Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: I would like to join a guild!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:30 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

i am looking to join a guild im not perticually bothered which one but they have to speak english!! my SRO name is XxBuStErXx im lvl 7 and need some guidence.. please i am an active user and will contribute where possible!! thanks

either leave message on here or message me in game! ill be in for a bit! thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:53 pm 
Hi, I'm New Here

Hey there ^^ We are a fresh lvl 2 guild in [Poseidon] with 250 percent GP towards lvl 3.. thats right, 250. We are just looking for more members before we move on to the next level. We have friendly, helpful and active members from all over the globe and are looking to expand with members from diverse backgrounds.

We seek friendly, team-oriented individuals looking for some fun who speak English, and are willing to learn and grow with the guild if they are just beginning, or to help and teach others if they are experienced.

We are updating our forums, but they will be up soon so be sure to check them out @ http://www.globalraider.freeforums.org

If you are interested contact us at the website or send a msg in-game to Abishai.

See you out there