Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: [NESRO] 60 cap server announcement - Closed beta in short
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:57 pm 

Hello,

NeSRO - Never Ending Silkroad Online, a private server that has been running since 2010 is in short going to launch it's second project, a 60 cap server. A few months ago we were discussing to start a new project, a 60 cap server - old school with slightly few changes and new feauteres. A project that seemed impossible till now. In short we are going to start the closed beta in which only a few players will be able to take part in to report bugs, exploits and things to change. Therefore anyone that is interested will have to sign up in a thread (link will be posted at the end.)

Full Size map - ImageShack

The main idea with this server is to bring back the old Silkroad Online and feauture some nice feautures, we will add a Reborn System, a quest which will reborn your character when you reach level 60 and we hope this will attract a lot of old school players back. (More info will be added in the end of the post)

Map of all the monsters and in which area they are in.

Monster map - ImageShack

The new city - Uyghur Village will contain all the NPCs, teleports and etc that you need.

Lost Soul Dessert - Where the Reborn Quest will take place.

Some pictures of the NPCs:

Image Image

Reborn Quest:

The Reborn Quest is a new feauture for the international Silkroad Online gamers, as it will give you new feautures in-game. The Quest is that after you reach level 60, you can decide to take on the quest or not. If you do so, your 'Soul' will be teleported to the Lost Souls Dessert where you will have to face a few quests along the way. If you complete them correctly, you will return to Jangan where you will start over as level 1, gain extra 20 stat points and you will of course keep your gear and other items.

We will add some of the newest avatars to this version as well and they will be availible in the Item Mall shop. Not all items are feautured in the Item Mall yet, and there will be bugs therefore closed beta till we fixed them all.

Alltough the Media isn't old school we will be working hard to bring back the old spirit alive.

Main website & Forums

Regards,
Awir

Post subject: Re: [NESRO] 60 cap server announcement - Closed beta in short
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:23 pm 
Addicted Member

Looks like you brought that reborn shit over from Cable online...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:32 pm 

GlennNL22 wrote:
Looks like you brought that reborn shit over from Cable online...

Could say that, but we got it from MU online.. The system is not exactly the same, but inspired from that

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:00 pm 

Awir wrote:
Could say that, but we got it from MU online.. The system is not exactly the same, but inspired from that

Yeah! In MU Online, we used to call them reset chars. But one question though? Will we able to keep the stats? You only just stated that you start of back to lv 1. But having Lv 60 items on noob char, I think, wont work and the damage will still remain as of wearing no weap at all. Please correct me at this one. I'm really interested.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:30 pm 
Elite Member

I like the idea. Now that's a different pserver.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:05 pm 

Pinoy_Archer wrote:
Awir wrote:

Yeah! In MU Online, we used to call them reset chars. But one question though? Will we able to keep the stats? You only just stated that you start of back to lv 1. But having Lv 60 items on noob char, I think, wont work and the damage will still remain as of wearing no weap at all. Please correct me at this one. I'm really interested.

No the main idea is to keep the game going, you will be reseted to level 1 but gain extra 20 stats points in the beginning as a head start. And by keeping your gear, it's because if you collected any special items or any + and you wish to keep it when you level to 60 again, it will still be there. We will look into more similar or even more fun quests like this in the feauture.

Stability is one of the most important things at the current as well.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:07 pm 

omier44 wrote:
I like the idea. Now that's a different pserver.

Thanks dude, well I hope many more people will think like this too. This project, the main project we had, with euros included (we was actually one of the first servers with euros) kinda died shortly after VSRO files was released, and the amount of work + money spent on it is unreal..

We will be starting a VSRO server too, but mainly to be able to support our main server and this server as well.. People are like clothes, you change them each day lol.

just wish this would get some more attention.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:50 pm 
Elite Member

Also, it seems as if you used the ancient(probably never used) minimap, with all the pixely shadows and stuff, in the Uyghur Village pic. The new minimap has no shadows.
I think you should create the village's map like the maps other towns have.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:04 pm 

omier44 wrote:
Also, it seems as if you used the ancient(probably never used) minimap, with all the pixely shadows and stuff, in the Uyghur Village pic. The new minimap has no shadows.
I think you should create the village's map like the maps other towns have.

We will work on this when we can, but if people want to help us by contributing with editing like Media.pk2 and such your all welcome, my email/msn; awir@nesro-private.co.uk