Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: (>O.O)> Elite <(O.O<) recruiting
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:23 pm 
Banned User

Requirements:
--Legit*
---Experienced and/or lvl 20+ so you can trade with us, though 30+ is preferred.
--You are mature, and don't whine.
My IGN in Poseidon is Remix. Drop me a note or PM me there if you are interested.
If we find out you bot after we have recruited you we will not tolerate it and you will be kicked. We're not afraid of you spreading rumours about us botting or whatever just because you're kicked, if you are un-legit* you WILL be kicked. The same goes for CCFing, hacking, duping gold, or violating the rules that you agreed to in the sign-up agreement (for Silkroad) in any way. Additional rules will be stated once you are in the guild.

* ----Another note (VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ): IF the char joining the guild has been botted, by the current owner OR by someone else, this char will not be welcome in Elite. Don't care if it was your cousin/best friend who gave the account to you after botting it, if it has been botted we will find out, and you will be kicked. Please do not contribute to the aching in my fingers and don't waste your time typing an application for this guild if your case is that of the above. Join another guild instead. Thank you.

Post subject: Re: (>O.O)> Elite <(O.O<) recruiting
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:24 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

>.>