Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Conflict Online 2.0 IGNs
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:14 am 
Valued Member

: D

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:21 pm 
Forum God

I might be stepping my game up and switching to warrior.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:37 pm 
Valued Member

H-Hey Tasdik... : D

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:28 pm 

Thread needs more pictlars, so i can live out my SRO addiction through you big boys.

k thx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:12 pm 
Forum God

You know what's better than pictures? Videos of me.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:34 pm 

Not to brag or w/e but did i just win pvp vs tasdik?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:41 pm 
Forum God

Nope.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:21 am 
Forum God

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:44 am 
Forum God

Went trading tonight, did 3-4 runs. Then on our final run from Samark - DW, ran into a thief at ravine. He ofc global-ed and got a full thief party together. They came at us like 3-4 times in zerk and what not, so I started going HAM and we managed to wipe them, and get every trade into town, without one getting killed.

#goml

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:19 pm 

He was mad because i killed him
Spoiler!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:24 pm 
Forum God

Lmao.

So much for his op wiz/lock build, eh?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:36 pm 
Common Member

Avellia wrote:
Not to brag or w/e but did i just win pvp vs tasdik?

lmao #rekt now he might stalk you :P

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:50 am 
Forum God

Union got fort today.

#bigbois

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:48 pm 
Common Member

Avellia wrote:
He was mad because i killed him
Spoiler!

I bet he made excuses later, some people always do that :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:44 pm 
Forum God

^ the fact that you've followed me to every server since Salvation just proves how butthurt and pathetic you are.

/inb4hedenies

Anyhow, HOLY **** JOB ACTIVITY

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:01 pm 
Valued Member

shots FIRED.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:08 pm 
Common Member

Tasdik wrote:
^ the fact that you've followed me to every server since Salvation just proves how butthurt and pathetic you are.

Oh yes, im so butthurt because you could never win with me on salvation, winning upsets me. Thats the story you are trying to create.

First following was done by you, when you followed me to Rebirthsro-ReSRO|Cap 100| Exp:80x|PvE (after I made fun of your salvation loses) Butthurt ?
_Bisu_ wrote:
It's prolly your, irresistible scent of success.

I already lefy that server and told Low i'm gonna join Theta, he told you and you followed me to Theta. Then you've been provoking me entire time I was there. Then Venture and different games. You are following people harassing them with anonymous chars in a way that can't be easily tracked back to you, and victimize yourself when they come back at you.

Listen buddy, if losing every single time upsets you so much then pm me and I'll give you few tips how to improve. There is no reason why anyone decent must be dominating you without any effort. It will be your training day, I'm badass Denzel and you are that whiny white dude. Now login on account of Low and deny it, or ask him to deny it, or login on different account and flame me from there or ask them to do it for you...or just ignore me since you're pretending to be mature.

Fun fact: I don't remember you because of your gameplay, I remember you because of your excuses, they were funny.

Ps. I loved screenshot from theta you sent me 2 weeks ago :*

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:52 pm 

^Grow up.

"Lol I keeled you in a game me so pro call Obama plys ym famous"

So, I have killed you every single time (you were too squishy, not my fault). That makes me awesome, huh?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:14 pm 
Forum God

_Bisu_ wrote:
Tasdik wrote:

Oh yes, im so butthurt because you could never win with me on salvation, winning upsets me. Thats the story you are trying to create.

First following was done by you, when you followed me to Rebirthsro-ReSRO|Cap 100| Exp:80x|PvE (after I made fun of your salvation loses) Butthurt ?
_Bisu_ wrote:
It's prolly your, irresistible scent of success.

I already lefy that server and told Low i'm gonna join Theta, he told you and you followed me to Theta. Then you've been provoking me entire time I was there. Then Venture and different games. You are following people harassing them with anonymous chars in a way that can't be easily tracked back to you, and victimize yourself when they come back at you.

Listen buddy, if losing every single time upsets you so much then pm me and I'll give you few tips how to improve. There is no reason why anyone decent must be dominating you without any effort. It will be your training day, I'm badass Denzel and you are that whiny white dude. Now login on account of Low and deny it, or ask him to deny it, or login on different account and flame me from there or ask them to do it for you...or just ignore me since you're pretending to be mature.

Fun fact: I don't remember you because of your gameplay, I remember you because of your excuses, they were funny.

Ps. I loved screenshot from theta you sent me 2 weeks ago :*

1. Yes, you did kill me on Salvation. But about 90% of those kills were you popping out of invis with zerk offering and then you'd run off and hide again. And to say I never killed you is hilariously untrue.

2. I've never even played on a rebirth server. Anyone who knows me knows I dislike the idea of a rebirth system. It's just a stupid idea in general.

3. You were only on Theta for like what, less than a week? You capped out first and said "LOL ME KING BB ALL" and then left. Meanwhile, I was busy helping other guildies catch up.

