Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 369 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:37 pm 

PsYch008 wrote:
sloth24 wrote:
i hate to say this but...

blader's damage sux! :banghead: :banghead:

tell me whats the point of being a blader. :(

in case you didnt know, bladers have a lot of defense, and make great support chars, and great tanks.

Support characters?

HA! They are the best in the game in 1v1.

BEST thiefs possible (Except for perhaps Embodiment :D)

Blader is the way of the elite, however they level slowly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:18 am 

This Guide is sux. Why i say this guide sux....see the lvl of that character. LVL 5x teach ppl how to play games. -.- Not only that, blader is not a best build, why i say that again...cuz i am blader. Ya..some of you guy will say me noobs, but before you say me noobs go try urself play blader char and try to killing str built ppl(lvl 80 pvp). You will understand why i say it sux to be blader. You cant kill ppl and ppl cant kill you as well, means it was a boring char to play.(only str fight str)

That all. I hope you guy play until lvl 80 just give a comment about good or bad about the character build, stop acting like pro in games.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:54 am 
Casual Member

lol yea...im a lvl 70 pure str glaiver as for now (full farmed and has 50k sp more)..and wat i can say is str char need intelligents to boost up their imbue dmg thus give higher overall dmg.

a pure str if im not mistaken, have 108%phy:38%mag. im going for 100%phy:50% mag from now to lvl 80. maybe u all might disaggree with my suggestions, but i think im more then experience then u all ppl that have low lvl then me.

i prefer higher average dmg then crit dmg but still have the tanking ability. if i do lessen the str stats, the difference of my hp compared to pure str is just 2k, not much of a difference and can be compensated with the use of pots, lol. the crit?, even a pure str have higher crit, but from my observations the crit of a pure str and a heavy hybrid is not too significant (averagely i see the difference is about 500-1.5k), and the crit wont appear oftenly even u have a crit ratio 70% (and thats my weapon im using now).

for me, its a perfect char, even a pure str crit on me, ill still survive lol and can hit harder. well its on ur pro experience.

good luck reaching the 80 cap..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:08 am 

Rainigul wrote:
PsYch008 wrote:
sloth24 wrote:

in case you didnt know, bladers have a lot of defense, and make great support chars, and great tanks.

Support characters?

nah their dmg is way to low..imo...and depending on their gear.. 2nukes+soulspear is a dead blader :D

<<This forum went all down the drain. It's such a waste. I'm no longer proud to be a member here so bye>>

Last edited by flexo on Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:09 pm 

Hmm ok, i got a char on Aege, a Str blader, it wasnt pure str, but ive got 272 STR and 136 INT, an exact 2:1 ratio... but as i see here, u got hell of a lot less MP then what i got, and the HP is only 100 more?
OK i know i gotta count in the blues and all, but also my Phy attack is around 50 higher then urs? dunno how it comes, but i also find it an overall good build that i got. I can take any other build up to lvl 66 (im 64 myself)
Anda, u got any farming tips for me? playing with a 6 gap ATM, need 30K sp, got 2k atm, i just started. Wud love to hear a good comment.

Lvl 91 Nuker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:11 pm 

flexo wrote:
Rainigul wrote:
PsYch008 wrote:
sloth24 wrote:

Support characters?

nah their dmg is way to low..imo...and depending no their gear.. 2nukes+soulspear is a dead blader :D

Meaning ur an hybrid build? :P
for u it means KD + 2 stabs, heavens chain and ull be 6 feet under XD, and since we got the almighty BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK function :) there is a very slim chance ull actually kill a blader (of ur own lvl offcourse) with just 2 nukes + SSS :banghead:

Lvl 91 Nuker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:52 pm 

Rozelady wrote:
flexo wrote:
Rainigul wrote:
PsYch008 wrote:
sloth24 wrote:

Support characters?

nah their dmg is way to low..imo...and depending no their gear.. 2nukes+soulspear is a dead blader :D

for u it means KD + 2 stabs, heavens chain and ull be 6 feet under XD, and since we got the almighty BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK function :) there is a very slim chance ull actually kill a blader (of ur own lvl offcourse) with just 2 nukes + SSS :banghead:

no i'm not a hybrid i'm a pure int. And I laugh at bladers that try to kd me.. like 4 times adn fail.. cause I obviously have my firewall up and I can't get a KD with that.. And I laugh even harder at a ice blader who tries to freeze me with some chain as my firewall takes all that mag dmg. So really only thing i'm worried about is the block. Still I can easilly do a 2nukes, ghostspear, soulspear, lion shout and they will maybe have the firewall down.. after that. And even without firewall a kd+2 stabs doesn't kill me. then just phantom away. And pot back up and you are fine. Or did you think I was gonna stay there and tank??:D

