Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 236 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:41 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

pics for 2day.... lagging and bored :oops: :oops: :oops:

:oops: :oops: :oops:

picture picture doink doink.... :P :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:31 am 

OMg im not in any of those pictures :shock: how could i let this happen! :banghead:

stuid people learn from their own mistakes, smart people learn from the mistakes of others and only wise people look at them all and slowly drink beer.(c)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:26 am 

Today i left the guild Malkavian. After hear from xiaoyu that iEvil was left the game. Its not from now that i got afraid with the future of the guild as a guild able to be a competitive one, even in a far horizon. Yes i want a guild where we can do wars, the game infact resume itself on that, besides xia does not agree with that, and please see, am talking about game objectives not player objectives.
When i said to xia that i was about to leave the guild, i know i chose a bad moment but its the moment the situation colapsed, i got surprised with those words (look to the conversation window):

pickture removed by myself as a friend asked for.
Shot at 2007-07-22

She said that i dont care about friendship, and asking back gifts i received soem time ago.
Sorry xia you know that at anytime you got contradicted you fireback agressively trying to hurt the other, i can say that here because its no surprise, we have had some hard talk about that at last by 2 times.
About be stronger, sure i want to be stronger, its one of the things to do in that game.
About friendship, i only being all that time in Malkavian because there i found friends, if i only care about be stronger and get what i want, i should left the guild long time ago, because since the philipins war we did almost nothing being a guild other than to grind. However i was with the guild, i helped always i could do, i do not need to point what i did, the helped players know very well and i should never ever ask back what i did as a gift.
About left the guild, that does not finish with friendship, i am pursuing what i want in terms of what the game can offer, sure, but this have nothing related to friendship, other than that i should have no friends out of malkavian guild, and that is not true, i have many friends in many guilds.

Razorback, Mido, iEvil, NaabNorak, eluneARC, xiaoyu, the most closers to me in the guild, i wil miss you all, i still in the game so pm me at any time because if am not afk in a city am hand grinding in some where of taklamakan as you all know.

Dont know more what to say, but am not sad, am not up set, i did what i feel that i should do, and that is a thing that friends should first of all respect.

bb guys

ASS: HAUHAUHAUHAUHAUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAH (TM)(R)

HAUHAUHAUAH is a registrated mark of DEUSA's Inc.

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/7581 ... u2.jpgShot with DSC-S500 at 2007-07-15

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:55 am 
Common Member

ok.. im gona say this again.. YOU REALLY DIDNT CARE ABOUT FRIENDSHIP AT ALL..
if you're a real friend, why would you leave us? why would you leave me
when you know i've been crying for days and feel so upset that time?
can you explain to me HOW, you care about friendship if all the time,
you are thinking about yourself? if all the time you are thinking how
to improve your own character, how can you make it the strongest, asking
for some tablets, elements, etc.. those past few weeks b4 you left..
we already knew you're gona leave the guild.. why? bcoz you only care
about yourself..

let me remind you of some things..

i chose you instead of zerolimitz, when you both had an argument..
and the whole Malkavian treated you nice bcoz they know i liked you
for a simple reason.. your weird laugh - hauhauhau..

i defended you against all those random people pming me and complaining
how retarded you are, keeps on killing all the people u can kill in pvp
over and over again, and the people you've been ksing including a player
who has been in our union..

i wasted my tears when you told me you want to leave the guild and join
your friend's guild.. because i treasure you as a member and a friend..
but then you came back after finding out that it's a boter's guild and
i accepted you..

i defended you against our ex-union who has been accusing you for
botting.. simply because i trusted you..

i am asking back Malkavian's property since you're not a part of it anymore..
but then you didnt want to give it back unless you found a good item
to replace it.. so i decided to just give it to you if you're gona keep
on whining about it..

razorback has all my 7th degree sos garment set and i asked him to pass
it on to the next member who can use it when he's done with it.. and that's
what he did.. i have divided and given my 8th deg sos garments to the loyal members and everyone else were thankful about it..

i even experienced having insufficient funds because i've been
giving all my equipments and trying to pass it on to every Malks..

you helped Malks? well im sure other people can do what help you have
done to them.. a TRUE FRIEND can do sumthing that other people
cant do for us..

now you tell me who cares about friendship..

fireback? agressive? that's me! and i will always fireback and going to be
agressive to anyone if i know that i have a stand and that i know
i am right..

sory but i am so disapointed at you..

but all you're gonna get is who i am.."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:48 am 
Common Member

