Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 296 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Warrior's Way Online| Eng & Bulgarian|Cap 90|Eu & Ch|Non-Bot
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:05 am 
Forum Legend

Feataler 2 wrote:
IceCrash wrote:
gl getting to 100

IceCrash I'm proud of you for removing that Naruto avatar, it made me feel bad to see a man like you fall into the excessively emotional weaboo trainwreck that series is.

heeeey, what kind of assault is this? : D :giveup: :giveup: :giveup:

sadly Naruto is as dead as this server, but i did love me some of its stuff (i'm not into the hype stuff, i usually just pass those parts, i like the setting of it and some dialogs, i really liked the whole ninja thing.. Naruto-NarutoShippuden-Akatsuki, then it died pretty much to me)

How are you doing my man?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:49 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

IceCrash wrote:
Feataler 2 wrote:
IceCrash wrote:
gl getting to 100

IceCrash I'm proud of you for removing that Naruto avatar, it made me feel bad to see a man like you fall into the excessively emotional weaboo trainwreck that series is.

heeeey, what kind of assault is this? : D :giveup: :giveup: :giveup:

sadly Naruto is as dead as this server, but i did love me some of its stuff (i'm not into the hype stuff, i usually just pass those parts, i like the setting of it and some dialogs, i really liked the whole ninja thing.. Naruto-NarutoShippuden-Akatsuki, then it died pretty much to me)

How are you doing my man?

It's not an assault it's just I was dying inside because of seeing you lose your values :soosad:

This server ain't so dead, I play from time to time when I feel like it, it's just most people are casuals I guess.

I am doing great but I'd be happier if I had access to my old account...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:45 pm 
Common Member

Upcoming game update: Qin Shi Tomb

-max level increased to level 100
-improved monster sexp system
-new dungeon areas to explore
-new ancient monsters to kill
-new powerful skills
-new weapons & equipments
-new unique equipment sets
-new quests

and more.

Stay tuned for more information.

https://youtu.be/7eqRy4YrbEM

Greetings from Warriors Way Online support team.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:10 pm 
Elite Member

hexcode wrote:

-new powerful skills
-new quests

and more.

Could you elaborate a bit more on what has changed? :)

You say improved sexp system?

Check out our music-video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMxZWMWRjSM
I'm on the drums, beaches!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:29 pm 
Common Member

ltsune wrote:
hexcode wrote:

-new powerful skills
-new quests

and more.

Could you elaborate a bit more on what has changed? :)

You say improved sexp system?

Hello @Itsune, All changes will be announced when everything is ready for the public server. The skill points exp gained from mobs will be increased, something like x2 sexp from mob.The new system is still under testing. If everything is work as is planned probably the update will be released in the next two weeks. The start server date was on 29.11.2017(beta test) Probably the update will be released in the week of 1 year server anniversary.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:20 am 
Common Member

Game Updates 20.11.2017

Legend IV Tomb of Qin Shi Emperor (level 100)

- Maximum level increased to level 100
- Maximum mastery level increased to level 300
-Improved monster sexp system.Players will gain double skill experience points when hunting monsters (400 sexp= 1 SP)
- Added new huge dungeon Tomb of Qin Shi Emperor containing 7 different levels with 49 new type of ancient monster ( 81 - 100 level) inside.
*Level 70 is required to enter the Tomb
- New unique monsters and mini bosses
- Added new powerful Skills (updated to level 100)
- Added new quests (additional bonus quest will be added in the feature updates )
- New gears and weapons (updated to level 100)
- Added new equipment sets and unique powerful unique weapons (Can be purchased with job points from job NPC)
- Added new items in job NPC ('Monster scroll' and more)
- Updated prices of some item in job NPC
- Removed items from Item Mall 'Magic cubes' 300 and 500 slots (bugged) All old purchased Magic Cubes type 300 and 500 can be used with fixed space of 240 slots*
- Reduces prices of some of the items in Item mall:

