Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 449 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: Ksro Movement
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:51 pm 
Elite Member

IceCrash wrote:
you're missing the point....

80% of new players will give up after wasting, at max, 30 mins trying to make an acc/getting it all sort out... therefore, the inflow will be low.

Yeah, you have a hard time hunting uniques on isro, trading is harder, but you'll most likely have way more people.

I'm just saying that if you really wanna start a massive legit movement, do it on isro, if you wanna keep playing on a ~~70 ppl community, don't leave ksro.

For me, I'm just gonna pop in to see how my old char at ksro is doing :) I probably wouldn't join at all if it wasn't because of the said char.

Check out our music-video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMxZWMWRjSM
I'm on the drums, beaches!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:53 pm 

ltsune wrote:
Kronos wrote:
ltsune wrote:
I'm starting the game now. Still don't know how to get pass the captcha though :/

EDIT: I can't even get to the login screen. It just crashes itself for no reason.

You need to change your system locale into korean. Go to your control pannel and change the settings. Don't forget to set up a korean keyboard too. You'll need it for the image code.

How do I set up a korean keyboard? :shock:

Depends a little on your OS. It's in the control pannel under regions and language-settings too, same as the locale. If you still can't find it, you should probably tell me your OS. I could probably give you more detailed information on, where to find it, then.

@IceCrash: Getting around 70 people would be great already. And anyway, on most of the ISRO servers, the legit guilds/unions don't have more than 50 active people either. They are just too spread on all the servers and i don't think they will come to play on 1 server together.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:57 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

im getting this error i tried a few different mail but all same error.
Spoiler!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:59 pm 
Elite Member

Well.. I have a Windows 7 ultimate and I have the korean language keyboard thingy installed. But I can't write with korean text in the game. I can write korean in a normal doc, but not in the game itself :?

Would be cool if there were like a software which installed a keyboard, lol.

EDIT. Got it working now. But how do I know which keys to press...

EDIT 2: WOOT I finally got online. Took 20 minutes to login, but alright :D

Last edited by ltsune on Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:10 pm 
Frequent Member

ltsune wrote:
Well.. I have a Windows 7 ultimate and I have the korean language keyboard thingy installed. But I can't write with korean text in the game. I can write korean in a normal doc, but not in the game itself :?

make sure you add the language toolbar to your start menu and it should look like this.

when it has the big A there that means your typing in english, simply hit your right Alt key, and it should switch to korean and look like this.

@cace give me a few minutes and ill translate that, ive only be typing korean for 3 days so it might take me a while :P

im also going to add the correct download link for the client to the first post.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:13 pm 
Elite Member

cbkilla wrote:
ltsune wrote:

make sure you add the language toolbar to your start menu and it should look like this.

when it has the big A there that means your typing in english, simply hit your right Alt key, and it should switch to korean and look like this.

@cace give me a few minutes and ill translate that, ive only be typing korean for 3 days so it might take me a while :P

im also going to add the correct download link for the client to the first post.

I made sro in window mode and then it worked.

Somebody pm me in-game :) I'm Desire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:21 pm 
Frequent Member

k ill be on in a minute.

@cace your error has something to do with your nick name, it says you have to click the button next to it to make sure its not taken or that your nick is already taken.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:32 pm 

@Kronos : No, I Do,'t have a KSSN yet.

Why do we need that btw? =)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:15 pm 
Advanced Member

well i wish you guys good luck and most of all, fun ^^ i seriously cba to play silkroad yet again and i don't even have my graphics card, even if i had i doubt i'd be joining. tbh i think i'm done with silkroad, the shitloads of time it consumes etc, just not for me anymore :) if anything i'd be joining zelos but since that was accidentally, i wont be playing no more silkroads

I dare you to beat my brute!! http://malucodocrl.mybrute.com

Locar_ @ Azteca lvl 76 wiz (hope ur happy tasdik)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:51 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

Finally i registered but image code is really pain, i typed 3 times wrong than have to wait now for next try. grrr

*** And what is the 3rd and 4th input-box ?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:06 pm 
Frequent Member

cace wrote:
Finally i registered but image code is really pain, i typed 3 times wrong than have to wait now for next try. grrr

dont worry about them, just use the first 2 for id and pass

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:40 pm 

cace wrote:

Shouldn't you change your locale into korean? I don't think you'll be able to log in like that. Actually i am wondering, that you even made it to the log in screen with such settings.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:07 am 
Common Member

cace, you nickname is taken.

ltsune, if you want to write in korean in fullscreen-mode, press right shift and hold it, press the right alt and let go of both and then just tap the right alt once.

~ Avent

"Every generation needs a new revolution" - Thomas Jefferson

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:37 am 
Frequent Member

So after talking to the other 2 guilds on the server it seem like the guild we were in isn't exactly "liked". Its not that they are hating us but there was a lot of drama in the past. so because we joined their guild we were being judged based on their actions. so i talked to some people and there is a pretty much empty guild that we can use as our own, so that we can get a fresh start.

so anyone that's in Adamant i suggest you leave as soon as possible, and anyone that joins now can contact me and ill try to get you in the new guild. i wont be there yet cause i have to wait the 3 day penalty.

-Cbkilla

Ps. the guild is called Divinity, some of you may know it :P

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:39 am 
Advanced Member

cbkilla wrote:
So after talking to the other 2 guilds on the server it seem like the guild we were in isn't exactly "liked". Its not that they are hating us but there was a lot of drama in the past. so because we joined their guild we were being judged based on their actions. so i talked to some people and there is a pretty much empty guild that we can use as our own, so that we can get a fresh start.

so anyone that's in Adamant i suggest you leave as soon as possible, and anyone that joins now can contact me and ill try to get you in the new guild. i wont be there yet cause i have to wait the 3 day penalty.