=(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:14 pm 

Emm no its a long shot guys but im online at awkward times. But has anyone got a lvl 42 bow they want to sell me .. good +5 or otherwise sos pls

Its Silenteyes btw..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:43 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

DEUSAdoBRAZIL wrote:
Today i left the guild Malkavian. After hear from xiaoyu that iEvil was left the game. Its not from now that i got afraid with the future of the guild as a guild able to be a competitive one, even in a far horizon. Yes i want a guild where we can do wars, the game infact resume itself on that, besides xia does not agree with that, and please see, am talking about game objectives not player objectives.
When i said to xia that i was about to leave the guild, i know i chose a bad moment but its the moment the situation colapsed, i got surprised with those words (look to the conversation window):

pickture removed by myself as a friend asked for.
Shot at 2007-07-22

She said that i dont care about friendship, and asking back gifts i received soem time ago.
Sorry xia you know that at anytime you got contradicted you fireback agressively trying to hurt the other, i can say that here because its no surprise, we have had some hard talk about that at last by 2 times.
About be stronger, sure i want to be stronger, its one of the things to do in that game.
About friendship, i only being all that time in Malkavian because there i found friends, if i only care about be stronger and get what i want, i should left the guild long time ago, because since the philipins war we did almost nothing being a guild other than to grind. However i was with the guild, i helped always i could do, i do not need to point what i did, the helped players know very well and i should never ever ask back what i did as a gift.
About left the guild, that does not finish with friendship, i am pursuing what i want in terms of what the game can offer, sure, but this have nothing related to friendship, other than that i should have no friends out of malkavian guild, and that is not true, i have many friends in many guilds.

Razorback, Mido, iEvil, NaabNorak, eluneARC, xiaoyu, the most closers to me in the guild, i wil miss you all, i still in the game so pm me at any time because if am not afk in a city am hand grinding in some where of taklamakan as you all know.

Dont know more what to say, but am not sad, am not up set, i did what i feel that i should do, and that is a thing that friends should first of all respect.

bb guys

ASS: HAUHAUHAUHAUHAUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAH (TM)(R)

HAUHAUHAUAH is a registrated mark of DEUSA's Inc.

any particular reason you posted that in their thread? cuz i mean if theyre supposedly your friends why are you making a post like this about them...if you want wars so bad go join a real war instead of pissing and moaning about not having any on silkroad, a legit guild going to war is pretty much pointless on eldo atm because theyres only 3-4 legit guilds left, going to war with a botter guild is a predetermined outcome, with you with 8 (just a random number) legit lvl 75's and are faced with 10+ lvl 80's, its a game, make some friends and enjoy it, stop trying to live your life through it

- Godess

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:53 am 

pls delete

"it seems common sense, is not so common afterall.."

Last edited by xer0 on Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:56 am 

was lagging >_>

Last edited by xer0 on Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:59 am 

lol. you want strong "friends" not true friends deusa. we apologize for not meeting your "friend" requirements.

and you said, u "helped and not asked for anything in return?"
laugh my cute asian ass off.
as i recall, in 1 of the many union trade runs that we did(u,me and xia as hunters), u asked xia if we get a gold share from the profit that the traders made. so what do u call that huh? (i never forget)

your greed for power is overwhelming,(judging by the amount of gold u have bought) infact,i wudnt be surprised if you do bot or will bot.

xiaoyu is right.. you are a real disappointment.(tsk) cant believe she shed tears for you.. >_>

too bad.. we cud have gone so much farther as a guild. but i guess your lust for power comes first.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:07 am 

can sum1 pls delete my first 2 post. i was lagging.. sorry.. and delete this too.. thanks..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:15 am 

haha xiayou i still remember when i messed up your guild trade with The_Mythx btw maybe u remember who iam,blader just like u, and dont use mercs, makes u so noob, if you want war, get war with us (Wicked) cya

and btw u guys should stop crying and all that, this is just a stupid game, u should take of your own life and stop crying for something that happen on game, sro will stop existing one day, like everything ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:17 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

hmmm.....whats up everyone.....i sure did miss alot didnt i....oh well.....theres always room for new memories.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:36 am 
Common Member

Sure, it is a game. But you can still make memories, socialize etc. The people you interact with are real humans. The members of Malkavian play with eachother, care for eachother, play like a real team together. Im sure you wouldnt get what im saying since the only thing you did that took effort from yourself would probably be by clicking connect. I dont play sro like I did before but i really made true friends from this game. The people i speak of know who they are. cant chat now though back to work. Later people

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:49 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

Quote:
The people you interact with are real humans.

