Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Lookng for a Good Legit Guild
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:08 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

Title says it all i am looking for a good high Guild to join so if you are intrested in recruiting me plz just write back alright TY server Eldroado

Server: Iris
Name:
Lvl:
Build:
Race: Chinese

Post subject: Re: Lookng for a Good Legit Guild
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:07 pm 
Valued Member

You really won't find a good legit guild in Eldorado. Most people in Eldorado don't care if you bot or not, so there will usually be guilds with legits and botters. There's only very few legit guilds in Eldorado. The one with level 90s is actually a very rude guild, and not many people on the server like them. However, most of the legit guilds on Eldorado are "no name" guilds, meaning they are not very well known and do not have many players.

There used to be many legit guilds in the server though, but that was almost 2 years ago. Most of them have quit, turned to botting, moved to another server, or just dealt with the bot problem. Malkavian used to be one of the best and biggest legit guilds. Many of the players have moved on though, so it's no longer around. Eldorado is not a server for hardcore legits any more. It's a server for people who don't care and deal with the bot problem.