Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Does a hybrid 69:70 spear suck?
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:23 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

I've know a lvl67 69:70hybrid spear I thougt a spear/nuker nice, but most of the people says damn noob don't use nukes so if I don't may use nukes than I had beter made a full str glaive :? and the other says no offence but I think a 69:70 hybrid spear sucks. :banghead: so they make me doubt.
But look at this guide http://www.silkroadforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=95919&st=0&sk=t&sd=a nice isn't it :P !?

what do you think of a 69:70spear?

most I creat a new char and sell this char? or go on with this char? pls help me

ty

Post subject: Re: Does a hybrid 69:70 spear suck?
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:38 pm 
Banned User

Location: SHEEKA JOOM BA BOOM BAH!! BAM! BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!
use the search function there is an entire topic drawn up on this. there is no need to reinvent the wheel, of for anyone else to search for you.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:49 pm 
Forum God

becquaert wrote:

most I creat a new char and sell this char?

Quote:
Silkroad Forums strictly prohibits the following:

* Sale of digital items, gold or accounts for cash value.

o_O

Ontopic: I like the 69:70 spear build. Just know that your main damage will come from your weapon skills, not your nukes. Although your nukes still do pretty good damage.

I say go for it and let us know how it turns out.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:02 pm 

69:70 is a good build imo, I've never used one but it has amazing potential. Really good damage, lots of possibilities as far as masteries go, I'd go 100 heuk/100 fire and then find a good split between lightning and cold, maybe something in the region of 70 cold, 30 light, but for an exact split I'd have to look at mmosite. The build can use around a 40% snow shield, combined with your 25kish hp at the cap would be godlike. You can get decent crits because your damage is like half phys half mag, but like you said, your nukes won't be very amazing, they will do about the same as your phys skills+imbue.

The thing about this build is not many people have the balls to try it out so not many people have had the opportunity to see it in action and are just going by the fact that it has lower hp than an str with less damage than an int. But it has more damage than str and more survivability than an int, its all how you look at it.

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:56 am 

Build has potential, tho not sure how many ppl have actually capped it. Got one to lvl56 and it was great, has a good amount of hp and mp + snow shield and decent damage. My nukes actually hit harder than soul spear.

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:24 pm 
Banned User

well,
for any build below 2:1 str
nukes hit harder than any phys attack
even ice nukes.

but as a very heavy hybrid like 70:70 its best to take the weapon skills over nukes since you can crit and get the others stunned.
nukes are a good opening attack though.

for 100 cap, every cold build wih cold over 40 works
just have to compensate the low phys defence with a good prot/armor set

problem is, splitting light/cold over fire at such a high cap wont give you the skill trees full advantages

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:49 am 
Valued Member

Im still playing 70:70 since cap 90 with heuk/ice as main,light for sub and fire for immunity. Do quite well in pvp and war but the worst enemy is INT s/s with 50% snow(Deadly nuke and superb defense).Mean, this build lack of mag def and HP to withstand magical att. I am going all INT from 90 to 100.IMO, better go 1:2 int hybrid by adding more int(ull get 79% phy and 90% mag balance in the end without prem)
Im planning on using 70:70 as base build and using ice as main imbue, as i delevel light later along with cap increase i will keep adding INT to compensate lack of mag increase buff.Max ice so stay in Garment :P

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:44 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

well right now i have a lvl87 69:70 spear and i have 19k hp and 20k mp my build is 100spear/fire 60cold/40light its a great build no one really can beat me in pvp i can even beat most lvl90 people with 10dg's your goal is to get ur phy and mag balance with items pass 80% right now my phy balance is 82% phy balance and mag balance is 90% and i hit 16k with nukes and around 20k with ghost spear on lvl 87 mobs

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 10:47 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

well I was pvping against a bow he/she was 1lvl higher I had a +3spear and he/she had a +5bow! I didn't even had the chance to win from him/her. she did 3 or 4hits on me and I was like R.I.P. :banghead: