Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 449 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: Ksro Movement
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:25 pm 

^^ why would you be pissed? oh and you were in ksro first? before going to isro? cuz you hate people that went from isro to ksro, and im not going there because of no bots lol, and all you seem to do is just flame here constantly, just stop, mind your own bussiness, whatever we do is none of your concern,

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:57 pm 

SpuerBlade wrote:
tia , wtf is your problem srsly i'm not gonna stfu up for some dumb kid that has like no life
srsly , i swear , when i see you guys grinding , jobing , or just pvping , i come and pk you guys asses srsly , gtfo , go get your server
some guy from ksro already told me that it is not our server, well i know but what the fack you guys are probably going to **** things up , qq , and do more stupid things srsly.

lol.. calm down menz O_O

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:15 pm 

SpuerBlade wrote:
nothing kelv , i'm just pissed that's all

Dude go ``piss`` on another topic plz , this topic dosent need mad people :nowant:
Oh and cbkilla , i will not be able to play till next week because i still have the dc problem , and i need to format my pc.

Spoiler!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:17 pm 
Frequent Member

sibiumarius wrote:
SpuerBlade wrote:

Dude go ``piss`` on another topic plz , this topic dosent need mad people :nowant:
Oh and cbkilla , i will not be able to play till next week because i still have the dc problem , and i need to format my pc.

it might be that you need a proxy.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:28 pm 

im logged in on XeX atm, someone PM ME :D:D :D

EDIT: my low lvl is lvl 42, name: Chucky

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:32 pm 

cbkilla wrote:
sibiumarius wrote:
SpuerBlade wrote:

it might be that you need a proxy.

No, i don't think so. If you need a proxy, you can't play at all.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:45 pm 
Common Member

w8 w8 , wut the fack are you guys talking i'm not going anywhere , jesus and NO i never ever ever played isro , i joined tsro came to ksro and i'm happy how it is , i don't want that some QQers are going to ruin the game for me and other fable playery, i'm a ex divinity member , and those new wave kids were only qqing about plvl and shiz , just like you guys are doing , srsly if youre going to whine about plvl and pwrpt , then ksro is not the good place to go , then go to csro or somthing with those nubs that are 13 years old ,you know what why am i wasting my time anyway on you guys , srsly bunch of kids

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:48 pm 

^^ who in this thread is crying? no one.....

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:16 pm 
Common Member

Kronos wrote:
@JustToCallYou: We just forbid any kind of power-leveling outside guild. And we restrict power-pts with people outside the guild too. That basically means, you can't go to pts at monsters more than 20 levels higher, unless the pt is lead by guild members.

OK!!! since you said that tell "HARA" fable wont accept him anymore on 102 parties since its against "YOUR" rules!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:19 pm 

Don't worry. We'll take care of that on our own. It's not your business to make sure, that people in our guild follow our rules. Haraldinho has to delete his spawn in Alexandria though. As he is Valkyria's brother, it'll be no problem to make sure, that he actually does it.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:31 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

Finally im in. If anyone online pls pm to me
IGN: Xylm

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:32 pm 
Common Member

Kronos wrote:
Don't worry. We'll take care of that on our own. It's not your business to make sure, that people in our guild follow our rules. Haraldinho has to delete his spawn in Alexandria though. As he is Valkyria's brother, it'll be no problem to make sure, that he actually does it.

you see how you simply contradict yourself? you say its forbidden now you dont bother... tbh i dont care if hara plays or not play, since almost everyday he joins 102 parties with fable from what ive been told... but stop sayin those stuff you always say about no pwrpts outside guild etc since its "NOT TRUE"... stop promising people also with stuff you cant acomplish... who joins KSRO is welcomed and soh union will help them with what they need ("nezo": not with plvl, cuz if we plvl them, they will ask for it all teh time), so one more thing you said about soh union is only pwrlvl is simply "F A K E"... if people want they can join Adamant or what they want... i just dont want them or you QQing about whats gonna happen later cause of all that restrictions... im helping everyday cbkilla not plvling but for example kill an unique for him help him kill it, make games with him like help him learn korean and reward him with gold :p (that one was epic cb with our tablets game^^)...

Overall i dont care what Adamant thinks of us or do against us... i speak in the name of SoH union that, in our union people can play how they want (since theres no bots on ksro) and with who they want... restrict them will simply cause drama... Since you left i dont remember of having any more trouble in the union

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:44 pm 

JustToCallYou wrote:
Kronos wrote:

you see how you simply contradict yourself? you say its forbidden now you dont bother... tbh i dont care if hara plays or not play, since almost everyday he joins 102 parties with fable from what ive been told... but stop sayin those stuff you always say about no pwrpts outside guild etc since its "NOT TRUE"... stop promising people also with stuff you cant acomplish... who joins KSRO is welcomed and soh union will help them with what they need ("nezo": not with plvl, cuz if we plvl them, they will ask for it all teh time), so one more thing you said about soh union is only pwrlvl is simply "F A K E"... if people want they can join Adamant or what they want... i just dont want them or you QQing about whats gonna happen later cause of all that restrictions... im helping everyday cbkilla not plvling but for example kill an unique for him help him kill it, make games with him like help him learn korean and reward him with gold :p (that one was epic cb with our tablets game^^)...

Overall i dont care what Adamant thinks of us or do against us... i speak in the name of SoH union that, in our union people can play how they want (since theres no bots on ksro) and with who they want... restrict them will simply cause drama... Since you left i dont remember of having any more trouble in the union

I am contradicting myself? Hm sry, i didn't notice that. Fact is i didn't know, that Hara went to Alexandria occasionally. But now that i know about it, i'll make sure, that he won't be able to join these pts any longer. You can't deal with issues, unless you know. In fact i don't really mind, if you want to help the new people too, as long as it won't be powerlevel or something like that.

And where did i promiss with stuff, which i can't accomplish. I just suggested them to come at KSRO, as it seems to be the best offical server, which is currently available and i said i would try to help everyone with setting up KSRO. So far i managed to help everyone, who asked me for help.

The new people won't join Adamant anyway. They already decided to take Divinity as their guild and i'll just keep helping them, as much as i can, even if they aren't in our guild anymore.

Btw, we didn't have any drama either since we left the union. Anyway, as i already said, i want to have a compromise, which is acceptable for both sides. I basically want that we'll respect each other from now on and rather work together than against each other. I am sick of the drama, that's the reason, why we left the union at the first place and i didn't intend to dig it up with the new people actually. I just wanted to give them an SRO version, where they can actually play.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:57 pm 
Frequent Member

ok, well after talking to people from both sides, and i guess everyones already heard both sides. everyone has been telling to just join fable, and every is telling me to go back to adamant.

since i dont wanna break up then the new wave, im simply going to put it to a vote.
you have three options:

1.Go back to Adamant
2.Go join Fable
3.Take Divinity as our our guild and see how things play out.

so send me your answer via PM here on srf so i can count them all. my guild penalty ends in 2 days, so that when we will go to our new guild.
If majority of the vote wants to go one way and you want to go the other, you still can do what you want but it will be hard for you to communicate with us.

Ps. can you guys take the arguing to PM or a new thread, or soon i might have to rename this thread to Adamant/Fable Flame war.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:01 pm 
Frequent Member

Boring, same old shit from tsro, all you guys do is argue every time something like this happens lmao! Lame

Build 120% Pure Int S/S + Pure Force and 100% sun whore lol

PServer: Salvation - Active
IGN: Hideoki / SuddenDeath - BigInJapan
Build: Full Int Light/Cold/Bich level 70

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:08 pm 
Common Member

Hideoki wrote:
Boring, same old shit from tsro, all you guys do is argue every time something like this happens lmao! Lame

No! Do what you want... We are already stablished and 95+++++ and offering our help...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:23 pm 
Casual Member

cbkilla, I recommend a fourth option, 4. Start a new guild.

My mama always said, "If you don’t have anything nice to say to someone, then don’t say anything."

My Brute is such fun...check it out!
http://brainfart.mybrute.com

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:34 pm 
Frequent Member

blahblahblah wrote:
cbkilla, I recommend a fourth option, 4. Start a new guild.

whats the point when we can just take divinity as our own?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:41 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

i dont know old guilds or unions in KSRO i just started here so i dont interest with those shits.

i ll fit with majority. if guys wanna make new guild or whatever else.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:46 pm 

I vote 3 Take divinity as the guild

with an addendum...