Some of them are atleast.....some are bots.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:56 am 
Common Member

kub4n1t wrote:
lingxiaoyu wrote:
and who the hell are you, a noob boter using sosun..
u think its fair to fight u without mercs? and there's like four of you!
boters are not welcome in this thread..
i am crying for my frnds, coz i care about our frndship too much..
unlike you and other boters, the only thing you want is power..
i know it's a game thats why i played and lvl my char on my own
without using ur shitty bot programs.. a game is a past time,
wer u spend your time wen you cant think of sumting else beter to do..
IT'S A F*CKING GAME!! NOW LEARN HOW TO PLAY THE GAME
AND NOT GO AFK THE WHOLE TIME, THEN BRAG AROUND TO EACH TOWN HOW F*CKING STRONG YOU ARE! dont wory about me, coz im
enjoying a real game which requires true skill of a real gamer atm..
(dota warcraft FTW!) im sure pathetic boters like you can't reach above average rating on this kind of game.. now can you leave this thread
alone since we dont give a shit on every single words thats coming out
from people like you.. cheers!

ur so stupid u think everyone that hates u is a botter? first of all u dont know me, second i dont have suns but i still can **** you, u should talk about ur "friendship" in private, only ur "friends cares" but we dont give a **** and i leave this thread if i want too, ur not my boss and u are nothing, u dont know who iam if im a botter or not, thats my problem dont be like " ohh i dont pvp botter cuz they are so "strong" lol not all botters are strong and ur not my mom to tell me what i have to do and im not so stupid to dedicate 18 hours a day to play sro, i have my own life and my family. about botters, u should think some ppl doesnt have so much time to play the game, and by the way i dont hate botters, also ALL MY FRIENDS ARE BOTTERS! but they are nice ppl, u just hate ppl cuz they cheat in a stupid game, i bet if joymax dont ban any bots and somebody give u free bot, and tell u to be the best, i bet u accept
anyways i wont spend more times with noobs like u,
good luck

IGN?

And what keeps you from not following your friends path?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:33 am 
Common Member

"ur so stupid u think everyone that hates u is a botter?"

--> lol i didnt say or think that everyone who hates me are all boters.. idiot..

"i dont have suns but i still can **** you"

--> you dont have suns? u sure about that? u're the one who's selling
sosun bow and im sure u have other sosun equips with you.. yea u can kill me coz im only 77 and u're like wat? 80?.. and wen did i say all boters are strong? im soooo fed up of u guys who keeps on exagerating things and keeps on talking bullshit..

"u should think some ppl doesnt have so much time to play the game"

--> i know very well that mmorpg's are time consuming.. if you guys doesnt have so much time to play, then get the hell out of the game and do sumting else instead of leaving ur characters online and keeps on ksing and banging the walls for hours.. and its funy how you guys insult the non boting players just bcoz you are higher lvl, while you didnt even work hard to gain ur lvl.. yes i agree, some boters are nice, take Got_Fucked as an example, he's a real gentleman, not like other no brainer boters who only knows how to trash talk and insult low lvl players..

"i bet if joymax dont ban any bots and somebody give u free bot, and tell u to be the best, i bet u accept "

--> lol.. how many times do i have to tell you that i dont need ur shitty bot program.. even though it's free, i dont give a shit.. i would rather quit the game instead of using a bot program.. im not here to be the best, im here for my friends and to be with my boyfriend.. if i wanted to be the best i should've got myself a complete sosun equips.. i wanted to enjoy the game but botters are ruining everything..

"i wont spend more times with noobs like u"

--> famous line of botter players.. they like calling other players a "noob"
who's the one who didnt know how to play the game? stop and think about it.. well.. if u have brain cells that is..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:38 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

BOOYA IN YO' FACE kub4n1t.....UMPH!

