Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Triosroworld.eu l 100 CAP l Medium rates l CH/EU
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:02 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

Welcome to Trio Sro. We have to build a perfect team at least I think. We got developers

with a lot of experience trust me we won't disappoint you. I'm one of the admins of Trio

and I would love to introduce you to Trio. So Trio has been online for quite a long time

now and has been stable since then with over 50 online daily and growing every day since

the opening! We didn't really advertise the server at all because we wanted to focus on the

stability and the features of the server and make sure that everything is working actually

it was kind of beta but we just don't want people to lose the characters as a lot of people

donated and spent quite a long time playing it on the server since day one. We got a small

team so it might take the time to do some stuff. But the development and improvement of the

server is number one priority for us we got a very good developer that does stuff right and

fast he is smart and knows a lot of coding languages he has no problem in doing simple and

advanced so stuff every week we try to implement new stuff so people don't get bored. As of

that, we strive to make a pleasant place for SRO community by adding frequent updates and

news. We are not doing this for money as the server has been paid off for one year so you

assure you that we won't close out of random or that because we don't have players. We will

be online as much as possible.
The database is saved every hour and another sent to our server instantly so if something

goes to hell we can fastly recover everything. Stability is number one priority for us

that's why we got a good protection and everything but we lack advertising because we

wanted to focus on protection the server it's lag free we got great hosting companies.
As I said the server is not created in order to make profit our only expense is the fee for

hosting. This server is made to have fun with friends that're why you can get everything by

playing no one is forcing you to donate. The gameplay is fair and balanced at the same time

you are experiencing smooth and lag less server for free. There are a lot of servers out

there and personally, I think that this server is one of the best out there just without

the players, you might play that server but you won't feel the same as you would play on

Trio most of the servers are in one way or another pay 2 win as we all know it and Trio is

100% free to play as you can earn unlimited silk via jobbing. Enough of me talking crap

lets get into the server features, shall we? First here are the links if you already want

to join us.

http://triosroworld.eu/

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/triosro.eu/

Release Date
04/09/2016 - September 4th 2016

Forum Signature:
If you are a player and would like to support us on the forums here is the signature for

you.
Spoiler!

First players reward
We are giving away a reward for people who reach the max lvl first! There are only 100

slots available. The reward is 100 silk oh and also you can only learn the 100 silk

per 1 ip. So don't waste the time and join the server. We might re-activate the event to

0/100 for new players.

Server Rates

Information|Rates ect:
Degree| 10/11
Skills CAP| 200EU/300CH
Cap| 100
Alchemy Rate| 2
Solo EXP| 80
Sp Rates| 160
Guild Limit| 50
IP Limit| 4
Job Penalty?| 0
Job Rates| 80
Drop Rate| 30
Fellow Pets| Yes
Race| CHN/EU
Fortress war| Hotan&Bandit
Battle Arena| Enabled
Job Temple| Enabled
Special Trade| Enabled
CTF| Enabled
Botting allowed| Yes
ADV| C
Sox| New system
Guild Penalty| No
Exploit Protected?| Yes
Magic POP| Yes
Socket System| Yes
Ticket Sytem| Yes
Unique Point System| Yes
Silks for trade| YES!

New Job System
We got a pretty nice system for trading to make people trade basically and this is why this

server is playing 2 win my friend. Basically, you get rewarded silk for doing jobbing.

However, to receive the silks you have to be lvl 7 jobs when you require lvl 7. You receive

7 silks into the account. After that, the job level resets for the character to 0 and you

can repeat the process unlimited times! So boyz go do some jobbing and earn the silks.

Vigors
So at the CAP 100 vigors is a big deal and we have made it so it is 15% because It's needed

for euro and if we make it more than 15% it can be abused by Chinese.

Starter Items

Here is the list of the starter items.
- 1000 hp/mp
- 20 Return Scrolls
- Devil spirit 5 % (7 days)
- Bear !
- Grab pet (3 days)
- Moving speed scrolls
- Dress
- Inventory expansion
- 10 million gold
- 10 million skill points
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

New starter place:

Spoiler!

