Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Yakuza Recruiting - Joins Us On Silkroad Salvation
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:23 pm 
Frequent Member

Quote:
I recently formed this guild, as a base for Relentless union member alts. By this, i mean we will place only peoples strong 2nd chars to the guild. So don't expect some guild full of level 30's, we will run like any other guild on the server and all our players will ofcourse be pro's and understand there builds 100%, any new players will be taught how to do so, we wll not judge based on experience.

Yakuza will be all about bringing fun to the server, i will be running the guild with my alt Kana, and i plan to hold daily events once we are at an acceptable level and have good numbers in the guild. These can consist of pandoras boxes, hide and seek server wide events with prizes of up to 50m, pvp tournaments with carefully selected players "red vs blue", youtube competitions with ingame prizes,I'll be saving coins for nova BA weapons, so people can choose what they want, paid for by myself also, so 100% free for you. And whatever else i feel we can do, but absolutely, the plan will be to bring fun to the server in whatever we do!

Having said this, we will hope to join up with Relentless union, as the founding basis of this guild was to house some of SuddenDeath's alt's, so we will be looking to take part in FW eventually, but this will not at this early stage be what this guild is all about, i myself have Hideoki and SD for that. But certainly, when our numbers are up we will be there fighting alongside our union.

Anyway, this is just to gain some awareness for the guild, if you are just a player who wants a fun and newly formed guild which has high plans to be one of the top guilds, then please do apply to join. I hope to see some interest in both pro alts and general players alike.

To join, msg Kana

Also, we need 2-3 main players who will act as 2nd in command style members, with full rights and the power to drive the guild as if it was there own. This will further enhance the guilds rep and provide 100% drive in moving forward even when i am playing on Hideoki.

Oh, and when we have enough members, I'll be making a kick ass splash style image for this post of us all together!

Direct copy of my salvation forum thread, but for those here who might be new to this server, come and join this guild, we will get you setup nicely and help you in anyway needed. We will however only ask one thing of its members, that you are active and have only one intention in playing, to be legit and pro! Simple!

Build 120% Pure Int S/S + Pure Force and 100% sun whore lol

PServer: Salvation - Active
IGN: Hideoki / SuddenDeath - BigInJapan
Build: Full Int Light/Cold/Bich level 70