1-Day Gold Time Service Ticket : 6900 -> 3000 Rubins
1-Day Silver Time Service Ticket : 3900-> 2500 Rubins
1-Day Skill Gold Time Ticket : 5900-> 2700 Rubins
1-Day Skill Silver Time Ticket : 2900-> 1900 Rubins
- Added new type of scrolls : 'Skill Points Reward Scroll (small & big) The reward will be calculated by formula : Char Level * Job Level=SP Reward (max reward 700 SP) for the small scroll and for the big one: (Char Level * 10) * Job Level (max reward 7000 SP)
- Added new item in Item Mall: Astral & Immortal Stone 10 Degree
- Changed property of the quest item reward 'Bear Cub Summon Scroll ' from the quest 'The Little Fellow' from 'Account bind' -> 'Character bind'
- So-Ok is prepared new useful items in the 'Mystic Boxes' event

* * * You need to download and update the game client to the latest version.

Latest full game English client version: 1.101 - 21.11.2017

Image Image

* The patch update update every old client (from August version) to latest version Legend IV (Level 100) (fixed issue with English text in quest description)
Greetings

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:55 pm 
Elite Member

Still remains the best legit server around.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:08 pm 
Common Member

Game Updates 06.12.2017

- Added Lucky Powder 10th in shop of NPC Mamoje - Hotan
- Updated Job Point system - Trader module.Making a traderuns with trading with multiply accounts with same IP addresses in same time is not allowed.
The durability ot trade goods is changed from 5 days to 24 hours.
- Update in game Help system.Added additional information about required quest level of each quest.The basic quests are separated from additional quests in the quest list by area.All additional quests has a '++' in area name, for ex. 'Jangan ++'
- Added 8 additional bonus quests (81-100 Level).To unlock the quest is required to finish a list of required basic quest.All required quests are in 'Tomb of Qin Shi' .The sum of all rewards from the bonus quest is 420 000 skill points and a lot of EXP. More information about the quest can be found in game help H->Quest->Jangan ++ ->Bonus reward for ...

:: Short description of the new bonus quests ::
- 'Bonus reward for 84 lv(Common)' (Herbalist Yangyun /Blacksmith Chulsan in Jangan| Experience 14542391 / Clean Skill Points 22000 / Gold 300000).
To unlock the bonus quest ,you need to complete the following quest: Imperial Mercenary 3 (84 Lv), Traces 84 LVL, Armor Sample 3 83lvl
- 'Bonus reward for 88 lv(Common)' (Herbalist Yangyun /Blacksmith Chulsan in Jangan| Experience 18731024 / Clean Skill Points 22000 / Gold 300000).
To unlock the bonus quest ,you need to complete the following quest: Powder of Enchantment 3 (88 Lv),Vengeance for a Friend (85 Lv),The Bow (86 Lv),Hwajung’s Worry 2 (85 Lv)
- 'Bonus reward for 90 lv II (Common) ' (Herbalist Yangyun /Blacksmith Chulsan in Jangan| Experience 21125428 / Clean Skill Points 30000 / Gold 400000).
To unlock the bonus quest ,you need to complete the following quest:The Spear 3 (90 Lv),Secret Martial Arts Book 5 (90 Lv)
-- 'Bonus reward for 92 lv(Common)' (Herbalist Yangyun /Blacksmith Chulsan in Jangan| Experience 71030834 / Clean Skill Points 50000 / Gold 40000).
To unlock the bonus quest ,you need to complete the following quest: Ultimate Cure 3 (92 Lv),Ishak’s Favor 1 (91 Lv)
- 'Bonus reward for 94 lv(Common)' (Herbalist Yangyun /Blacksmith Chulsan in Jangan| Experience 103287931 / Clean Skill Points 60000 / Gold 440000).
To unlock the bonus quest ,you need to complete the following quest: Accessory Material 3 (94 Lv),A Son’s Heart (94 Lv) ,Ishak’s Favor 2 (93 Lv)
- 'Bonus reward for 96 lv(Europe/China)' (Herbalist Yangyun /Blacksmith Chulsan in Jangan| Experience 94542260 / Clean Skill Points 70000 / Gold 480000).
To unlock the bonus quest ,you need to complete the following quest: Tomb Snake Devil (96 Lv) ,New Power (Europe/China)(95 Lv),Respect for the Elders (95 Lv),Vengeful Heart of Tomb Snake (95 Lv)
- 'Bonus reward for 98 lv(Common)' (Herbalist Yangyun /Blacksmith Chulsan in Jangan| Experience 144593258 / Clean Skill Points 80000 / Gold 500000).
To unlock the bonus quest ,you need to complete the following quest:To Hotan (98 Lv),Collecting the Tentacles (98 Lv),Juju’s Jealousy (97 Lv)
- 'Bonus reward for 100 lv(Europe/China)' (Herbalist Yangyun /Blacksmith Chulsan in Jangan|Experience 210905335 / Clean Skill Points 90000 / Gold 500000).
To unlock the bonus quest ,you need to complete the following quest: Another Increment (Europe/Chinese)(100 Lv),Neutralize the Poison (100 Lv),Eliminate the Threat (99 Lv)

