Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Come and Join US in MMO4Gaming Private Server.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:23 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

MMO4Gaming| Advanced Features |D11|Stabel Server|Organized|Quest System

Hello our dear community.
MMO4Gaming is a group of professional people who organized a team to offer you the best memories of your silkroad experience. We have been working on this server for long time to improve everything and add features that u will like and have fun with.
Every member of our team has spent long time in vsro community, editing-developing etc
The gameplay has no influence from our changes-improvements and we are sure that you will love it
We tried not to over-edit the gameplay and have kept it to a minimum.

Secondly , let me point out that MMO team is not as strict as FBI nor as open like a market. Further more we appreciate and take in consideration any well pointed opinion or idea. By telling this i am encouraging you (the players ) to come up with new ideas that could improve our system until we reach that "fine line between challenge and masochism", ofcourse civilised, in the limits of common sence
Hereby,I welcome you to

Comming on on 12-6-2013

Links:http://mmo4gaming.com/

»Cap: 110
»Based on vSRO files
»EXP/SP Rates: 150x
»Droprate: 30x
»Alchemyrate: 1.5x
»Jobrate: 10x
»Botting allowed
»5 Silk / Hour
»IP LIMT 5 Char per IP
ALL Server INFO & Features

Spoiler:

Click this bar to view the full image.

New Start Area (INFO)

[spoiler] We have added a new start area (Muhan) with a new quest! Do the quest and u will receive ur starter items and level up to level 37!
Pics
Spoiler:

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1366x768.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1366x768.

Small Changes / Features
Spoiler:

»FGW: Working.
»5Silk Per Hour
»Awesome trade rate
»Purification Pills bug fixed
»CTF every 2 hours
»Fortress war on Sundays at 7.30-9PM Servertime (Gmt+2) | Hotan FW Only at Beginning.
»Various Stacks changed
»Ba Working.
»Constable FW added and working fine

Some Guide
Spoiler:

Question No.1- Is there any IP limit? There is no ip limit because goldboters wont get anything from 8/8 parties, just stones

Question No.2-Is the server protected?
yes the server is protected

Question No.3-Silk/Hour?
Yes you receive 5 silk per hour!

Question No.4-How can i get egy A items? You can get them by silver-arena-iron coins

Question No.5-Is players able to donate for items?
Ofcoure not!

Question No.7-How can i get Arena coins?
1.From BA ( 7 arena coins if you win and 2 if you lose)2. From npc for gold!

Question No.6-How can i get silver coins?
1.CTF each kill = 1 silver coin 2.From npc for gold 3. From Unique temple

Question No.8-How can i get iron coins?
From npc for gold.

More questions will be posted

Some Screens
Spoiler:

For Help and Questions

Last edited by iwantsome on Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Come and Join US in MMO4Gaming Private Server.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:37 am 

boring...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:41 pm 

again, why not instant 110.. if you allow botting AND 150x rates?!?! its almost as if you want your server to be dead for a while so people can afk level.

also you say IP limit of 5 then say no IP limit....

its also clear you copied this post directly from another forum with the images showing up as... well... no images at all.

and wtf is this "8/8 bot parties wont get anything apart from stones" oh... and gold... elixers and items. nothing game breaking then.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:09 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

Okay I have to admit I did copy and paste but my point was to just let people know about the server.

Please sometimes writing is not enough to explain things, so dont judge unless you personally experience it, nothing wrong of trying out the server. There is a difference between reading and actually experiecing it. Believe me the Server is pretty dam good.

No I dont work for them, I just really like the server and I want people to give a try if your looking to join a good private server.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:45 am 
Elite Member

^You should still fix the images. If you want to copy a post, you should do so in the reply window to get the tags.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:53 pm 

iwantsome wrote:
Okay I have to admit I did copy and paste but my point was to just let people know about the server.

Please sometimes writing is not enough to explain things, so dont judge unless you personally experience it, nothing wrong of trying out the server. There is a difference between reading and actually experiecing it. Believe me the Server is pretty dam good.

