Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 577 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
 Post subject: Re: Venture - 85 Cap\Skill Extensions\Set System\Ancient Skills
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:19 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

-.- wrote:
I thought he did a decent job :S he shouldn't have to send a thank you card for every idea/pm people get either, that's not how you run any type of communication. I liked how he helped spawn MS mobs for pt when we didn't have enough scrolls :) but unique hunts, pvp, hide and seek not really my thing. I would rather just have a big grind pt and not everyone hitting 1,2,3 on a unique with high hp. But he tried and I don't really hold it against him that I didn't participate since I didn't really need those.

Though, that's where my sticking up for him ends :D he did as good a job as I've seen any GA, I just don't like how he blames community for it :S. It's like a company blames consumers for not buying enough... it isn't our obligation to buy into venture, or get people. For me, it should have been venture guys who found ways to advertise, get people onto server. Sure they did a good job making it, but that doesn't mean their job ends there :S.

We did advertise the community. however when the the community members who left venture actively talk shit about the server giving it a bad rep. And the community members that have stayed don't support us on the forum what are we supposed to do ? of course the player count is going down with a bad rep. as less players will join.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:00 am 
Frequent Member

Darough wrote:
jyushinshuu wrote:
@Darough

You seem polite when you answer when anyone pm's you with suggestion, yet you ignore 80% of the PM's, you could simply reply "I will relay the suggestion to the admin" but you ignore most of the times, I often PM' you with bugs and suggestions and you only reply like 1/5 times, don't you say that the community is rotten, by far Venture have the most mature community than any pserver combined.

there were some things that got implemented a little too late, it was there from the start, it would have been a better.

Do you know how many pm's i get? and how much i get spammed? when i answer i take my time. i've said time and time again if i'm not answering you need to throw your suggestion in your mailbox. But i won't simply say to a player " i will relay the suggestion to the admin" without actually listening and discussing the suggestion
And your stance on saying that venture has a mature community might be different if you see the PM's i get. 95% of the suggestions are pure self interest and nothing more.

I know you would say this way? how many pm's you get? with 20 or less active people? really? and you expect me to believe half of 20ppl, pmed and spammed you? my suggestion was always possible and isn't out of the box, one of them I asked several times if it is possible to make npc thieves and hunters in job cave aggressive so that opposing job would not camp, but I never got an answer from you or in epvp forum, after weeks and weeks, everytime I see you I pmed you but you never reply.

But I have to give you credits, you're very polite when you reply though. most of us defend the server from insecure players who left and flame the server's thread, but nothing else can be done.

Well I still gladly say thank you Venture team, this is the best pserver, and the best that will ever be. GL....

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:32 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

i'm sure i replied to the making NPC's aggresive several times. maybe not to you then to others. i passed it allong to the team and it wasn't possible. instead they made the NPC thiefs higher level.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:24 am 
Frequent Member

Venture 3.0!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:23 am 
Elite Member

jyushinshuu wrote:
Venture 3.0!

Whut? xD That's being made?

Check out our music-video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMxZWMWRjSM
I'm on the drums, beaches!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:00 am 
Frequent Member

ltsune wrote:
jyushinshuu wrote:
Venture 3.0!

I wish!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:59 pm 
Elite Member

jyushinshuu wrote:
ltsune wrote:
jyushinshuu wrote:
Venture 3.0!

I wish!

You evil you! Why would you get my hopes up like that :soosad:

:love:

Check out our music-video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMxZWMWRjSM
I'm on the drums, beaches!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 577 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20