Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 296 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Warrior's Way Online| Eng & Bulgarian|Cap 90|Eu & Ch|Non-Bot
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:28 am 

ltsune wrote:
Xx_CB_xX wrote:
Who here is in United? Just joined them a couple of days ago; chill group!

Pure STR archer, I see? Of course. Best build ever <3

I went with a rogue/cleric when I first started playing on the server. 54 now.

Always a Bower.. Unless I'm playing Euro.. then I'd be a Wizz/Cler :D I'm almost Lv40 now.

xX_CB_Xx (Thebes - Lv101) - Retired
Pure STR Bower/Force

CrazyBull666 - (Iris - Lv95) - Retired
Wizard/Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:51 pm 
Common Member

i would change my 69 wizard/bard instant to chin glaiver xD
but its impossible :(

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:25 pm 
Forum Legend

why mate?~

well well well, what to choose what to choose

btw, at what time are those exp events and is it faster to quest? those whatnots

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:58 pm 
Common Member

7pm gmt+3 - 11pm gmt+3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:45 pm 
Common Member

my latest streaming video.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:05 am 
Elite Member

IceCrash wrote:
why mate?~

btw, at what time are those exp events and is it faster to quest? those whatnots

What did you end up going with?

Check out our music-video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMxZWMWRjSM
I'm on the drums, beaches!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:17 am 
Common Member

im live

http://gaming.youtube.com/user/knofiminze/live

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:01 pm 

Edit to my last post.. instead of an alt of Wizz/Cler.. Made a Warlock/Cleric.. :p

Any way we can advertise this server? I want to get more people in.. Specially that I've decided to take on guild-leadership again by forming Aftermath ;)

Pure STR Bower/Force

Wizard/Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:44 pm 
Forum Legend

ltsune wrote:
IceCrash wrote:
why mate?~

I haven't started yet mate : :oops:

i have no clue anyway though hehe, might go 1h warrior and just grind it out like a bawss, or dual axes, idk O.o

chinese nuker for l33t p00ps out my weapons, i don't know O.o

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:25 pm 
Common Member

Website updates 16.09.2017
- The Bots competition events has over 7.09.2017 - 14.09.17 -no participants - no winner
- Updated registration form (English & Bulgarian). Simplified registration form.The anti-bot question is changed with 'reCAPTCHA'.Every new site user is transferred directly to Game account creation page at logon.

Spoiler!

- Added and updated 'Vote 4 Rubins' (beta) module,still in testing mode.The users can gain a Rubins by voting.The vote is accepted like real only when all steps of voting are completed (solving reCAPTCHA and pressing the confirmation button on the vote site) and when we receive a conformation postback from voting site.[/center]
Spoiler!

Game updates 18.09.2017
- The 'Monster Summon Scroll (party use)' event is over.
- So-Ok has changed some of items in the 'Mystic Boxes' event.
- Increased (a bit ) the drop rate for items 8,9 degree.
- Weekly Server maintenance restart has been performed
* No need to update the game client.

TODO: We start working over rubins per hour system.If the final release is good enough after test on the test server, will be released in the public server

Regards

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:06 pm 

IceCrash wrote:
ltsune wrote:
IceCrash wrote:
why mate?~

I haven't started yet mate : :oops:

i have no clue anyway though hehe, might go 1h warrior and just grind it out like a bawss, or dual axes, idk O.o

chinese nuker for l33t p00ps out my weapons, i don't know O.o

Let me know when you're in and what you decide to go for a build. I'll save you equipment/weapons. ;)

Pure STR Bower/Force

Wizard/Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:09 am 
Forum Legend

thanks mate even though i gotta be honest, i can't get over the 1x exp rates >.<''

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:28 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

Ech, can't even recall my old accs pw, had to make a new one.

IceCrash wrote:
thanks mate even though i gotta be honest, i can't get over the 1x exp rates >.<''

To anyone whose feeling that the rates are a problem, it really isn't tbh. The exp event doubles it, which is daily. The quests give you way more exp than ya think. The reward quests also give close to half a level and SP that saves ya a huge chunk of farming.

