Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: 2 Topics at once (w/ one being a little off topic here ^^)
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:53 am 
Common Member

OK for those who have heard about cSRO getting its Euro Beta and seeing as its easier to make a beta account to play it, I have seen some questions here that I would like to answer... 1. READ THE INSTRUCTIONS THOROUGHLY. I cannot stress this enough.. READ THEM THOROUGHLY or you will get problems!! Use Babelfish in chinese-simp to english mode for extra help. To get a beta acc, get normal cSRO acc, login and press Event A or 1, this is the easiest way and its how I got mine :D this is where Babelfish is IMPORTANT unless you got skillz in PinYin, just translate the question, translate the answers and tick the one that may be right, and if you got most (or all) questions right you will get a notice that tells you that you received a beta acc, it will send an email to you that shows random gibberish that you would see in a pk2 file (esp. the beginnning of Media, in the ANSI drop down list) it shows your info + a little ID number, im guessing this is the sign in for the Euro beta..Good Luck on cSRO everybody (its *cough* better and worse at the same time) 900% Exp bonus!! WHO NEEDS GT!? No need for Chinese money or a foreign payment system because 10k can be made into 1 silk :D just no autopot =.=

Now for topic #2 for those Racist Morons of iSRO.
I am SICK and TIRED of seeing globals and comments and whispers etc. that make fun of, and ruin the image, of Turks. Yes you think "0h itz a Turk, they jus stupeed r3t@rds who need lives cuz th3y b0tz!!1" Well, let me sum up the answer... NOT TRUE. Turks are a free nation just like people in north america or australia, and deserve respect... Germans cant speak english, why isnt anybody being total retards at them? There are many common myths and misconceptions against Turks which I will clear out
Myth : they KS Truth : Accident or they just hate you for being a moron.
Myth : they scam Truth : how do you know this if you dont understand them?
Myth : some are perverts Truth : some may be, some arent but dont place everyone in the same ranking
Myth : they try to steal accounts Truth : *refer to scam*
Myth : I gut hax0red by a Turk Truth : can be someone else, or that Turks intellect > yours (burn :D)
Myth : Turks can be total idiots (all of the above) Myth : Consider doing some research and reading about their history and common TRUE things they do, theyre just like us 'cept they have their own language...

Lemme clear something up here... I AM a Turk and THIS IS WHY I HATE NATIONALIY SEPARATING OF TURKS... WE PLAY iSRO BECAUSE WE WANT TO PLAY AND ARE WAITING FOR trSRO (But Gaymax thinks that turks must be banned perm. <-- Not true at all) Common misconceptions convince dumb people that its a trend and its true and then it spreads... Now people in NW (netwarriors) have their nicknames in formats that insult turks in one way or another...

HOPEFULLY I cleared some stuff up and ended some idiocy with this thread :)
Thanks~

Post subject: Re: 2 Topics at once (w/ one being a little off topic here ^
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:27 pm 
Loyal Member

DerinZZ wrote:
OK for those who have heard about cSRO getting its Euro Beta and seeing as its easier to make a beta account to play it, I have seen some questions here that I would like to answer... 1. READ THE INSTRUCTIONS THOROUGHLY. I cannot stress this enough.. READ THEM THOROUGHLY or you will get problems!! Use Babelfish in chinese-simp to english mode for extra help. To get a beta acc, get normal cSRO acc, login and press Event A or 1, this is the easiest way and its how I got mine :D this is where Babelfish is IMPORTANT unless you got skillz in PinYin, just translate the question, translate the answers and tick the one that may be right, and if you got most (or all) questions right you will get a notice that tells you that you received a beta acc, it will send an email to you that shows random gibberish that you would see in a pk2 file (esp. the beginnning of Media, in the ANSI drop down list) it shows your info + a little ID number, im guessing this is the sign in for the Euro beta..Good Luck on cSRO everybody (its *cough* better and worse at the same time) 900% Exp bonus!! WHO NEEDS GT!? No need for Chinese money or a foreign payment system because 10k can be made into 1 silk :D just no autopot =.=

I did that and they haven't send me the e-mail...
But it has indeed some advantages, and with Euro you won't feel the lack of Autopot, because they have a long pot delay anyway.

DerinZZ wrote:
I am SICK and TIRED of seeing globals and comments and whispers etc. that make fun of, and ruin the image, of Turks. Yes you think "0h itz a Turk, they jus stupeed r3t@rds who need lives cuz th3y b0tz!!1" Well, let me sum up the answer... NOT TRUE. Turks are a free nation just like people in north america or australia, and deserve respect... Germans cant speak english, why isnt anybody being total retards at them? There are many common myths and misconceptions against Turks which I will clear out
Myth : some are perverts Truth : some may be, some arent but dont place everyone in the same ranking
Myth : I gut hax0red by a Turk Truth : can be someone else, or that Turks intellect > yours (burn :D)
Myth : Turks can be total idiots (all of the above) Myth : Consider doing some research and reading about their history and common TRUE things they do, theyre just like us 'cept they have their own language...

Lemme clear something up here... I AM a Turk and THIS IS WHY I HATE NATIONALIY SEPARATING OF TURKS... WE PLAY iSRO BECAUSE WE WANT TO PLAY AND ARE WAITING FOR trSRO (But Gaymax thinks that turks must be banned perm. <-- Not true at all) Common misconceptions convince dumb people that its a trend and its true and then it spreads... Now people in NW (netwarriors) have their nicknames in formats that insult turks in one way or another...

Thanks~

+1
Turk is NOT = jackass

Jackasses are a numerous species that hide in every country, no matter the age, sex, birthplace, etc
Many people from Europe are idiots, many of US are idiots, Canada, Mexico, Latin America, Asia, Africa, Oceania... You can't blame them.

And have any of you ever thought that maybe the idiots are you? Sometimes we act stupid but can't face it, and decide to blame others. So please stop this stupid flaming.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:47 pm 
Common Member

HyorunmarouZ wrote:
DerinZZ wrote:

I did that and they haven't send me the e-mail...
But it has indeed some advantages, and with Euro you won't feel the lack of Autopot, because they have a long pot delay anyway.

DerinZZ wrote:

Thanks~

+1
Turk is NOT = jackass

Jackasses are a numerous species that hide in every country, no matter the age, sex, birthplace, etc
Many people from Europe are idiots, many of US are idiots, Canada, Mexico, Latin America, Asia, Africa, Oceania... You can't blame them.

And have any of you ever thought that maybe the idiots are you? Sometimes we act stupid but can't face it, and decide to blame others. So please stop this stupid flaming.
It ended up in my junk folder, check there

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:25 pm 
Loyal Member

DerinZZ wrote:
It ended up in my junk folder, check there

Not there... maybe chinese just hate me :D

Good i have patience... i know many people who would break their pc just because the email might not come after 2 seconds of finishing the quiz hehe