New shops
We have added new shops you can watch the video or simply look at the pictures. On

pictures, you won't see the prices of the items. However, on the video, you can see all the

prices. All the NPC's are located in Jangan.

Spoiler!

Edit on Chn skills

We have changed some skills as this is EU/CHN server we all know that CHN ain't the best

here and have no chance against EU unless you are a got and not a crying kid. I don't see a

point of changing what is already balanced as the game was created perfectly by Joymax but

ay what ever here are the changes.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Free Titles

When you create a character you will appear with a title. [CH]Trio Player or [EU]Trio

Player.

How to get last gear?

The server is made so you can get items gear by botting. Forget dem coin system server or

trading for different points to purchase the god damn weapon or even the talismans.... Ok

enough.
We got DG 11 SUN gear and we also got DG 10 som/the sun. To obtain 11DG you have to kill

mobs "Dark Sandman" "Blood Sandman" the Blue area. To obtain DG 10 you basically

have to kill "Mangyang Plunders" and "Red Wolfs" in the Red area.
Spoiler!

We also have Legendary weapons and the system is pretty simple you hunt mobs in Baghdad and

they will drop special elements and with them, you can craft the ticket to the Arabian Tomb

aka Legendary Garden in that Garden, you will find unique and they have a chance to drop

any DG 11 Legendary weapons.

Here is a video to show how to craft legendary Ticket.

Also, you can get accessories legendary only from forgotten world from treasure box the

higher shipwreck you will go the higher chance you got to drop.

Unique Points

We got a system that unique gives points and with the point you can buy loads of sutff for

example magic pop and scrolls like attack rate, parry rate and damage. We also have special

uniques as you can see in the spoilers.

Point Rate :

Spoiler!

Here are the places where the special unique spawn.

Spoiler!

Events
We got some auto events running in server.

We got alchemy event which is daily and starts at 15:00 - 15:20 and the second time it

happens on 20:00 - 20:20. To check how much points you got you can do that while being in

the game just type in chat !alchemy event. When you are doing alchemy at that time you will

be getting points when you fail you lose points when you the success you gain points. TOP

10 players will receive 5 silks.

We also have Job War Event daily.
It starts 13:00 - 14:00 and the second time 18:00 - 19:00. At the time of the event, you

can be killing opposite job and gain points 1 kill 1 point. Also, you can receive points

from job unique.

Points you can be checked at Item Mall. Points can be changed by typing !jobpoints into the

all chat. Important the job points will be transfared to storage but you have to have at

least 1 item in the storage for it to work.

New Job Caves

We got new job caves so you can choose which one you prefer.
Spoiler!

Exhange system all degress

Updates
Spoiler!

Website Update

Spoiler!

Auto Equipment
We got auto equipment from you can get it from lvl 1-92

| Europe | Auto equipment System

| China | Auto equipment System

Team
Developer/Owner - Trio
Co owner - Dizzy
Support - Airis
Support - Caesy

Post subject: Re: Triosroworld.eu l 100 CAP l Medium rates l CH/EU
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:36 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

BUMP!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:08 pm 
Common Member

BUMP!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:33 am 

Is this still up?

LV 92 Blader

JuelzSantana wrote:
technically speaking all i need is DOT for dull and wheel bind to kill a chinese char but the other stuff just adds salt to the wounds

im telling i never lose to chinese

edit: and if ur the type to throw up a fire wall or ice wall, i just walk away and sit down lol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:47 am 
Elite Member

apan wrote:
Is this still up?

An IP limit of 4, though... I mean, it's going to be full of bot parties.

Check out our music-video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMxZWMWRjSM
I'm on the drums, beaches!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:17 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

ltsune wrote:
apan wrote:
Is this still up?

An IP limit of 4, though... I mean, it's going to be full of bot parties.

Four is rather high, usually they go with 2-3.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:01 pm 
Common Member

Quote:
So at the CAP 100 vigors is a big deal and we have made it so it is 15% because It's needed

for euro and if we make it more than 15% it can be abused by Chinese.

Sounds reasonable.