I mean, i'm in the lvl 60s and i basicly level each day, without too big of an effort. Have leveled twice at times, if i get to grind/do quests more.

Not even gonna start talking about the monster scroll parties, where ya can do multiple levels a day. Ong/penon free parties are also a thing.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:12 pm 
Casual Member

I have being playing on this server for the past few days trying it out(currently at lvl27 with 0gap) and if you ask me, I think the leveling speed is ok-ish so far. The reason for that is I remember leveling faster back when I was partying in isro years ago and I would have reach lvl30 by now but it seems to be faster than soloing in isro with the exp event so the speed is ok-ish. That said, I have not used my beginner exp scroll and exp scrolls from boxes yet(since there is a lot of running around in the early quests *cough* stupid sunset witch *cough*) so I will probably gotten a few more levels if I did.

I don't think the quests(bonus quest aside) give that much exp though, maybe it is because I am still low level but I have gotten most of my exp from killing mobs while questing.

The only problem is a lack of people, I don't think I have seen more than 30 people online whenever I check the server status.

Btw, the time for the double exp event is in the +2 or +3 timezone?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:09 pm 

ferinez wrote:
I have being playing on this server for the past few days trying it out(currently at lvl27 with 0gap) and if you ask me, I think the leveling speed is ok-ish so far. The reason for that is I remember leveling faster back when I was partying in isro years ago and I would have reach lvl30 by now but it seems to be faster than soloing in isro with the exp event so the speed is ok-ish. That said, I have not used my beginner exp scroll and exp scrolls from boxes yet(since there is a lot of running around in the early quests *cough* stupid sunset witch *cough*) so I will probably gotten a few more levels if I did.

I don't think the quests(bonus quest aside) give that much exp though, maybe it is because I am still low level but I have gotten most of my exp from killing mobs while questing.

The only problem is a lack of people, I don't think I have seen more than 30 people online whenever I check the server status.

Btw, the time for the double exp event is in the +2 or +3 timezone?

The times of the EXP Double Event:

Loturzel wrote:
7pm gmt+3 - 11pm gmt+3

Penon/Ongs are becoming a thing.. and whenever possible I tend to run parties/plevels to help with quests and such. I started making new characters/accounts for Academy purposes; so I'm helping where I can with quests/uniques and the such. Hit me up in-game.. I'm on GMT -5 (EST).

Pure STR Bower/Force

Wizard/Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:11 pm 
Common Member

Im live

https://gaming.youtube.com/user/knofiminze/live

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:21 pm 
Forum Legend

you know, those EXP hours at GMT +3 are useless for American folks and Europeans from Portugal to Italy to Germany and England, so yeah

i think Silkroad's evolved a bit, i'm into the long term server but it's not well done imo

wanna make it grindy? at least make it a pleasure, offer at the very least sos weapons until the last degree, offer some sp so no sp farming has to be done, things like that

we're older now, i'm not looking towards sitting on my chair just to get one level in 3h's, specially when the reward (community and server growth) simply won't match

besides all this stuff that i pointed out, i am a fan of the server, but i'm not gonna grind on those rates with npc stuff, sorry

give people sos wep + enchanted equips with blues and the whole experience would be different

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:20 pm 

IceCrash wrote:
you know, those EXP hours at GMT +3 are useless for American folks and Europeans from Portugal to Italy to Germany and England, so yeah

i think Silkroad's evolved a bit, i'm into the long term server but it's not well done imo

wanna make it grindy? at least make it a pleasure, offer at the very least sos weapons until the last degree, offer some sp so no sp farming has to be done, things like that

we're older now, i'm not looking towards sitting on my chair just to get one level in 3h's, specially when the reward (community and server growth) simply won't match

besides all this stuff that i pointed out, i am a fan of the server, but i'm not gonna grind on those rates with npc stuff, sorry

give people sos wep + enchanted equips with blues and the whole experience would be different

Sox Weapons & Equipment do drop more than normal on the server. We definitely are older and don't have the time to grind for hours for levels. Most people do 1 level a day after 56 (3 hours grind questing). The timing for the exp event does suck for us in Canada/USA; but I doubt they'll change that or improve it.

