Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: [PLAYSRO]FREE sun items/gold/level and more
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:21 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

http://www.playsro.com

Code: Select all

Code: Select all

Last edited by pfmitza on Fri May 11, 2012 10:37 am, edited 11 times in total.

Post subject: Re: [PLAYSRO]FREE sun items/gold/level and more
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:34 pm 
Ex-Staff

Botting allowed on a 400/500x rate server? Dafuq

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:41 am 
Forum God

I love servers that allow "light botting" which is impossible to actually enforce as opposed to just regular botting.

Newbs.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:16 am 
Frequent Member

Plus, recycled graphics used on your website and advertisement poster? Think you picked the wrong forum to advertise on haha!

If i was a neutral not playing on silkroad salvation, I'd still be put off by the free sun gear, botting allowed, instant lvl 98 etc. I know there is a market for those types of players, but ultimately they dont exist on a type of server i would choose. They usually quit games fast and don't know how to play. I'd play for 5 months just to obtain gear if i had to ^_^ Anyways, gl regardless.

Build 120% Pure Int S/S + Pure Force and 100% sun whore lol

PServer: Salvation - Active
IGN: Hideoki / SuddenDeath - BigInJapan
Build: Full Int Light/Cold/Bich level 70

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:51 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

Hideoki wrote:
Plus, recycled graphics used on your website and advertisement poster? Think you picked the wrong forum to advertise on haha!

If i was a neutral not playing on silkroad salvation, I'd still be put off by the free sun gear, botting allowed, instant lvl 98 etc. I know there is a market for those types of players, but ultimately they dont exist on a type of server i would choose. They usually quit games fast and don't know how to play. I'd play for 5 months just to obtain gear if i had to ^_^ Anyways, gl regardless.

What do you mean by recicled graphics ?

At least our team has the decency to make it's oun websites and code them.

And about the instant and free it's just for a limited amount of time - all things we did are called "Marketing Strategy".

Best Regards.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:08 am 
Ex-Staff

pfmitza wrote:
Hideoki wrote:

What do you mean by recicled graphics ?

At least our team has the decency to make it's oun websites and code them.

And about the instant and free it's just for a limited amount of time - all things we did are called "Marketing Strategy".

Best Regards.

He means the site looks just like the iSRO website. Which is quite right because the first time I went to the site I got kind of confused as to where I was. The only difference is the logo in the top left.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:12 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

Yes you might be right , it's preety hard to build a website without inspiring yourself from somewhere.

At least we built the website by ourselves not stole anyone's work like some other servers are doing and I'm not giving names.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:49 pm 
Valued Member

pfmitza wrote:
Yes you might be right , it's preety hard to build a website without inspiring yourself from somewhere.

At least we built the website by ourselves not stole anyone's work like some other servers are doing and I'm not giving names.

Yet your server is shit :palm:

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 2:08 pm 

Please elaborate..why is the server shit?

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 5:17 pm 
Valued Member

mirceagab wrote:
Please elaborate..why is the server shit?

Cause you spend more time giving a shit bout how your homepage looks. No, lemme make this better. Your server isn't shit. Its just like the rest. :giveup:

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:50 am 

I tend to disagree. I don't think you even played on PlaySRO. Otherwise you would know the community is united , support great and we do our best to run in on a long term and try to satisfy everybody. Just because something you want didn't happen doesn't mean its shit. Don't be so judgemental without knowing all facts.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:14 pm 
Valued Member

mirceagab wrote:
I tend to disagree. I don't think you even played on PlaySRO. Otherwise you would know the community is united , support great and we do our best to run in on a long term and try to satisfy everybody. Just because something you want didn't happen doesn't mean its shit. Don't be so judgemental without knowing all facts.

Something i wanted didn't happen? I honestly couldnt give less of a shit bout the server. Obviously the community is united, thats the bloody point of the community. And you are saying the EXACT same words EVERY other admin says. :palm:

Originality people, try it. Im not being judgemental, i saying my opinions. If You don't like that then you shouldn't be here at all :giveup:

EDIT: Most pathetic thing is that Light botting is allowed. This forum HATES people who bot or allow bots. :slap:

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:09 pm 
Veteran Member

if only you kept that last part out you might actually appear of average intelligence in some eyes

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:26 pm 

Oh so you talk about originality, but if you are so smart, you would know what players actually want and how they actually think. If people would be so smart and attracted to originality and inteligent communities things would be different in this world.

You all know botting is a part of the game already, and 90% use bot. Why not come to a compromise, well yeah, thats so not original.

And you would be surprised of how typical you must be, as an admin, to attrack the majority of the kids playing out there. New and original things are not their objective, they like common and easy things ;) if you know what i mean...

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 3:22 am 

mirceagab wrote:
You all know botting is a part of the game already, and 90% use bot. Why not come to a compromise, well yeah, thats so not original.

90% of iSRO bots, people go to pservers to get away from that. For a server admin, you have a horrible mentality. The players come first, not what you believe is right.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:23 am 

I believe what i have learned in my experience. You are naiv to think people left because of bots. If that would be true, why would most of them still use bots? even on a 400x server? Tell me the logic?

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:00 pm 

Because those that do bot are lazy brats. I'm getting the distinct impression that you fit into that category as well.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 7:47 am 

Actually i never used bot. I only played Silkroad on the level 80 cap servers. After the next updates i didn't like Silkroad so much + some other reasons i quited gaming. However, i am trully speaking from the experience of an admin and may say i hate botters to but that won't change the reality.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:44 am 
Common Member

mirceagab wrote:
However, i am trully speaking from the experience of an admin and may say i hate botters to but that won't change the reality.

The 'reality' is, allowing bots is only a short-term solution and it doesn't make your server successful in the long run.

And seriously, 400x and you still allow light botting? -.-

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 7:20 am 

Well, in this case i suggest you guys make a server and see for yourself the real situation :)

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 3:26 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

ROFFEL@Exp Rate! This is actually an Exp Rate I like to play! Since SRO is dead anyways, I don't need lame rates such as 5x or 10x...
400x times the rate is exactly right!

(I'd only play on low rates on a future SRO 2). Also 1033 players online - sounds really good, SRO Salvation has about 200 when I checked the last couple of time. I guess I'll give it a try... even if it's only to try out all the build I was never able to achieve in normal SRO.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 6:57 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

Registered and played until Level 50. It's a good server, I experienced no bugs, everything is smooth. The progress is fast, no botters around, autopot works, grabpet for 3 days (which is enough to get to cap imo). Getting money can take a while, because you only earn it by selling drops to NPCs. Not a problem though because each mob drops 2 or 3 items. It can still get a bit annoying, because the grab pet is full very fast, forcing you to go back to town very often. But that's only minor issue, I wouldn't want to play on another private server with less rates.

The only thing lacking is, that I realize now how in original SRO the grinding process was great to get to know other people. It misses somehow the slogan "the way is the goal", but then again one can't do satisfy everyone. Good server for experimenting and triangular conflict.

Stopped now... I feel somehow too old to play this game :(

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:20 am 

Quote:
The only thing lacking is, that I realize now how in original SRO the grinding process was great to get to know other people. It misses somehow the slogan "the way is the goal", but then again one can't do satisfy everyone. Good server for experimenting and triangular conflict.

I can't agree more. Silkroad was a game of leveling and grinding :( FREE TAXI FTW