I fought a blader lvl 55 gap 2 (i'm 56 gap 9) and beat him. here's how it went.

nuke, nuke (blocked) ghost spear, soulspear (stun), nuke, nuke, ghostpear ...dead 8)

<<This forum went all down the drain. It's such a waste. I'm no longer proud to be a member here so bye>>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:26 pm 
Advanced Member

no triple stab...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:28 pm 
Veteran Member

LMFAO at Lance's chatbox sig.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:10 pm 

Lance wrote:
no triple stab...

lol i see this comment after a long time.. when i somehow come back to this topic ^^

bladers can't KD me while I have the firewall up. The blader from my previous post knew what he was doing.. he didn't try to KD me. But the firewall survived till the end. So how can they even at higher lvl triple stab me when they can't even get a KD on me.

But other than that I see your point. I'm actually a bit worried about the new str skills like double stun and triple stab. But I'll just see when I get there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:52 pm 
Ex-Staff

flexo wrote:
Lance wrote:
no triple stab...

lol i see this comment after a long time.. when i somehow come back to this topic ^^

bladers can't KD me while I have the firewall up. The blader from my previous post knew what he was doing.. he didn't try to KD me. But the firewall survived till the end. So how can they even at higher lvl triple stab me when they can't even get a KD on me.

But other than that I see your point. I'm actually a bit worried about the new str skills like double stun and triple stab. But I'll just see when I get there.

Did you come to here from the numerous links throughout my guide? :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:55 am 

FenaCorp wrote:
flexo wrote:
Lance wrote:
no triple stab...

Did you come to here from the numerous links throughout my guide? :P

lol yeah xD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:19 am 
Frequent Member

flexo wrote:
Rozelady wrote:
flexo wrote:
Rainigul wrote:
PsYch008 wrote:
sloth24 wrote:

Support characters?

no i'm not a hybrid i'm a pure int. And I laugh at bladers that try to kd me.. like 4 times adn fail.. cause I obviously have my firewall up and I can't get a KD with that.. And I laugh even harder at a ice blader who tries to freeze me with some chain as my firewall takes all that mag dmg. So really only thing i'm worried about is the block. Still I can easilly do a 2nukes, ghostspear, soulspear, lion shout and they will maybe have the firewall down.. after that. And even without firewall a kd+2 stabs doesn't kill me. then just phantom away. And pot back up and you are fine. Or did you think I was gonna stay there and tank??:D

I fought a blader lvl 55 gap 2 (i'm 56 gap 9) and beat him. here's how it went.

nuke, nuke (blocked) ghost spear, soulspear (stun), nuke, nuke, ghostpear ...dead 8)

maybe the blader dont have pimp gear, and what is the blader wearing..??

@sloth ur also a blader LMAO :D

http://shadowsdie.deviantart.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:55 am 

well garment and +3 blade from what i remember.

dunno what exactly cause i don't ask to see gear of everybody I kill.. but he really wansn't a unique one time thing. I have this with most bladers.. with some i end up in a pot fight. And with one i got owned so bad .. but he had sosun blade and shield. He did some insane dmg on me.. for a blader . but i knew i was gonna be owned there..^^

Right now I only lose to bladers that are 58 and up.. generally speaking ofcourse. i'm 56 9 gap now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:25 pm 

Lance wrote:
no triple stab...

Offtopic:

That's quite the avy, lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:14 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

thanks!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:51 am 
Frequent Member

flexo wrote:

dunno what exactly cause i don't ask to see gear of everybody I kill.. but he really wansn't a unique one time thing. I have this with most bladers.. with some i end up in a pot fight. And with one i got owned so bad .. but he had sosun blade and shield. He did some insane dmg on me.. for a blader . but i knew i was gonna be owned there..^^

Right now I only lose to bladers that are 58 and up.. generally speaking ofcourse. i'm 56 9 gap now.

^^ when we're on the same server and we pvp.. when u use fire wall ill run.. ^^ :D heehehh

http://shadowsdie.deviantart.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:49 am 

bladecarlo wrote:
flexo wrote:

^^ when we're on the same server and we pvp.. when u use fire wall ill run.. ^^ :D heehehh

yeah i hear that a lot.. you can do that but pvp is practice for when you job. And what you gonna do.. run too when you are jobbing :D

Fine with me.. i'll take it down do whatever I need to do... and put it back up when you are ready to fight :D I've seen bladers do it.. i've got np with it ...it usually ends in the way that they come back anyway.. thinking i forgot about them.. and we finish the fight..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:24 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

i have a question cuchulainn...i saw you have 87 points in INT...well, i'm a noob in this game i started a week ago...
i'm now lvl 23 and im a blade user..but the problem is, i allways add 2 points for STR and 1 point for INT (besides the 1 point that automatically is added) but since lvl 18 that i add 3 points to STR...i wanna ask if i really screwed up my char..or its not that bad? if i continue to add the 3 points to STR can i still have a good char?
Thanks, and sorry about my english!