SP farming is not necessary on the server, going 9 gap all out and such. Most people run with 2-3 gap depending on their skills/build. There are bonus SP Quests (basically finish the pre-requisite quests) and the Bonus SP Quests are going from the Potion seller to the Blacksmith.

Bonus SP Quest Levels: 10, 20, 30, 40 (if you're CHN, you can do yours and EU & vice versa). 50, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90.

About the NPC stuff - we all pimp our equipment up and it's not that hard. Most people share SOX drops or other drops.. Even in rival guilds/unions. Stones, Tablets, Elixirs, Weapons, Accessories & Equipment. I would say now we are all friends on the server (except the few in OldSchool that no one sees except during Fortress War). :D You could +5 items easily without prem or lucky dress. The blue stuff is you and your luck :p

There is no market for Rubins aka Silk Items - I'm setting precedent with those depending on what each person offers for them. Trade runs are common and Jangan > Const takes 55 minutes to complete without disconnects. Turn 2.3m into 12m. :dope: Pandora boxes could be bought using Job Points. Monster Scrolls were dropping, they disabled them, then enabled them and now they are disabled again. :banghead:

Most people will offer Plevels at Ongs & Penons to boost group levels. We're starting to form a solid group of people in our union around the same range of levels. Parties are becoming frequent.

Hope this helps whoever is considering coming into the server. I'm personally enjoying it - I stopped playing the game back in 2014.

Pure STR Bower/Force

Wizard/Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:47 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

It's a classical server. I get that there are people who want a faster, changed game, but most people that are here, are here because it's a server thats shows how Silkroad shoulda been, had Joymax not gotten greedy.

No bots, which means every single person is interactive. Devs and Gms that actually interact and ask opinions. It's a server where gear and levels actually matter as you have to work for it.

It's just a long term server, that keeps you busy, with small additions, like the SP quests that let you ignore most of the farming you would do on isro.

Everyones really a family, we help each other out, which really makes you feel that it ain't lacking people.

Btw, todays the day that we finally got both fortresses controlled. By we, i mean the new generation of people/guilds that came here.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:54 pm 
Forum Legend

those are some good posts guys, keep that attitude up please, i enjoyed your points of view despite having my own opinion

if you keep doing what you're doing and improving the server, people like me will eventually fall for it and join the server too

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:48 pm 

IceCrash wrote:
those are some good posts guys, keep that attitude up please, i enjoyed your points of view despite having my own opinion

if you keep doing what you're doing and improving the server, people like me will eventually fall for it and join the server too

After a bit of an identity crisis :banghead: of switching from Pure STR Bow to Nuker :nowant: .. I'm back to Bow :D

I don't think Jack and my messages are intended for people to "fall for it". We're trying to convince everyone reading this to come and be part of the fun. I'm 31 years old now, I sure as hell don't have time to be on Silkroad 6+ hours a day; we all do our part.

Belkin!!! Dude, I can't play 3 hours and then watch your 3 hours videos! *spying on you* :twisted: Haha

Pure STR Bower/Force

Wizard/Cleric

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:13 pm 
Forum Legend

i said fall for it in a positive way, as in falling in love for the server, for its concept, and eventually grind

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:50 am 

IceCrash wrote:
i said fall for it in a positive way, as in falling in love for the server, for its concept, and eventually grind

I'm tired today.. must've misunderstood you :p Been grinding like the good old days.. 9 hours and counting :p

Pure STR Bower/Force

Wizard/Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:11 am 
Common Member

Game Updates 27.09.2017 г.

- Added new bonus system for all active players - 'Bonus Rubins per hour'.The feature can be used from all players with character level over 60 lvl.For every online hour ,the character can gain ~20 Rubins/hour * (see more info bellow).

