Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: [Seidenkraft APOLLO 10D Ch Only]
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:14 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

Hello everyone, i am a player on Apollo of http://www.Seidenkraft.com and i want to help this community by posting some details about he new upcoming update that i think it will be great.

For those who don't know, Apollo is a9D Chinese only old school pve server. For the time i have played on it, it has been great, no lag, no crashes, a stable server on its own and with also a very nice community. For the past few weeks however, the community sufferred a drop in players and Seidenkraft decided to make a major update by changing the game style, and i think their ideea is really nice.

* 10D Chinese Only PvP orianteded
* Instant LvL 100 with 3 mil. skill points
* Every new player will recieve 10D set
* Active Battle Arena ( The only place you can get SoS items,Moon and SuN Accesories Only and many other items purchased with Arena Coins)
* No weapons or sets dropped fron mobs or uniqes( only consumables, gold and Awaken Stone (from the bigger Uniqes)) so in this way there won't be as much botting as it normally is.
* Awaken Stone will have a very small drop and it will be the only way to pimp your weapon until it becomes SUN.
* 3,5 x gold drop
* Trade incresed from 20x to 50x (They want to make the job system Much more active)
* Fortress War (Saturday and Tuesday)
* Many pvp events (PvP tournaments, Guild vs Guild, Guild PvP,Party vs Party, Last Man and so on)

More details regardin the REWARDS for New and Old Players access their forum http://forum.seidenkraft.com/showthread ... 0D-Details