Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Csro
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:50 pm 

I tried to download it i downloaded it (Waited 9 hours -.-) It open in my winrar then it says its a broken file.

I wanna go on and get to my cyber BF :DDDDDDDDDDDD

I hope u can help me,

XxX

Post subject: Re: Csro
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:26 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

Lacoste__ wrote:
I tried to download it i downloaded it (Waited 9 hours -.-) It open in my winrar then it says its a broken file.

I wanna go on and get to my cyber BF :DDDDDDDDDDDD

I hope u can help me,

XxX

All i can say is unlcky! same happened to me but downloaded it the second time from both mirros this time and it worked .. i would upload it to megaupload or something like that for you but with my upload speed it would take even longer :) sorry i acnt help more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:57 pm 

o man please some one upload it some where do it while you go to sleap over nigth and leave it next day and its done , and than we all could down it and play all together withot that sick bots and so but no bots = noneed for auto pot so Joynax doesnt update it :twisted: :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:07 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

give me a link to upload it too and i will do it when i go to bed but i cant tell you how long it will take ... i have naff upload

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:15 pm 

http://www.srocn.com/download/index.asp

Read the guide then you can translate :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:34 pm 

if you realy wan to know , YES I CAN READ THAT I USE A TRANSLATOR AND I CAN USE ALL OF IT and theres nothing helpfull

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:43 pm 
Loyal Member

... Ok... as many of you ask i'll try (hear me out well people, i'll TRY) to upload it. My connection is not great so it will take some time, but i'll do what i can to upload the client to another site, still i don't know if it is legal hehe, if it isn't, i'll delete it (if i can upload it at all :P )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:21 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

for you lovely people im currently uploading it, only getting 56-60kb/s mind you but its going at this point 2hours 34mins reamining, i will post link up later tonight or in the morning depending on when i go to bed, hopefully it will work!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:33 pm 
Loyal Member

caseyrocks wrote:
for you lovely people im currently uploading it, only getting 56-60kb/s mind you but its going at this point 2hours 34mins reamining, i will post link up later tonight or in the morning depending on when i go to bed, hopefully it will work!

Oh great, thank you (i don't need the file, but you saved me the uploading, which considering my cnnection would be at 20 kb/s speed or something). Hope this can help them too. So if any of you need any more help, just ask :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:41 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

HyorunmarouZ wrote:
caseyrocks wrote:

Oh great, thank you (i don't need the file, but you saved me the uploading, which considering my cnnection would be at 20 kb/s speed or something). Hope this can help them too. So if any of you need any more help, just ask :)

lol im aftraid theres a slight prob, my ftp keep disconencting so i cant upload it, if you give me a site to do it too i will do it there.