>.>

<.<

?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:07 am 
Common Member

Have you guys noticed that none of the people insulting us here has given up their in game names? I wonder why...lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:01 pm 

first xiayou i dont call noobs to low lvls or something like that, second im not 80 im lvl 79 with no sun, i dont know who tell u i got sun bow lol im blader and i wont say my name i dont really trust anyone here, and yeah got fcked is a nice person, actually MY FRIEND! and by the way u dont know anything about me and about getting a sun equip? how? buyin gold for real money? cuz thats the only way. anyways who cares? almost the whole fckin game bot if you dont like then get the "hell" out of the game. now im leaving the thread i got more important things to do bye.

iEvil is u dont know, i heard that hackers take information about u from forums and hack my sro acc, thats why i dont give my nickname.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:37 pm 
Common Member

kub4n1t wrote:
first xiayou i dont call noobs to low lvls or something like that, second im not 80 im lvl 79 with no sun, i dont know who tell u i got sun bow lol im blader and i wont say my name i dont really trust anyone here, and yeah got fcked is a nice person, actually MY FRIEND! and by the way u dont know anything about me and about getting a sun equip? how? buyin gold for real money? cuz thats the only way. anyways who cares? almost the whole fckin game bot if you dont like then get the "hell" out of the game. now im leaving the thread i got more important things to do bye.

iEvil is u dont know, i heard that hackers take information about u from forums and hack my sro acc, thats why i dont give my nickname.

You cant get hacked by just saying your name. If you leave your mail and account info here thats another thing.

And yeah we did. We aint playing anymore. You won guys!! Soon Eldorado server will be 100 % bots! And about the part that its just a game. Yes you are 100 % right about that aswell, but is it neccesary to cheat in it? Is it neccesary to be the best since its only a game like you said. And I find it very very odd that you yourself defend bots? What is up with that? If you played everything by hand you must surely know how frustrating it is to be ksed, been called noob by etc by botters, dont you? Lies are easy to see thru even thru a forum.

I know you are lying and I remember the trade run when Mythx etc gangbanged us with sun. I remember you, I remember the blader that he had with him. Doesnt mather anymore, keep silkroad to yourself. My journey in it is over.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:52 pm 

look iEvil i dont hate legit ppl i got friends too and i do hate some botters, but some of them are my really friends in msn and other games not only sro and i dont wanna be the best in the game, and by the way like i say before i dont have a sun! if you want to see my set pm me in game and i show u, i dont have anything sun and not even som my blade and shield +5 and set +4 something special? no i dont think so. about hackers well they hack getting info of my profile and stuff like that but anyways nothing here is like my pw or id. and The_Mythx has a sun spear i know, but does that makes him botter or something like that? cuz deusa has more suns and is he a botter? im not sure but i think so.
if you are quitting the game, good luck ;) and i know what is to be ksed specially with nuker bots, but anyways is just a game. good luck :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:46 pm 
Common Member

they will never ever understand our point..
im tired.. im gona play dota.. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:07 pm 
ok well i think i took about all flames n other shit out of the last page, dont
feel like reading through the other three as the posts are rather long ;)
i also dont feel like deleting more of that stuff, so please keep it clean now.
post friendly or dont post at all in this topic thnx :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:37 am 
Common Member

i havent read the replies of those kids :(
but tnx mod ^_^ keep up the good work..
coz joymax just can't.. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:05 pm 
Valued Member

If DEUSAdoCEU left then forget him. A lot of people hate him on Eldorado. Heck he was the only reason why I hated your guild.

Just move on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:50 pm 
Common Member

Malkavian does not recruit anymore. We have moved to the server xian. We experienced Eldorado to be the worst server.

All old Eldorado members that havent gotten the message leave a msg here and we will pm you with details.

/iEvil

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:14 pm 

So this means the end for malks on eldorado hope u guys have a great time on xian i love u all

i will stay in our dead guild guild for a while and than c how things will go
Malkavian <3 forever :cry:

and xia i sent u a message in game w8ing for ur reply

stuid people learn from their own mistakes, smart people learn from the mistakes of others and only wise people look at them all and slowly drink beer.(c)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:57 am 
Common Member

Dark_Majesty wrote:
So this means the end for malks on eldorado hope u guys have a great time on xian i love u all

i will stay in our dead guild guild for a while and than c how things will go
Malkavian <3 forever :cry:

and xia i sent u a message in game w8ing for ur reply

Love you to Yegor. But just bcuz we quit Eldorado doesnt mean we ended our friendship =). Just go to vent anytime and we will be there stupid as always.

And if you decide to join us that would be awesome.

Comparing xian with eldorado is not possible, there were only some sunshine people there though ^^

Anyways later Ax, talk to u in vent

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:04 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

:( sucks to see malkavian leaving eldo :(

if any Malkavian members or Union Guilds are staying in Eldorado your welcome to join our no bot union :)

PM Godess, Queen0fPain (yes thats a 0 not a o), or SuperMean

dont mean to be recruiting in your thread xiao, just want to give them a place to go if they dont have one already :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 236 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next