* * * You need to download and update the full game client to the latest version or use the patch update if you already have the old version of the client.

Latest full game English client version: 1.101 - 04.12.2017

Image Image

* The patch update update every old client (from August version) to latest version.

Greetings

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:29 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

the best legit server around.
;)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:44 am 
Forum Legend

have fun using your keypressers while you call your server legit hahaha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:14 pm 
Common Member

Game updates: 13.12.2017

* No need to update the game client

Greetings

Last edited by hexcode on Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:25 am 
Elite Member

IceCrash wrote:
have fun using your keypressers while you call your server legit hahaha

I don't think it's used a lot. I mean, keypressers don't really do much, so why use 'em?

And besides, if people do; it doesn't have the impact that a bot has. It's not like you can just put it on auto and leave the PC. You still have to sit there, playing the game. Just hitting "1342" a bit less.

Not actually trying to defend keypressers - but I don't see how it ruins a legit server.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:14 pm 
Forum Legend

i'm surprised you don't know keypressers work in silkroad mate

i think this client has auto select, but even if it doesn't there's a way to get into the client so you set it up with the keypresser and it acts just like a bot, all you gotta do is buy potions.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:35 pm 
Common Member

Quote:
i'm surprised you don't know keypressers work in silkroad mate

i think this client has auto select, but even if it doesn't there's a way to get into the client so you set it up with the keypresser and it acts just like a bot, all you gotta do is buy potions.

Function 'UIIT_CTL_AUTOSELECT' is removed from our game client.Even if you can added somehow you need to modify the game files which is not allowed by server rules.Even enabled the function 'UIIT_CTL_AUTOSELECT' its not very useful because the range of auto select is too small, the mob must be near the character in other way its not selected.To modify the range you must use a memory patcher with the correct offset for the game client.The client is packed and any try for debug/modify memory of the game client is reported and logged.Using a memory patchers and any modification of the game client is against server rules too and is treated like abnormal program use-ban.
There is nothing impossible, every system can be hacked soon or latter,but is good to know that using a keypresser with autoselect is so easy to do it.

Happy holidays

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:25 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

our developers are start worked under new bonus reward system for the best Thief/Hunter/Thiefs of the day.The new bonus system will give a better buff reward from honor buffs.

sweet :D

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:05 pm 
Common Member

RedSnake wrote:
our developers are start worked under new bonus reward system for the best Thief/Hunter/Thiefs of the day.The new bonus system will give a better buff reward from honor buffs.

sweet :D

Game Updates V.1.102 03.01.2018

- Updated client version to 1.102 02.01.2018
- Update client and server Anti-bot system Engine
-Added new Job Bonus Buff system.With the new system,every day each Trader/Hunter/Thief with most collected job points for the day will receive a special Title: 'Trader Of The Day','Hunter Of The Day' and 'Thief Of The Day' and passive bonus buff for 24 hours with following parameters:
+5 STR/INT, +10% HP/MP, +20% Moving Speed inc, +120% Zerk collect inc, +10% Hit Ratio,+5% Phy/Mag DMG inc and +5 Phy/Mag DMG Absorb
Note: The buff is available for one character from each job ( trader,hunter,thief) .The character with most collected job points for the day will receive the bonus job buff for period of 24 hours (0:01 - 23:59 server time). To participates in the competition the character must collect minimum of 1000 Job Points for a day.The number of collected job points can be and with minus if character loose too many JP (ex:if been killed from another player, robbed from a thief etc.) The buff is passive,its not show like buff icon or something,only the stats is increased.

