this out?
Yeah i did my lvl 52 bower goes my this build. With my SOS bow lv 52 i can grind easlily on mujigis, Penon is also possible or any mob below 61's
In pvp i own wizzys 10 levels higher then me with 1 strongbow. without snow shield. Warriors are a real pain in the asz i just run away from then cast snow shield/fire wall and i'm able to tank their 1hit ko's, I am able to kill everyone from my lvl.

Why lightning i can buy speed pots i have alot of money!
Well when your are lvl 50 u will have a +speed from 53% not 100% sure.
saves up alot of money so you can buy good gear. :yay:
And when u use pots and dont max the lightning wind walk series you wont be able to use the ghost walk becomes handy in pvp.
If you realy dont care bout the lightning and u want more deffence... you should go 110pacheon/110ice/110fire, i suggest u just offer a little bit of defence for the lightning series.

Skills:
110 pacheon
-All the anti devil series
-The arrow combo attack series
-The hawks, id suggest you only take the ones who give you an extra boost of parry rate.. the other ones are useless
-Pacheon arrow series, Gives u extra range
-Explosion arrow series
-Strong bow series, u rly want these it is really slow but does the highest dammage
-And ofcourse the passive skill
(ALL MAXED)

Fire 110
Every skill Except for the nukes.
(ALL MAXED, maybe not the fire wall but becomes realy usefull against warriors/rogues who have bard/cleric as sub its on you.)
You are going to use this imbune for PVP sinse it does the highest dammage.

Ice 60
-Same for his everthing except the nukes, frost nova and snow storm series.
(To the MAX!, You most likely are going to use this imbune for PVE, OTHERWISE DONT MAX THE IMBUNE)

Light 50
Same for this... except the imbunes.

ARMOR
Garment.
Cus it gives 20% more speed and 20% less mp consumption

well this wus my guide i hope you guys are going to like it. sorry if i got some spelling errors. english is not my main language. :dope: Feel free too ask questions

Post subject: Re: [GUIDE] Bow hybrid STR build
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:56 pm 
Forum God

Guides belong here -> http://silkroadforums.com/viewforum.php?f=5.

If I were you, I'd pm a Mod, such as Cpinny, and ask him to move this thread to the correct location.

As for the actual guide it's self, I'd suggest maybe adding some pictures, or something to make it more visually pleasing.

You also say that we should max everything in ice to level 60. Does this include the snow shield? If so, I'm curious as to whether or not you'll run into mp problems when the snow shield is up.

Oh, and on the lightening thing, you definitely said get everything, except the imbue. Which would mean that you'd suggest getting the nukes, which I hope is just a typo.

Post subject: Re: [GUIDE] Bow hybrid STR build
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:48 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

Kay thx :) ill update my tut, and post it in the other section, delete this one.