-Cbkilla

that one ... do know

I dare you to beat my brute!! http://malucodocrl.mybrute.com

Locar_ @ Azteca lvl 76 wiz (hope ur happy tasdik)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:15 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

finally i got id and solved Korean typing problems but those image codes are very hard to solve, maybe i tried 100 times but non of them correct. :banghead:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:55 am 

cace wrote:
finally i got id and solved Korean typing problems but those image codes are very hard to solve, maybe i tried 100 times but non of them correct. :banghead:

Lol.. when I first started, I had a picture of the Korean keyboard open. You just need to learn how to type Korean and you'll be fine. There are guides online.

iztupido wrote:
cbkilla wrote:

-Cbkilla

that one ... do know

Lol.. I guess they really went and made their own guild, especially after ESRO flopped. I wonder how everybody is doing on my good old Byzantine server...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:28 am 

ill come, im on same server, was/is in Divinity, im lvl 59 wiz, ill probably continue on my 3X rogue with you guys :) ill pm someone when i get it downloaded
Edit: so going to divinity? i think it would be better to stay in Adamant, SoH uni (no offense intended) moslty relies on plvling and power parties...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:28 am 

Ok great! I got in, How do I get the game in English? . .and which set is the warlock set lols

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:41 am 
Elite Member

I would say it's best to stay in the Adamant guild. Those guys are really nice. I don't get why you would want to make a new guild when you can stay at theirs :soosad:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:11 am 

Sangraal wrote:
Ok great! I got in, How do I get the game in English? . .and which set is the warlock set lols

:giveup: :giveup: :giveup: hellp...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:37 am 
Elite Member

Sangraal wrote:
Sangraal wrote:

:giveup: :giveup: :giveup: hellp...

Right now there is no translation pk2 of the game. At least so my guild mates told me. Warlocks use robe, if that's what you're asking :)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:10 am 

Ye, currently there is unfortunately no english media.pk2 available. You'll have to deal with the korean for now. If you are already familiar with Silkroad it's not that hard. What exactly do you mean with warlock set? Warlock Rod Lv.1 looks like that:

You'll have to use robe as warlock, unless you take cleric as 2nd tree.

If you are looking for the warlock skills, you can find them in the 2nd tab, the 2nd option.
This one is Warlock (ye, i know my warlock mastery is kinda low for my current level, but i don't really need warlock atm, as i mainly do cleric anyway):

Spoiler!

Oh well, and good luck with Divinity. Maybe i'll join in with 1 of my low level characters, if you won't stay in SoH-Union. Nothing will bring me back into that union, not even on 3rd or 4th characters. It would just result in endless drama again.

Even if i won't join your guild, i'd still help you with the issues during registration and setting up and i'd join your pts, if there aren't some significantly higher levels, which is not very unlikely, if you decide to stay in SoH-union.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:22 am 
Frequent Member

ltsune wrote:
I would say it's best to stay in the Adamant guild. Those guys are really nice. I don't get why you would want to make a new guild when you can stay at theirs :soosad:

i said why above, we were being judged on Adamants past actions and it didnt seem very fair. all i wanted was for us to have a fresh start.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:37 am 
Elite Member

cbkilla wrote:
ltsune wrote:

i said why above, we were being judged on Adamants past actions and it didnt seem very fair. all i wanted was for us to have a fresh start.

Yeah, but well have more fun with the Adamant guys, I believe :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:51 am 
Frequent Member

ltsune wrote:
cbkilla wrote:
ltsune wrote:

Yeah, but well have more fun with the Adamant guys, I believe :roll:

well they are all 7x so we cant pt with them till 70 anyways, we can still trade and do everything with them.

idk, i thought it would be better for us to have our own guild and a fresh start but if you guys wanna stay in Adamant i guess we could, we would have to ask everyone though.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:01 am 
Elite Member

What we don't want is to get ourselves split in 2 or 3 different guilds, that would be horrible. I do get your point about joining Divinity instead, but that would only work out if we could get a lot of people to join. But then again, I see the "problem" that Adamant has a bad reputation but I Divinity is empty atm and to be honest I doubt that we can get a full guild of SRF people to join.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:05 am 
Common Member

ltsune wrote:
What we don't want is to get ourselves split in 2 or 3 different guilds, that would be horrible. I do get your point about joining Divinity instead, but that would only work out if we could get a lot of people to join. But then again, I see the "problem" that Adamant has a bad reputation but I Divinity is empty atm and to be honest I doubt that we can get a full guild of SRF people to join.

i told cbkilla theres no need to reactivate divinity since fable has some spots
and you joining divinity or fable dont forbide you to play and party with adamant or any1 else...
the problem is the opposite, being in adamant forbides you to play with the rest mostly!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:09 am 
Frequent Member

ltsune wrote:

well its pretty much the same thing with adamant since in the only "active" people in the guild are 7x.

Our parties would be the same in Adamant and in Divinity.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:53 am 

Quote:
i told cbkilla theres no need to reactivate divinity since fable has some spots
and you joining divinity or fable dont forbide you to play and party with adamant or any1 else...
the problem is the opposite, being in adamant forbides you to play with the rest mostly!

Fable naps stop stealing our new ppl. It is not my fault that ur new wave from last month did't stay long at ksro.
And PT with other ppl at server is allowed, only plvl is forbidden, cause it is unfair to others of the new ppl, if one take plvl.

We also Pt with ppl not being from ada.
Attachment:
SRO[2010-12-09 21-25-45]_02.jpg
SRO[2010-12-09 21-25-45]_02.jpg [ 144.89 KiB | Viewed 4307 times ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 449 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 15  Next