* * * You need to download and update the game client to the latest version 1.102 02.01.2018

Latest full game English client version: 1.102 - 02.01.2018

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:41 am 
Elite Member

Nice, I like that way of incentivizing job activity! :)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:46 am 
Common Member

Game Updates v.1.102 11.01.2018

- Updated client version to 1.102 11.01.2018
- Fixed problem with using of Moving Speed scrolls in combination with the new bonus title 'Trade/Hunter/Thief of The Day' and HP/MP +10% Buff when is used with Honor reward buffs

Game Updates v.1.102 23.01.2018

- Added new info panel about the job bonus titles in the website, section 'Server Info'
- Updated client version to 1.102 23.01.2018
- Fixed texture glitch/wrong textures problem in the 'Tiger Mountain' area
- For the newcomer players, we added the the location of the NPC in the towns map.

* * * To update your client you have to download the latest full client V.1.102 23.01.2018 from the website

Greetings

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:53 am 

The latency of the server seems pretty poor. I recently logged on again, it just makes the skills/game feel very clunky. I wanted to get back into it but im not sure i can with that. Is there anyway the server can be hosted elsewhere or something to improve the latency?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:29 pm 
Elite Member

Where is it you live again, mate?
I started playing a bit again casually. Going to hit 60 soon. The latency is very low for me in Denmark.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:35 pm 
Forum Legend

i couldn't find a keypresser good enough

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:07 am 
Common Member

Game Updates v.1.102 02.03.2018

- Updated Job Points Trader module.Traders with character level down leveled more than 2 level, will not receive job points in trade runs.Ex: Player with Max Level 50 ,down leveled to current level 40 will not gain any job points,because the difference is more than 2 levels
- Changed property of the item 'Berserker Regeneration Potion' .Now te item can be traded/exchanged
- Added 'Lucky Powder 10th' in Grosery Shop Jinjin in Jangan
- Added 4 new quest (Europe/China) for the low level players:
-Warrior's Way - I (8 Lv) (Europe/China) NPC:Blacksmith Chulsan - Jangan/Weapon Trader Balbardo - Constantinople Reward:Experience 987 / Clean Skill Points 100 / Gold 10000 + 50 Universal Pill (middle) Required: 'Inventory Expansion 1 (Europe/China)
-Warrior's Way - II (16 Lv) (Europe/China) NPC:Blacksmith Chulsan - Jangan/Weapon Trader Balbardo - Constantinople Reward:Experience 7000 / Clean Skill Points 100 / Gold 20000 + 1 Weapon Seal of Star 3 Degree
-Warrior's Way - III (24 Lv) (Europe/China) NPC:Blacksmith Agol - Downhang/Weapon Trader Balbardo - Constantinople Reward:Experience 45000 / Clean Skill Points 200 / Gold 30000 + 1 Weapon Seal of Star 4 Degree
-Warrior's Way - IV (32 Lv) (Europe/China) NPC:Blacksmith Agol - Downhang/Weapon Trader Tricia-Samarkand Reward:Experience 150000 / Clean Skill Points 360 / Gold 50000 + 1 Weapon Seal of Star 5 Degree
- Fixed texture glitch/wrong textures problem in the 'Tomb' area near Jangan
- Updated client version to 1.102 02.03.2018