Post subject: Help with my blade build
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:21 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

hey man i got a lvl 12 blader, my first blader =, but i think i messed it up
i accedently put

picheon mastery - lvl 2

Cold Force - lvl 2

lightning - lvl 1

Bicheon Mastery - lvl 2

Fire Mastery - lvl 2

do u think you could help me out and gime some advice on how to modify my blader to make it as strongas other bladers? plz...

thanks.
:D

Post subject: Help with my blade build
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:23 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

hey man i got a lvl 12 blader, my first blader =, but i think i messed it up
i accedently put

picheon mastery - lvl 2

Cold Force - lvl 2

lightning - lvl 1

Bicheon Mastery - lvl 2

Fire Mastery - lvl 2

do u think you could help me out and gime some advice on how to modify my blader to make it as strongas other bladers? plz...

thanks.
:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:37 am 

what's better blade or sword ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:13 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

Quote:
LuCkYaN Posted:

Well LuCkYaN I use a blade so this might be a little bit unfair to all those sword users but I will say blade because blade users are great tankers and have phenomenal defence with the added protection of the shield, but on the other hand they are lacking severely in Mana power (MP) or INT, which means that they don't deal as much damage as the sword using counter-parts but then again sword users cant tank a lot and if they get mobbed by multiple units or players they are doomed. :twisted:

If you are a first timer I would recommend a blade also because they look bad-A$$! And have great PHY damage. :banghead:

P.S. excuse the grammar and spelling mistakes if any but I hope that will help you even though I’m just a novice at this game. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:29 pm 
Loyal Member

@touchiro: Don't worry about it too much. If you go pure str for the rest of your lvling, you should be fine. At the 80 cap, you will have so much hp, that a few points into int wouldn't hurt at all.

@emenem9: Your lvl 12. You don't need to worry about messing it up until your around 30ish or more. Just make sure you go for pure or nearly pure str so that you can tank really well when you get to the 80 cap.

@LuCkYaN: Str based characters would go with blades, Int based characters should go with swords.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:12 pm 

emenem9 wrote:
Quote:
LuCkYaN Posted:

If you are a first timer I would recommend a blade also because they look bad-A$$! And have great PHY damage. :banghead:

well i would say the oppposit if you're a first timer then go with sword, INT lvl's fast so you can play higher lvl's sooner, but you won't tank so good. It's kill 1 fast, then get out again. So you don't get multiple ppl attacking you at once. Imo one of the most diverse and fun builds in the game.

But bladers look so d.amn sweet .. the 8th degree blade is imo the most cool looking weapon in the game so far. Close to the cap they are almost unkillable. But they lvl the slowest of all builds, so if you are willing to put in the time and effort then blade is certainly a good option. A blader teaming up with any high dmg build is a great team.

I love a blader at my side at all times, that's why i'm making my own now^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:27 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

What does AOE mean :?

and Thanks Zero_Doom :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:35 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

I suppose your right Flexo
now i'm gona make a sword-dude... or maybe spear?

What would do the most damage in the game?

Bow-user? :?

OR

Glavie-user? :?

OR

Spear-user? :?

OR

Sword-user? :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:27 am 

emenem9 wrote:
I suppose your right Flexo
now i'm gona make a sword-dude... or maybe spear?

What would do the most damage in the game?

Bow-user? :?

OR

Glavie-user? :?

OR

Spear-user? :?

OR

Sword-user? :?

Well if you want to do the highest dmg, you will sacrefice hp for it but this are the best options imo:

pure int spear user does the most dmg in the game, but they can not survive well with average gear. They get 1 or 2 hit by everyone. So i suggest either
Pure int sword: it still does great dmg has a nice def because to the block from the shield and skills like ironwall.
Hybrid int spear: more hp and still pretty good dmg because you use a spear.

I like the pure build better especially for beginners. Hybrids are hard to make. You have to know very well what you are doing and what your fighting strategy will be so you can make the right mag and phy balance for you. And if you put too much points in the wrong place you will have a c.rappy character, that you can't fix.
Pure INT is more simple, just evertything in INT and at lvl 70 you can see if you wanna go with something a little more hybrid, but by that time you'll prob be a semi-expert ( if you keep comming here ;) )
Skill you can change again but INT and STR points you can't get out so once you added it it's there to stay.

Post subject: lion shout or nuke...
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:12 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

if i leveling any nuke or lion shout...

my phisycal dammage as.. down?

..sorry i dont speak english alot...but answer me plzzz..thx spoon^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:02 am 

ummm... great guide but 7crit is not that high really. 10crit+ is good

Thank you brentonsbbe359

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 369 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next