Also here; http://www.silkroadforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=134460. You can see that I got everyone to join. Your first post in that thread, aka when you started, was Seems like all builds are taken already *foreveralone*". I then told you to go wizard.

4. I've told you a million times, you can ask anyone here, I never played on the first Venture. Only ever played on the second one briefly.

5. Never followed you to terra, never even played terra. (Even though you keep ranting and raving about how I was harassing you there.)

6. I've never had an account/character that was secret. Everyone's always known who I am. Nor have I ever asked people to flame you, they do that on their own accord.

7. My game play skill got my the first egy weapon on salvation. By the time most people got their first one. I had 3. My game play skill also allowed my guild, Synergy, with 20 members, to take a fort from a guild that was 2x our size. Also helped me win the server wide 2v2 with DarkSaint. (I was wiz/cleric, he was bard/cleric. We went undefeated. Even against Treachery and Unse, a warrior/cleric and rogue/cleric.)

Any other questions/wild accusations you'd like to make?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:54 pm 
Casual Member

Spoiler!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:06 am 
Casual Member

I guess im going to give this a shot.. after some time of not playing.. Looks good to me, IGN:GodLikez just downloaded game and started to train. I will be on everyday.. for i have no life..

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:13 am 
Forum God

^

This man has his priorities in order.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:58 pm 
Common Member

Quote:
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7.

1. Half of those kills were done on my str chars. You've been running away from me, every time you seen me.
2. You joined there, realized i'm not there, then you had some fun together with Low messing with gm's till they banned both of you. Now I really regret not screenshoting it when Low told me that.
Tasdik wrote:
So, found an old shitty computer in the basement. Got it running, got to level 70.
Ign: Audacity

This is from THAT Rebirth sro thread. You not only just lied about never playing on rebirth server. You lied about never playing on THAT particular rebirth server I mentioned before.
3. I never said me kinq bb all lol. I got bored and left, i'm very much enjoying that initial grinding, after it gets boring. Considering amount of people you asked for help in provoking me there I really don't get it why you bother lying. Hell you even asked them to pretend i was botting and clown around during pt. Then on venture you told me that you framed me. Naturally not straight, it was done by randomly implementing "framing a picture" into your sentences.
4. When Venture opened you disappeared from myth.
"Also, I won't be on for the next few days, going camping." your post from myth thread, aka camping me
When I realized you followed me there I said this, that way I let you know that I knew
_Bisu_ wrote:
Best server right now, already met some old frienTs.
Got weird dc once while killing something special, but thats alright <3

Capitalized T in friends meant you. Venture early had bug when you killed someone you got dc.
One of your chars was named Sunshine, my name was sol which meant sun.

5. Damn, you even misspelled name on purpose. Very nice.
-I said somewhere on this forum that I played there, my name there is same as one of my names from salvation.
-Pretty much entire time I was there you didn't play sro.
-When I came back to this forum your pc suddenly became broken, you lied about how long it was broken and I already proved that.
-It's exactly same thing you did on venture.
6. Just lol.
7. I don't know what you accomplished there. From my own experience you were nothing more than a big mouth.

@Phaedra It's not even close to what you tried to make it look like.

Last edited by _Bisu_ on Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:40 pm 
Common Member

random screen i found in signature of thewarden on epvpers tasdik isn't that you on elamidas ?

Last edited by ShaDeVi on Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:23 pm 
Common Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:57 pm 
Valued Member

hey Luke, that +7 staff still up for grabs? it is? Wow, great. Thanks.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:30 am 
Forum God

_Bisu_ wrote:
Quote:
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7.

1. Half of those kills were done on my str chars. You've been running away from me, every time you seen me.

Didn't even realize you had Str chars. So why would I run? LOL

2. You joined there, realized i'm not there, then you had some fun together with Low messing with gm's till they banned both of you. Now I really regret not screenshoting it when Low told me that.

Never got banned from any server
Tasdik wrote:
So, found an old shitty computer in the basement. Got it running, got to level 70.
Ign: Audacity

This is from THAT Rebirth sro thread. You not only just lied about never playing on rebirth server. You lied about never playing on THAT particular rebirth server I mentioned before.

Hard to keep all the servers I've played straight. My bad.

3. I never said me kinq bb all lol. I got bored and left, i'm very much enjoying that initial grinding, after it gets boring. Considering amount of people you asked for help in provoking me there I really don't get it why you bother lying. Hell you even asked them to pretend i was botting and clown around during pt. Then on venture you told me that you framed me. Naturally not straight, it was done by randomly implementing "framing a picture" into your sentences.

How exactly did I provoke you there? I thought we got along pretty well there, up until you randomly left.

Framed you how? Full confused.

4. When Venture opened you disappeared from myth.
"Also, I won't be on for the next few days, going camping." your post from myth thread, aka camping me
When I realized you followed me there I said this, that way I let you know that I knew
_Bisu_ wrote:
Best server right now, already met some old frienTs.
Got weird dc once while killing something special, but thats alright <3

Capitalized T in friends meant you. Venture early had bug when you killed someone you got dc.
One of your chars was named Sunshine, my name was sol which meant sun.

