Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: Best PVP/Jobbing Class?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:18 pm 
Casual Member

chinese can lick bungholes because euros own chinese 1h/warlock or 2h/cleric imo! also it depends on who is playing the char because if your a botter like many CHINESE players then you wont know how to pVp but if your a euro where you dont need to bot beacause euros arent cheaters liek the chinese people and euro chars your more prescriptive meaning you take care of your char more and know how to run the show cuz of the 15 second delay xD which imo isnt bad and people complain about it all the time lol if euro didnt have delay no one could kill a warrior no one at all!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:02 pm 
Loyal Member

McLovin1t wrote:
I picked chinese over euro for a few reasons, I see what your saying but these reasons are very big.
1. Hard to find parties.
2. Very low survivability cuz of pot delay. Cleric sub is all the health stuff etc. but when they run out, unless you are a warrior with skins and stuff, your 1 shotted. 2 of the funnest euro classes are wusses, invis, 1 hit kill safe zone In case you didn't realize, that takes much less skill than the pot delay, hit and run.
3. You get 1 attack that you actually use in combat every 10 or so levels. In chinese you get one every couple.

That is my two cents, I think chinese take much more skill than euros, except for Warlock and in Warrior/Not Cleric.

ZSZC Water - Pure Int S/S 3x
ZSZC Fire - Pure Str Bow 4x
ZSZC Fire - Pure Int Spear 4x

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:06 pm 
Loyal Member

gumahbear wrote:
chinese can lick bungholes because euros own chinese 1h/warlock or 2h/cleric imo! also it depends on who is playing the char because if your a botter like many CHINESE players then you wont know how to pVp but if your a euro where you dont need to bot beacause euros arent cheaters liek the chinese people and euro chars your more prescriptive meaning you take care of your char more and know how to run the show cuz of the 15 second delay xD which imo isnt bad and people complain about it all the time lol if euro didnt have delay no one could kill a warrior no one at all!

Fail...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:11 pm 
Ex-Staff

McLovin1t wrote:
McLovin1t wrote:
I picked chinese over euro for a few reasons, I see what your saying but these reasons are very big.
1. Hard to find parties.
2. Very low survivability cuz of pot delay. Cleric sub is all the health stuff etc. but when they run out, unless you are a warrior with skins and stuff, your 1 shotted. 2 of the funnest euro classes are wusses, invis, 1 hit kill safe zone In case you didn't realize, that takes much less skill than the pot delay, hit and run.
3. You get 1 attack that you actually use in combat every 10 or so levels. In chinese you get one every couple.

That is my two cents, I think chinese take much more skill than euros, except for Warlock and in Warrior/Not Cleric.

@Bolded text, those people don't know how to play their build.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:08 pm 
Ex-Staff

The best PvP/Jobbing class for me ...

There's probably two of them, which I liked equally much:

(note that this is my personal preference)

1) The full STR bow.
I 1-shot a level 69+ S&S Thief at level 54 with a SoS+3 bow in zerk. What I liked about the build was the stability and the great crits.

2) The 70:70 bow.
My all-round favorite build. Great in PvE, good over-all damage, and pretty stable with snow shield on.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:06 pm 
Banned User

Summarizing everything replied so far at all the topics you made:
raphaell666 wrote:
This kind of topic will only make most people tell that the build that they use, or THEY like is the best, and therefore, IMHO, you will not be able to rely on the results of it. YOU have to choose the one that is the best for YOU, choose the one which YOU like more. Try watching videos, reading guides, dunno what else, and then choose the one that seems better for YOU, choose the one with a style which YOU like. Hope you understand what I mean. And there is NOT a best build, its just that some people know how to use theirs(so they are strong with it), and ALL builds have some weaknesses, but ALL of them also have their strong points (except some obvious useless builds, that I think I dont even need to mention).

Dont be afraid to try something new, just try asking first to see what others will say.

Barotix wrote:
RogueKiller wrote:
All builds are equal at pvp if you know how to use it. A warrior Cleric is just as good as a blader, as good wizard etc...
The list goes on, its all about strategy.

That only applies to Chinese. With Europeans their nature forces them to be good at some things during PvP while sucking hard at others. :) Chinese are well-rounded, and get better with each skill update.

I was about to object to that reply when I noticed that you are right. At 1 vs 1 PVP, euros are not equal, while chineses are. Though there are excessions that happen through real player skill/knowledge about their build/luck, and/or lack of those by his opponent.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:37 am 
Banned User

Tasdik wrote:
Blader is freaking awesome in pvp and jobbing :)

*granted I am a bit biased but w/e* :wink:

u say this cuz u are a blader

look at my sigature....glaviers own everything!

my point is there is no best pvp build.....everyone here will just tell that there build owns all.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:15 am 

warrior/cleric with 2hs and rotating iron skin+bless is pretty strong in most situations. Very high damage and doesn't really die. Is vulnerable to nukes without mana skin.

I personally prefer rogue tho because they get the job (aka killing) done faster.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:23 pm 

gumahbear wrote:

omg my eyes hurts...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:28 pm 
Casual Member

personally I like to pick a build that has a hard time dying, my choices are either 1h-2h/warlock, 2h/cleric, or pure str glavie.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:39 pm 
Addicted Member

I never been a bowmen, but fighting against them and watching them fight... I KNOW that they own.

IMO Bowmen Own. This is why im gonna powerfarm one.

----------------------------------------------
xFire: blurred1
Steam: l33chie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:53 pm 
Valued Member

nohunta wrote:
:banghead: When will people get it through there mind! All Are Equal, Its the way you play that matters.

pretty much except euros are by far cheaper and more overpowered. so id say any class EXCEPT every chinese one

98% of the teenage population put something gay like "98% of the teenage population will try, does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.".
If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.