Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Tripple Stabs
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:08 am 

How is this done?

Code: Select all

Post subject: Re: Tripple Stabs
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:02 pm 
Veteran Member

I dunno... I wish I knew. Would be a lot easier to deal with warriors. I know it has to do with the no animation delay bug. Glaivers can do it too. Almost back to back ghost spear and destruction. Whatever it is it removes the annoying delay from the animation. Like after you use the attack there's that delay where you can't do shit for a second or two. This allows for more skills to be chained together faster.

Edit: In his comments he says he uses a diff bug, but it is possible to do it by spamming grasswalk??? Guess i'll try that out later today...

Spoiler!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:22 pm 
Ex-Staff

In ksro they used the restart option but that never worked in isro. Maybe if it's lagless and you're right on time?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:45 pm 

Goseki wrote:
I dunno... I wish I knew. Would be a lot easier to deal with warriors. I know it has to do with the no animation delay bug. Glaivers can do it too. Almost back to back ghost spear and destruction. Whatever it is it removes the annoying delay from the animation. Like after you use the attack there's that delay where you can't do shit for a second or two. This allows for more skills to be chained together faster.

Edit: In his comments he says he uses a diff bug, but it is possible to do it by spamming grasswalk??? Guess i'll try that out later today...

Try it, then PM me if its working.
Look how this glavier is abusing bugs (example starts at 0:34)
Code: Select all

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:55 pm 
Veteran Member

Arghh Can't wait to go test this shit out. Annoying the hell out of me that I still can't do it. I know a few glaivers on the beta test servers that are doing this when they pvp so it's still possible even in new cap... Closest I got was it kind of started the animation for the 3rd stab but i could never get it in fast enough :S

Spoiler!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:04 pm 

Which alternative skill should be I using considering I'm Bicheon/Fire/Force? (no grasswalk)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:11 pm 
Veteran Member

NM. I got it now.

Spoiler!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:08 am 

so what's the new method for no delay?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:45 am 
Elite Member

It's to do with exchange. Just drag the exchange icon from the action window to your skill bar. Then when attacking someone as a blader, KD, exchange, stab, exchange, stab exchange, stab. As a glaiver it should be easier since u don't have to be so fast with ur stabs and exhanges like bladers do.

More info here.
http://www.rev6.com/forum/showthread.ph ... Fast-Atack

Hope JM finds out and fixes this before everyone finds out and uses it. :sohappy:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:32 pm 
Veteran Member

Downside is it's really easy to stop someone from using this.... And then it fcks them over =P. Only time this is really useful is if someone has no idea what's going on or they agree and use it too themselves.

Spoiler!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:03 pm 

Do you even know, that using bugs in iSro(like ctf bug, when you register with low lv char and login with high lv) is strictly forbidden and you can be banned for alchemy and ctf bugs (guess Joymax doesn't like, when ppl are using their fails). I do believe, that this is a bug as well. Don't you?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:00 pm 
Addicted Member

paul855 wrote:
Do you even know, that using bugs in iSro(like ctf bug, when you register with low lv char and login with high lv) is strictly forbidden and you can be banned for alchemy and ctf bugs (guess Joymax doesn't like, when ppl are using their fails). I do believe, that this is a bug as well. Don't you?

And when was the last time joymax actually banned a character for bug abuse ?

I don't support it but joymax doesn't show much effort in putting real punishment for abusing them .

Afaik that sp bug ~ 2 months ago didn't get anyone banned .

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:46 pm 
Veteran Member

paul855 wrote:

heh lulz. I've yet to see a single person get banned for doing a bug unless they do it in front of a GM or to a GM.

Spoiler!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:20 am 

I know Joymax doesn't care about punishing for things like using bugs, but still... It is forbidden. I'm just saying.