No I dont work for them, I just really like the server and I want people to give a try if your looking to join a good private server.

yea yea cool story but that still doesnt detract from some key reasons as to why I, as well as a lot of other people from a legit forum, would want to play on this server...

if we wanted a server that was so high rates + allow bots, we would much much much prefer to go to an insta cap with much better pvp and end game content. theres a lot around

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:51 pm 
Frequent Member

penfold1992 wrote:
iwantsome wrote:

yea yea cool story but that still doesnt detract from some key reasons as to why I, as well as a lot of other people from a legit forum, would want to play on this server...

if we wanted a server that was so high rates + allow bots, we would much much much prefer to go to an insta cap with much better pvp and end game content. theres a lot around

What you prefer != what everyone else prefers. Maybe someone else plays SRO casually, not even trying to be better than botters, just for fun. They maybe just go and play in parties (at high lvl monsters).

Spoiler!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:14 pm 

Bartic wrote:
They maybe just go and play in parties (at high lvl monsters).

oh come on... SRF can barely get an 8 man party to play in a server anymore unlike the hundreds we used to have split into a whole union FULL of people.
To get 8man legit parties into a server they have to be banning bots first of all (or AT LEAST not allowing multiclient bot hordes...)
Also we would need an area large enough to know that we wouldnt be ks'd by bots. In Salvation, legits would often allow two parties in a large cave room and wouldnt ks the fk out of each other.... that didnt go anywhere near the same in Myth.

Lastly, we wouldnt go into a 150x exp server to party grind... most people that like party grinding want around 10x-20x or even 1x-5x.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:25 am 
Advanced Member

Wow give it a break... Still at it with this thread spamming...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:49 am 
Frequent Member

penfold1992 wrote:
Bartic wrote:
They maybe just go and play in parties (at high lvl monsters).

oh come on... SRF can barely get an 8 man party to play in a server anymore unlike the hundreds we used to have split into a whole union FULL of people.
To get 8man legit parties into a server they have to be banning bots first of all (or AT LEAST not allowing multiclient bot hordes...)
Also we would need an area large enough to know that we wouldnt be ks'd by bots. In Salvation, legits would often allow two parties in a large cave room and wouldnt ks the fk out of each other.... that didnt go anywhere near the same in Myth.

Lastly, we wouldnt go into a 150x exp server to party grind... most people that like party grinding want around 10x-20x or even 1x-5x.

That's why I said high lvl mobs. You know, there are some people here that have friends that play SRO, like to play in parties AND are not members of this forum.

Spoiler!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:30 pm 
Frequent Member

i'm seriously considering buying server files and going for it myself with a pserver soon, its about time srf guys use ONE server! if salvation evet comes thatd be great, myth looks good too, only it isnt legit, but can we really be picky anymore? take the war to the bots, heck they play pvp, pve botters are perfect to destroy in pvp!!! especially the pimped guys! isro memories!!!

Build 120% Pure Int S/S + Pure Force and 100% sun whore lol

PServer: Salvation - Active
IGN: Hideoki / SuddenDeath - BigInJapan
Build: Full Int Light/Cold/Bich level 70

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:54 pm 

Except that doesn't happen anymore. Take the gear difference, combine that with the increasingly gimped skills (ever present reference: hells fury) and good luck winning anything. If by some miracle you do, they just call all their "friends" and by that time you're just getting spawn camped by 15 random idiots.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:24 pm 
Frequent Member

Hideoki wrote:
i'm seriously considering buying server files and going for it myself with a pserver soon, its about time srf guys use ONE server! if salvation evet comes thatd be great, myth looks good too, only it isnt legit, but can we really be picky anymore? take the war to the bots, heck they play pvp, pve botters are perfect to destroy in pvp!!! especially the pimped guys! isro memories!!!

Working on it :wink: . Alpha testing soon already tbh if you want to help you can pm me.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:54 am 
Elite Member

All you have to do is give me some money so I can finish my server which has been in progress for years. :)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:29 am 
Frequent Member

Hideoki wrote:

Why buying server files when they're released? Unless you want everything to be legal, in that case, yeah. But it would cost A LOT.

Spoiler!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:10 pm 
Elite Member

Bartic wrote:
Hideoki wrote:

Why buying server files when they're released? Unless you want everything to be legal, in that case, yeah. But it would cost A LOT.

Yeah, it's easier to change things yourself.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:20 pm 

Fiction wrote:
Wow give it a break... Still at it with this thread spamming...

yes. yes I am. If you dont like it, leave the thread or put up with it.

its not against the rules to discourage bots but it used to be against the rules to encourage bots however your still here so I guess that isnt the case anymore. I dont go flagging up every post you make though.