Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: European Guild?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:52 am 

Hey this thread is for people who want to start a new guild in the european area.

Im willing to join an existing guild just once European map is in play

I have 3 characters already but i cant wait for europe

I would either like to start a guild that uses teamspeak or ventrilo with active members that speak English in U.S.A or European Timeszones, or join an existing guild close to this that is willing to wait for me to play in europe

Future Character:
Username: Kukuclan
Class: Wizard
Sub-Class:none

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:00 am 
Frequent Member

im gona start a guild once euro comes wiht my new charcter o.O i don tuse teamspeak or ventrillo so just type what u want to say and forget the mic oh and hopefully everyone will speak english or half of it :P
and active i dont thats all on the guild memebers i dont have the guild so how can i say everyones gonna be active ??????

if alot of ppl do start to be inactive yes there will be bans but before a guild is made i cant say whos gonna be active
im not miss cleo :P ( shes real hehe)

Post subject: Guild
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:49 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

Hiya, I am from England and have just joined Royalty guild, It is run by a very helpfull and Enthusiastic Canadian Dude called Spar7, The guild has just reached lvl 4 and have atm a few places open for new members, you must be lvl 35+ and speak English . The guild uses Teamspeak. If you think this maybe the guild for you bro plz feel free to PM him, or you can always Tell me ..Darkpoet....

Hope you get sorted

Kind regards

Darkpoet
Proud Member of Royalty

Death To All KS'ers Scum !!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:50 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

I'm up for an english speaking guild in europian area as well, I will make a wizzard when the europe expansion is up

Post subject: New Euro Guild !
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:13 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

New Euro guild , I am UK based and have started a Euro guild called ..Britannia... I have been joined by a nice chap from Hungary who atm is helping me get GP's . If you wish to join we are for Euro toons only and you must BUT must speak good English !! If you think you have good knowledge of the game and would like to teach/help others you are more than welcome to help us build up the guild ! If you are a new player your always welcome ! The long term aim is to get people on-board who like to group and chat with others while they play, if you are a person who does not have time to talk and grp with guild members , then this will not be the guild for you !

pm..Darkpoet or Gandalf (the L is a cap i )

Pet Hates..people who KS on purpose ! , people who are good at the game and cant help but try and put others down because they are not so up on the gameplay, No One Likes a show-off !

DP