Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: 110 Cap Power Unleashed Silkroad!! 1000+ users
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:38 am 
Casual Member

I just wanted to tell you guys, about this server.. its pretty fun.. lots of jobbing and tons of shit to do.. come join me.. you'll have a blast.. leave your ign here.. im about to start a guild.. so many people online.. Rebirth 951 of 1500 (Crowded) thats the server i play on..

Register here - http://silkroad.ws/

This is how we roll..

Server Rates:- EXP Rate: 468x- Party EXP Rate: 584x- Gold Rate: 21x- Item Drop Rate: 50x- SoX Drop Rate: 2.5x- Alchemy Rate: 4.5x- Job Rate: 22xServer info:- Rebirth System ( 6.000 max Rebirths )- 1000 Slots (will be increased if needed)- 110 cap PvPvE config- Mastery cap: 330- Max Degree: 11 D- Race: Chinese amp European- Autopotion: Yes- Fast Growth- Fun PvP- Lag FREEChanges:- Alchemy rate increased (we actually understand how it works not just multiply it )- SoX rate increased (multiplied with 4.5)- Job rate increased (multiplied with 22)- User interface redoneOther features:- Fortress War: Yes- Medusa and Roc: Yes- Forgotten World: Yes- Battle Arena: Yes- Capture the Flag: Yes- Job level cap: 7

Post subject: Re: 110 Cap Power Unleashed Silkroad!! 1000+ users
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:53 am 
Ex-Staff

Why did you post this? Is there an event or something? Not to mention you just copy/pasted this from somewhere since the rb cap is far from 6000 rbs. I know because I play there.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:37 am 
Casual Member

yea i copyed it from the voting site.. but i added all those screens myself.. Yes that was from the event a couple days ago.. whats ur name on there? hit me up.. My char name is EvilCloud

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:11 pm 
Elite Member

Why does every pserver do unique spawn events? Those aren't fun.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:41 pm 
Frequent Member

Sanktum wrote:

They are fun for the unique whores who want to get biqname.

Spoiler!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:18 pm 
Casual Member

Sanktum wrote:

Well some people like a active GM.. Like i do.. this server is pretty fun.. the unique arena is cool when GM isnt having a event.. And their is jobbing so it is what it is.. Ive notice alot of you people like to go on threads and bash people.. cant i just post something and not get any shit for posting it? This server is fun, Admin here plays on there.. But I only wanted to post this for people that want to have some fun with active english players.. Just saying..

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:22 pm 

XMoshe wrote:
Why did you post this? Is there an event or something? Not to mention you just copy/pasted this from somewhere since the rb cap is far from 6000 rbs. I know because I play there.

This is the "backto70's guy that was posting his shit p-server advertisements a while ago. He even made a post about how he was changing his name but couldn't figure out how.

Same writing style and everything.

3.And discover that the first truth is a lie.
4.You're smiling now because you're an idiot.
5.You soon will forward this to another idiot.
6.There's still a stupid smile on your face.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:11 pm 
Elite Member

G0DL1KEZ wrote:
Sanktum wrote:

Well some people like a active GM.. Like i do.. this server is pretty fun.. the unique arena is cool when GM isnt having a event.. And their is jobbing so it is what it is.. Ive notice alot of you people like to go on threads and bash people.. cant i just post something and not get any shit for posting it? This server is fun, Admin here plays on there.. But I only wanted to post this for people that want to have some fun with active english players.. Just saying..

An active GM can do stuff other than unique spawn events... Btw, I wasn't giving you any shit for posting this, it's what I had to say about the server.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:54 pm 
Casual Member

Bananaman wrote:
XMoshe wrote:

This is the "backto70's guy that was posting his shit p-server advertisements a while ago. He even made a post about how he was changing his name but couldn't figure out how.

You must have no life? trolling on a forum about some bullshit, and no im not that dude. Nice Try Bruh!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:56 pm 
Casual Member

Sanktum wrote:
G0DL1KEZ wrote:
Sanktum wrote:

An active GM can do stuff other than unique spawn events... Btw, I wasn't giving you any shit for posting this, it's what I had to say about the server.

There is more to this server then unique events. Maybe you should try it out first before you knock it. Obviously its a great server since i been playing here for awhile and even the forum admin plays here. Its actually a great server. I just thought maybe some peeps from srf would like to know about the server and kick it with us there.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:46 pm 
Elite Member

^Nah, I'll pass. I'm not a fan of the rebirth system and 110 cap in general. Don't have much time for SRO either.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:56 pm 
Frequent Member

No offence, but rebirth system is the most retarded thing ever invented in SRO.

Spoiler!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:49 am 
Ex-Staff

Bartic wrote:

When implemented correctly a rebirth system can give a new depth to grinding. I like the system even though its offbalance on XGS. Current cap is 1500 rbs, giving the max players a total of 7500 extra stat points. 850k+ hp is not uncommon then.

Anyway my ign is Shepard.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:19 pm 
Frequent Member

^It is very unfair to the new people. And 850k HP is just ridiculous. But I understand that some people like that.

Spoiler!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:31 pm 
Ex-Staff

Bartic wrote:
^It is very unfair to the new people. And 850k HP is just ridiculous. But I understand that some people like that.

Well they messed up on this server with implementing rb caps. They went up too quickly. If they had paced themself there wouldn't be such a big gap. Ofcourse the way we can rb helps the gap grow even larger.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:04 pm 

G0DL1KEZ wrote:
Bananaman wrote:
XMoshe wrote:

You must have no life? trolling on a forum about some bullshit, and no im not that dude. Nice Try Bruh!

Well, seeing that you made a new account suspiciously close to after back to 70's made that post about trying to make a new account(and pretty much all of your posts are on this thread), and your style of writing is eerily similar to his(and easily getting mad about it when someone points it out)

You're not doing a good job of disproving it.

(if you really weren't him, you definitely wouldn't have gotten as mad as you did.)

You don't realize that this is a dead forum, most of the legits that have played this game have pretty much stopped playing sro. Because this forums is dead(as well as SRO), the only people that make new accounts are those who are trying to advertise(poorly btw) new pservers.

I suppose though every once in a while a server that looks really good comes out, and people here are interested but really, they would only want to play on a server upon release, not play catch up with a "1000+" player base (of which about 100-150 are actually players but running 10 bot accounts).

You really need to research your market instead of coming back time and time again making silly threads. The very few us of that only sometimes look at this section out of nostalgia is NOT the market you are looking for. keep spamming the epvper's forums, your market is there.

I think you have a lot of growing up to do before you realize that you're doing it wrong.

edit: And really? 6000 rebirths? So. . .I have to level my character to lvl 110 SIX THOUSAND TIMES just to be on par with everyone? come on. . . you've got to have more sense than that, there's no way new players are going to want to do all of that.

3.And discover that the first truth is a lie.
4.You're smiling now because you're an idiot.
5.You soon will forward this to another idiot.
6.There's still a stupid smile on your face.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:30 pm 
Valued Member

Bartic wrote:

+1 to that Bartic.

Assasin - Archer/Force - 120 - Ninjitsu

"In prosperity our friends know us; in adversity we know our friends"

"Adversity does teach who your real friends are"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:12 pm 
Ex-Staff

Chill out bananaman, maybe he is that guy, maybe he isn't. Does it matter?

The server is very strict about botters. Also as I said in the post you quoted, the rb cap is not 6000 ;p It is at 1500, which is still too much obviously.