Game Updates v.1.102 16.03.2018

- Updated client version to 1.102 16.03.2018
-Academy Rank System Update.For the reason that many players abuse the Academy system to get Honor buffs, the Honor Rank will be reset at the beginning of every month (granulated count + evolution points).This will be a advantage for the new players, because at the moment is almost impossible a new player to get honor buff.t The first rank reset will be performed on April 1.
- Added anew bonus attributes on full set bought with Job Points.The new bonus is depending of set parts:
For collected two set parts , the player will gain 'Set enforcement' +1 for all set parts.
For collected four set parts , the player will gain 'Set enforcement' +1 for all set parts and 'Increase all resistance +10'.
For full set of six parts , the player will gain 'Set enforcement' +2 for all set parts and 'Increase all resistance +10'.
- Added additional quest information about the quest 'Warrior's Way I - IV' (mobs location on map)

Game Updates v.1.102 20.03.2018

- Updated Job Points Trader/Hunter/Thief module.Added additional bonus of gained job points.The bonus is based on character level and character job level and can be calculated with this formula:
Job Points profit * 1.((CHAR LEVEL * CHAR JOB LEVEL) /2)
Maximum bonus for char level 100 with job level 7 is ~33%

* * * To update your client you have to download the latest full client V.1.102 16.03.2018 from the website

Game Updates v.1.102 23.03.2018

- Spring Event is stared.So-Ok has a new surprises for you in the 'Jewelry Box'

* Client update its not required

Greetings

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:22 pm 
Common Member

Still Hard and Nice Server <3

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 7:47 am 
Common Member

Spoiler!

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 10:57 am 

Loturzel wrote:
Spoiler!

You're Hiruto? :O

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 1:59 am 
Common Member

Loturzel wrote:
Spoiler!

yeah

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 5:42 am 

Cool. I'm cin ingame, you gave me that +5 64 glaive the other day.
I haven't had time to log on lately but I'll be back :]

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 6:50 am 
Common Member

Latest Updates / Changes / Fixes:

Game Updates v.1.103 04.04.2018

::: 04.04.2018 :::

- Updated client version to 1.103 04.04.2018
[COLOR="Red"]IMPORTANT NOTICE:[/COLOR] For proper work, please install the game client in one of the following location on your drive 'C:\PVO', 'D:\PVO' or 'E:\PVO' folder.

- Updated Client / Server antibot detection system.
- Added new END-GAME content, new jewelry set Soul Reaver

More about new jewelry set Soul Reaver

The set is contains 4 , 10 Degree SOX parts (2 Rings/Earring/Necklace).For collected two set parts , the player will gain 'Set enforcement' +2 for all set parts and 'Set enforcement' +4 on full set of 4 parts.

How to collect recipes and materials

The Soul Reaver set can be gained by collecting of required materials and combine with the respective recipe.All materials and recips can be collected only from the unique monsters: BeakYung The White Viper,Demon Shaitan, Lord Yarkan, Isyutaru and Uruchi.

Recipes

All recipes can be gained like a regular drop from the unique monster BeakYung The White Viper:

Secret Recipe - Soul Reaver Ring (CH/EU)
Secret Recipe - Soul Reaver Earring (CH/EU)
Secret Recipe - Soul Reaver Necklace (CH /EU)

Materials

All required material can be collected like a regular drop from the unique monsters Demon Shaitan, Lord Yarkan, Isyutaru and Uruchi:

Demon Shaitan's Soul Fragment
Lord Yarkan's Soul Fragment
Isyutaru's Soul Fragment
Uruchi's Soul Fragment

Creating Sour Reaver item

When the all required ingredients are collected (recipe + materials) the new item can be create in the Alchemy window:

* The icons of recipe and materials drops are like on the picture above

List of required materials

Secret Recipe - Soul Reaver Ring (CH/EU):
Demon Shaitan's Soul Fragments: 10
Lord Yarkan's Soul Fragments: 12
Isyutaru's Soul Fragments: 14
Uruchi's Soul Fragments: 16

Secret Recipe - Soul Reaver Earring (CH/EU):
Demon Shaitan's Soul Fragments: 14
Lord Yarkan's Soul Fragments: 16
Isyutaru's Soul Fragments: 18
Uruchi's Soul Fragments: 20

Secret Recipe - Soul Reaver Necklace (CH/EU) :
Demon Shaitan's Soul Fragments: 16
Lord Yarkan's Soul Fragments: 18
Isyutaru's Soul Fragments: 20
Uruchi's Soul Fragments: 22

* * * To update your client you have to download the latest full client V.1.103 04.04.2018 from the website.

