Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: What protects against Bow's KB
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:57 pm 
Veteran Member

I was wondering, what can undo the bower's kb. Will a Fire or Ice wall be able to stand up to it? And which will be better to counter the kb or are the cooldowns too short and the bower will be able to spam kb non-stop? Also, I remember one of the wall is glitched so that stun status will auto-remove the wall. Which is it or is it both? I'm thinking as a fire-ice-bich 100 pure int nuker. How can you kill a bower with Pach-light-fire 100?

Spoiler!

Post subject: Re: What protects against Bow's KB
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:46 pm 

lots of questions dood..

Undo a bow's KB, the best thing against it would be scream mask from a warlock imo.
Firewall also works well, but will go down after some hits because of the bowers imbue. Also unless you're another bower it may not work well, because they can just go out of your range and pound on you.

Firewall gets removed by stun, not sure if it's just against warriors. No clue about icewall.
If it's a 1v1 pvp, you may be able to win by doing something like this;
start with twin energy, put up firewall, do the fear/dull/stun status chain followed by bleed/impotent/division. If you get bleed or division and they don't pill it off KD them and remember to remove the firewall before trying to stab.
Lots of things can go wrong.. hard to put up a firewall when you're getting KB'd to death, and they again could just go out of your range so you can't chain them.
pvp vs bowers 1v1 sucks this cap.
I've seen two bowers pvp eachother already, it's pathetic. It's worse than two bladers at 80cap with 70cap skills. instead of KD spamming eachother they KB spam lol.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:18 am 
Valued Member

I have pvp bowers, is that that bad, if they spam kb back to back they won't kill u even if they crit cuz when they use 2x kb odds are ur hp will be at 95+%. each build has what it needs to defend.

bichion, can do the chain (stun/fear) or spam kd.
bower: well no explanation needed
Glavier: can use the New flying dragon, it draws the glavier near the bower or can phantom in a sec, and use emperor to stun.
if bower uses ONLY kb combo it will still die, its very helpful but spamming it does not mean u wont' die.
2Hands: sprint,kd
wiz: not pvp build period

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:20 am 
Common Member

As a warrior they aint to hard to beat for me :S. But thats only cause I got so many fast kd's/stuns , dull and a good gap closer. As a pure int bicheon user, you have to get a bit lucky with the kd's. Try to use a nuke or chain when you think hes gonna use strong bow, after that kd spam :D. Also a verry high block rate + the block increase skill from bicheon might block enough to reduce the kb chance by alot.

Anyway in 1on1 they are irritating, enjoy powning them in group pvp, cause they are really squishy when they get hit :D.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:12 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

Scream Mask and a good shield ( 16+ Br ), this will help a lot vs. bowers. 8)

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:41 pm 
Banned User

well, I share the opinion of the majority here. bow's kb just prevent them from fast dying, but to take a full str down, they simply don't have that attack power.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 4:44 pm 
Loyal Member

if you got scream mask you might as well ask warlock to go ahead and stun bow :S no point asking for help in just buffing... just 2vs1 bow if you cant 1vs1

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:19 pm 

Quote:
What protects against Bow's KB

Nothing does zuhahaha.

No seriously. The 2d and 4th book of shield protection does. It'll increase blocking ratio and when a attack with status get blocked, the status won't work :)