Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Immortal Guild :)
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:37 am 
Banned User

Hello some of you may know me as ive been posting quite a bit lately on the foums :) II am currently the GM and founder of the lvl 3 guild Immortal. I say i am the founder but this it is just a title to me. The guild was made with my friends from when we moved from the hera server so i consider all of my fellow guild members just as important to the guild as myself. Anyways We are looking for english speaking 100% legit players to join us in our friendly guild, there are a few requirements we have for our guild, they are as follows with reasons:

1. 100% legit (this should be obvious)

2. You are over the age of 15 (we say this as we have found people below this age have been very annoying asking for gold and power leveling all the time, I am willing too make exceptions however)

3. Your a pretty active player (This is kinda the same for any guild i would imajine, were growing now and if the guild gets full we dont not want to be able to offer a placement too a active player compared to a non active player.

4. You will respect all your guild buddies and also the union, any matters would be delt with individually and should not effect the guild or union in any form of way (we dont have or want any dramour in our guild or union)

Weve got a pretty awesome union going at the moment mixed with lvl 3 and 4 guilds. Are guild currently has both american and british people in it. Might i add all the guilds in are unions state they are 100% legits only. We also have payed for a Teamspeak server that most of the guild use daily. we find its more fun and generaly easier to talk to each other whilst in game rather than typing. Also we have found its a good way to become better friends in SRO and other online games as we do sometimes play others.

If this sounds good to you, just reply to the post :) were not strict and saying you must do this or that, are aim is too have great fun together and maybe one day get the fortress :P are current highest level is myself at 51. We havent been at this server that long as of yet. i would say are average level is around the 37 - 38 mark. there not all addicts like me :P

Post subject: Re: Immortal Guild :)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:17 am 

Whats up man its Bobby (Krisetoo) u never gave me your teamspeak address :roll:

Character: Krisetoo
Warrior/Rogue
Level: Too low
Server: Poseidon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:51 pm 
Casual Member

I, a lvl 31 Rogue/Bard like to join.
I just have to wait 3 days, because I have to leave another guild.
My IGN is SilkRogue

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:50 am 
Casual Member

i will join im 14 though is that okay?

Server:Posieden
Level:23
Image<----My Rabbit