Game Updates v.1.103 23.05.2018

- Updated client version to 1.103 10.05.2018
- Added new items in item mail. Angel Spirit + 14 new full avatar sets:

Angel's Spirit White
Blue Halloween Dress
Armor of Red Scourge
Ghost Captain Dress
Celestial Knight Armor
Jade Shadow Raider Dress
Grey Dragon Soul Armor
Janissary Armor
Water Spirit Dress
General Abshad Armor
BlueSoul Knight Armor
Viking Armor
Dark Arabian Dress
Archangel Wing Dress
Bikini Suit

- Fixed prices of some grab pet items in item mail.Now all pets are in same price
- Added avatar effects on some of old avatars
- Partially updated Jewelry Box items

* * * To update your client you have to download the latest full client V.1.103 10.05.2018 from the website.

Greetings from Warrior's Way Online Team!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:17 pm 
Common Member

Game Updates - v.1.103 29.05.2018

- Updated Job Points Trader / Thief module.During a multiple system abuse the Trader will loose 1:1 (not 1/4 as before ) from the job points profit of the thief .If the trader has no job points in his account, the thief will not get any job points from them.

Game Updates - v.1.103 04.06.2018

- Hello, due multiple abuse with job system, two of the property of the bard skills: Booming Chord /Booming Wave will be changed.After the patch , to execute some of both skills, the player must select a target.We are working for solution and for other bugs like Thief NPC disapearing after Hunter NPC luring and stucking of QunShi Tomb uniques.

Game Updates - v.1.103 07.06.2018

- The Summer Event is stared.So-Ok has a new surprises for you in the 'Jewelry Box' Collect your new summer costume, have fun and enjoy of the sun.
- New test server patch is installed.The purpose of the patch is increasing live time of spawned NPC Thiefs.The patch is still in testing period.Please reports if you notice any issues.

Game Updates - 22.06.2018

- Updated Job Points Trader / Hunter system module.Added new algorithm for Hunter job points.This is the new formula:
(TRADER LEVEL/HUNTER LEVEL) * GAINED JOB POINTS
For Example: Trader 50 lv and Hunter 90 level with profit 20 Job Points
(50lv/90lv)*20jp=0.555*20=11 JP Final Reward
Its vice versa calculation for high level trader and low level hunter. Hunters get maximum profit when his level is equal or closer to Traders level.

Game Updates - v.1.103 01.08.2018

- Added new unique monster 'Spider Queen' - 50 level. The monster can be found in area around Hotan.This unique is a part from Hotan Plus updates.
- Activated new Angel/ Devil spirit enchantment system.Maximum enchantment +10. The required scroll and materials can be collected from
the unique monsters: BeakYung The White Viper,Demon Shaitan, Lord Yarkan, Isyutaru, Spider Queen and Uruchi.For more info visit the official website.

- Added new item for Angel/ Devil spirit 'Awakening Item magicstone'. It will grant extra damage on unique monsters (max. +10%) The stone can be collected from
the unique monsters: BeakYung The White Viper,Demon Shaitan, Lord Yarkan and Isyutaru.
- Added Angel's spirit missing skill: 'Ignore Monster's defense Lvl. 1'
- Added additional cooling time 60 seconds for the item 'Instant resurrection Scroll'
- (coming soon) New unique quest with reward Angel spirit

*** Game client update required.To update your client you have to download the latest full client V.1.103 01.08.2018 from the website.

Greetings from Warrior's Way Online Team!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:02 pm 
Elite Member

I'm amazed to see the server still being worked on. Keep up the fantastic work! :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 296 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next