Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: S/S Help Please! :)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:58 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

I'm going to make a pure int S/S nuker and I'm looking for some advice and tips on making one! Any advice would help!

Some specific questions I have are:
What type of protection should I wear?
What skills from bicheon are needed?
What forces should I use?
Should I level up the force tree? (not the fire, ice, lightning one, but the other one lol)

Oh, and I play on Silkroad-R!

Thanks! :)

Post subject: Re: S/S Help Please! :)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:38 pm 
Addicted Member

I prefer light armor for the gear.

For the bicheon skills get the block passive, that damage disperse skill, the sword dance series OR the blade force series, ranged damage is cool if a mob survives a tiny bit of hp after a nuke and most importantly get the iron castle shield (1st, 3rd and 5th skills in the shield technique series) these are life savers.

Don't get a Weapon + Recovery, it will be a fail character for Str and Int

For Strength characters you won't have imbue and for int characters you won't have nukes.
If you really want recovery then go Force + recovery.

For the Triple Force tree.

Get the nukes from fire/light (you can ignore the ice ones if you want), the passives from all the three,

For imbue:

Fire: Does the highest damage and got 20% / hit chance to cause burn to the char/mob you are attacking.

Light: Does the 2nd highest damgage, got 20% / hit chance to cause Electric shock to the char/mob you are attacking and can transfer damage to nearby mobs (range of transfer increases as you level up).

Ice: Got the lowest imbue damage, got 25% / hit chance to cause Frosbite + 5% chance to cause Freezing.

For buffs, i would say get all if you got the sp (won't be hard if you go to forgotten world or have enough gold to buy faded beads), if you are a bit short on sp, then get the lighting Grass/Ghost walk (Speed+) and the mag damage+ buff (maybe the lion shout too) and the snow shield from the cold mastery.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:51 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

Thanks a ton this really helped a lot!

I've heard from some people that protector and armor doesn't really give that much more physical defense than garment, and they prefer to just wear garment.

But then others say when they wear garment with a full int character, they get there asses handed to them by pure str characters.

Which one is true?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:42 am 
Addicted Member

Both are somewhat true, The change in defense isn't that much but the thing is you will get 1-2 hitted by wizards, regardless you are wearing garments or armor, so why bother, plus most of the mobs do physical based damage.

We (forgot what i was going to say, maybe i will edit if i remember) D:

Oh i remembered, well if i am going to fight strength characters, i would use snow shield + Castle shield, their damage becomes minimum for 15 seconds (should be enough to nuke them twice or something) and well any skill that can freeze or knock back can come in handy (even if they only get freezed for 1 sec, it will cancel their attack).

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:06 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

Okay thanks, you really helped a lot. I appreciate it :D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:25 am 
Veteran Member

This will prob help.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=122914

Spoiler!