Terms and Rules of 'Bonus Rubins per hour' system:
- Your character must be level 60 or more and you must have more than 1 hour online.
- On log-out, all unused accumulated time will be save to your account and can be used for next log-in session.
- Using a multiply accounts in same time with abuse purpose of 'Bonus Rubins per hour' of the system,its not allowed.
- The accumulated bonus time will be lost if you log-in from another IP address.
- If you have more than one online players from same IP address in same time, on log-out the time of current character ,his bonus time is saved ,but accumulated bonus time for other characters will be lost and and their log-in time will be reset to current time (like just they log-in to the game).
- If you have more than one online players from same IP address and repair your equipment in NPC, bonus Rubins will gain only the current player.The other online account from same IP address will lost their accumulated time and log-in time will be reset to current time (like just they log-in to the game).
- The 'Bonus Rubins per hour' reward can be received on every equipment repair in NPC.You must meet the above conditions.
- The size of reward of 'Bonus Rubins per hour' is defined according character level:

Max for 90 lv = 14463 Rubins for month
Max for 80 lv = 12856 Rubins for month
Max for 70 lv = 11249 Rubins for month
Max for 60 lv = 9642 Rubins for month

Calculation formula : 16070 Rubins * (Character Level /100)

* You don't need to update the game client

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:41 pm 

That last post is pretty much free Rubins (aka Silk) for being online! :p

Pure STR Bower/Force

Wizard/Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:08 am 
Common Member

The 'Rubins per hour' is just simple bonus system that stimulate all online players (active or not) with small amount of Rubins,nothing more.Its a initial version 1.0 and probably will be improved in the feature with more additional features.The system is not suitable for players that play with more than one character in same time.
Regards

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:13 am 
Forum Legend

Honestly, i'd be in if you added a 28 days pet for starter items, and i'm pretty sure others would join too

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:19 pm 

IceCrash wrote:
Honestly, i'd be in if you added a 28 days pet for starter items, and i'm pretty sure others would join too

There is one for 7 days! You could always create more characters and get them to Lv8 to get the pick-pet quest over and over again - on the same account. Or, if you like it in 7 days consider donating to the server in exchange for rubins. :) Buy it with gold from people selling mall items (we're a few people)?

To be frank with you; most of the posts I've seen so far is "it's missing this" or "add that and people would join" or "why isn't this at that rate". They have their own website; own forums and if you are a player on their server and suggest something which other players agree with you on and you all start posting a thread about it on their page - they are quick to respond and make changes. Just have to be reasonable. :)

Pure STR Bower/Force

Wizard/Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:29 pm 
Forum Legend

Xx_CB_xX wrote:
IceCrash wrote:

There is one for 7 days! You could always create more characters and get them to Lv8 to get the pick-pet quest over and over again - on the same account. Or, if you like it in 7 days consider donating to the server in exchange for rubins. :) Buy it with gold from people selling mall items (we're a few people)?

To be frank with you; most of the posts I've seen so far is "it's missing this" or "add that and people would join" or "why isn't this at that rate". They have their own website; own forums and if you are a player on their server and suggest something which other players agree with you on and you all start posting a thread about it on their page - they are quick to respond and make changes. Just have to be reasonable. :)

I saw a thread with my suggestion on their forums, their reply was saying that they'll consider it but nothing has been done.

However, i was not aware of that quest you're mentioning so i'll consider playing (not sure that matters much but i'm just voicing my opinion).

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:57 pm 

IceCrash wrote:

I saw a thread with my suggestion on their forums, their reply was saying that they'll consider it but nothing has been done.

However, i was not aware of that quest you're mentioning so i'll consider playing (not sure that matters much but i'm just voicing my opinion).

That's why it would make sense for people to start getting on the server and trying it out. I'm not Lv90 yet, not sure what surprises await us there. There are rumors about them wanting to open Jangan Cave with the Cap 100 upgrade - but again, just rumors around the server.

Pure STR Bower/Force

Wizard/Cleric

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 296 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next