The rules should be: there are no rules.

What? HUH? really? amazing?

I mean all this drama stems from trying to put rules and limits on people if if they make sense so. . .

have no rules.

INSTEAD, make cbkilla the leader and have him and other focus SOLEY on bringing people to the game, so that there are the 24/7 parties, so that people will WANT to party with each other and plvling or whatever you guys say is bad wont even come into the equation, and if someone wants to get plvled. . .so be it, let them.

Everyone thinks that EVERYONE wants to NOT PLAY the game, thats false, actually EVERYONE WANTS to play the game withother people, without drama without stupid rules, just play.

so. . LET PEOPLE PLAY.
------------------------------------
recap of my long post;
Join Divinity
no rules = no drama
cbkilla leader
focus on getting more people
play the game
------------------------------------

PLEASE focus on the above ONLY it will make things SO much more easier. . .
People want to play in parties more than everyone thinks. For the ones that dont, they are cool too, let them be please!

That is just the easiest plan ever.

P.S. The report button is there for a reason, report the trolls and have the mods clean up this thread...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:56 pm 

omg all you guys do is argue, cant believe it, its like you want to piss each other off cuz you think your right,

i think the above post is a good idea, have someone responsible enough and smart enough to just run a guild, and make some new rules, which would probably only consist os
1. dont use any 4rd party program
2. dont pick plvl instead of PT

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:00 pm 

this is offtopic but i did make it to 101 today ^_^

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:01 pm 

cace wrote:
i dont know old guilds or unions in KSRO i just started here so i dont interest with those shits.

i ll fit with majority. if guys wanna make new guild or whatever else.

THIS!

And also ,i will join any guild cbkilla is in because he started this event and he is nice .

Spoiler!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:08 pm 

cbkilla, just make a new guild, for a fresh start, i think its the easiest way, if you decide to do this, i can help out with getting the money for guild, im not some rich as bitch but i can wastes a mil or two to help some people out. :)

PM me: Excell, XeX, Chucky

P.S. i will most likely be on Excell, my noob :D, this goes for anyone, if your online, pm me :D, i get bored, alone :D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:12 pm 
Frequent Member

well getting divinity would be cheaper, plus we wont have to lvl it up. no ones using it anyways.

btw guys, ive only gotten 2 votes/pm and we already have at least 7 people in game, so get off your lazy butt and send me a pm.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:41 pm 
Casual Member

Gz kelv and my bibas(Fable members) just leave the topic and ignore it, dont bother to post because there is no need for drama. If you cant stand them ignore them. Thx :)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:48 pm 

Kelvv wrote:
this is offtopic but i did make it to 101 today ^_^

Woooo! Grats Kelvo :P

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:12 am 
Common Member

+1 to Sangraal. Only rule should be: Be legit. There is no bots on kSRO, so nothing to worry about anyways.

Also from the past I have seen that if a group of people start on a new server, a new guild often brings people together, doing things such as trades to level the guild, etc.

~ Avent

Off-Topic:
Lotri nab <3 Get on msn moar!

"Every generation needs a new revolution" - Thomas Jefferson

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:49 am 
Common Member

Finally people got what i was sayin from the begining!!! Theres no need for rules since there are no bots at ALL!
There was some statements here that simply makes SoH union look bad and arent absolutly true (only power lvl and stuff), considering fable is 95+++ not cause of plvl but due to their hard work and simply didnt quitted cause 1 day or 2 there was no parties for them.. you cant demand parties all the time but also forbide people of getting help (plvl or pwrpt) once in a while is simply stupid! Same of you dont have money to buy a cake and you need your friend to borrow you some money, and in adamant idea you shouldnt borrow the money from ur friend!
As for drama theres no drama for me at all, the people who makes the drama we know who they are

For Meteor FAK YOU BISH and get 95 lazy azz!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:25 am 
Frequent Member

with the best of my korean typing skills, Dark_Ashelin's guild and google translator. i had a little conversation with a korean =p

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 449 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 15  Next