I've never had a character with that name. I've told you this 100x times. If I did, there'd be a screenie of it somewhere with me doing something awesome.

5. Damn, you even misspelled name on purpose. Very nice.
-I said somewhere on this forum that I played there, my name there is same as one of my names from salvation.
-Pretty much entire time I was there you didn't play sro.
-When I came back to this forum your pc suddenly became broken, you lied about how long it was broken and I already proved that.
-It's exactly same thing you did on venture.

1. Never played on Terra. Never played on first Venture. Get over it.

6. Just lol.
7. I don't know what you accomplished there. From my own experience you were nothing more than a big mouth.

@Phaedra It's not even close to what you tried to make it look like.

Anyhow, Bisu. You're clearly not capable of listening to reason. Keep ranting and raving about me on Terra and the first venture. Already told you numerous times that I never played there.

You got trolled, son.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:48 pm 
Common Member

Tasdik wrote:

Didn't even realize you had Str chars. So why would I run? LOL
I said it many times. Well, because you knew what happens when you won't run. :)

Never got banned from any server
Yea, just like you never followed me to rebirth server and later to theta. Hell you didn't even want to play back then, It's all in those threads. Also this is not HAHA U GOT BANNED NOP type of thing, I can understand having fun on server you don't care about. Even if Low jumped in and said the truth, you would explain it by saying that you forgot. (he won't, he would say whatever you ask him to say)

Hard to keep all the servers I've played straight. My bad.
Very predictable response. Anything that is not on screen didn't happen.

How exactly did I provoke you there? I thought we got along pretty well there, up until you randomly left.
Framed you how? Full confused.

Even during very first party you randomly shouted "we need him for now". You joined there with 1 agenda, to provoke me. Because you got butthurt on this forum, Deadfear was helping you in that from beginning. We've been getting along very well there :* till you decided that you can't handle it and asked your buddies to pretend that i'm botting.

You like to dish it, but can't take it. Always provoking everyone around you, following people pking them. Yet, when slightest pressure is applied to you your first response is to ask for help.

I've never had a character with that name. I've told you this 100x times. If I did, there'd be a screenie of it somewhere with me doing something awesome.

Screenie of you singing Rihanna songs in globals that end with "to call you a bitch", or randomly implementing stuff into your sentences. Or following me to different guilds and randomly shouting some offensive crap on chat, then acting like you don't know what's going on.

Even if I still had screens from venture, it all wouldnt prove anything and you know that, that's why you're so sure of yourself ;) That being said I posted some screens from Tera long time ago.

1. Never played on Terra. Never played on first Venture. Get over it.
A lie and I don't have to prove it, my word is enough. I have no reason to be dishonest.
Call me crazy but you admitted to Tera in that screen above, and it's spelled correctly there. You are known for not having troubles spelling things. Almost like you are pretending to not know how it should be spelled.

I'm too lazy to make: Gets killed by offering over and over, never learns from it. GIF.

You remind me of wolfe~

Quote:
Anyhow, Bisu. You're clearly not capable of listening to reason. Keep ranting and raving about me on Terra and the first venture. Already told you numerous times that I never played there.

You got trolled, son.

Listen. I understand that getting repeatedly killed might be a bit upsetting. But to follow people around provoking, just because you could never win, that's just silly. My offer still stands, private message me and i'll train you up a bit. For example offering can be interrupted, sounds crazy I know, but it's true. When you see that pesky cleric, just hit him ! If str offerings are killing you, wear some items and you will be able to tank them. This is just a taste of the things I could teach you.

Now seriously.

No matter how many times i will catch you lying you just gonna keep doing it. Entire point of this you is to be called out so you can deny. That's why you're doing it, so you can tell other guy that hes ranting and raving while thinking that you're winning this way. Even tho you never won anything.

No, it's just how you will explain it to people who are not in on this.

Last edited by _Bisu_ on Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:35 pm 

My mp3 player is broken. Tasdik, could you follow me around singing ? We will make 3 month contract, nobody has to know.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:02 am 

_Bisu_ wrote:
\Listen. I understand that getting repeatedly killed might be a bit upsetting. But to follow people around provoking, just because you could never win, that's just silly. My offer still stands, private message me and i'll train you up a bit. For example offering can be interrupted, sounds crazy I know, but it's true. When you see that pesky cleric, just hit him ! If str offerings are killing you, wear some items and you will be able to tank them. This is just a taste of the things I could teach you.

Now seriously.

No matter how many times i will catch you lying you just gonna keep doing it. Entire point of this you is to be called out so you can deny. That's why you're doing it, so you can tell other guy that hes ranting and raving while thinking that you're winning this way. Even tho you never won anything.

No, it's just how you will explain it to people who are not in on this.

Mate your garbage please go jump infront of a train, because your are nothing but a little cunt trying to be a big boy.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next