Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: Nemesis Recruiting [Updated]
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:31 pm 
Ex-Staff

Recruitment Opened

Most Recent Update

[Augest 03] Recruitment is now open for Nemesis.

Looking for pro tankers
Looking for some decent level Chinese characters (that is active)
We can offer you a VERY good and mature community, but
You MUST commit. Guild/server hopping will not be tolerated

We are VERY VERY close to level 3, thus I've reopend the recruitment.
We currently have 3-4 spots available since the guild withdraw bug was fixed.
We have enough spots to accept nearly all approved application.
because you can alternatively join a guild lead by Metroid (my co-leader on Greece) in a guild called ShadowHearts. Its um...*Quotes Uni* The Royal Sister Guild of Nemesis* :D haha jokes. Being in ShadowHearts you'll keep a VERY close relation to Nemesis and its people.
I'll be monitorring this thread very closely and make fast replies.
Please read the recruitment section and if you think you're up to join our community, hit the reply button!
Please make sure you tell me a bit about yourself.

Just for your information this is the guild members/masteries atm:

1. Mystia - Bard/Wizard (Cleric)
2. Starchild - Cleric/Bard
3. Oden - Wizard/Bard
4. Kambei - Wizard
5. Can't remember gonna update later xD

Recruitment

This is NOT a SRF-based guild. We would actually prefer people who are moving from Greece or Pacific in one of the known unions. If you're not, don't worry, we are very flexible. We will be doing some recruitment on game as well.

- Anybody who have botted in the past on their main or ran personal gold bots will not be accepted.
- If we comfim that you are AFK and your GP is increasing at a steady rate, you will be suspected for botting and removed from guild
- To avoid unneccesary drama we ask that you are over 16. The average age of our guild is in the 20s, I think.
- Have to stress this again. You have to be mature we have a mature team of people and we won't tolerate stupidity in guild/union.
- We prefer to have you over level 20 so you can easily find a party with us
- [Optional] ou must be considerably active on SRF and is willing to be active on the union forum and vent.

History of Nemesis

Nemesis started out on Greece and still remains one of the few active and legitimate guild today. After going through a lot of drama and its members being hacked on Greece, I've moved to Pacific and joined SuddenDeath and left Metroid to lead Nemesis. With the opening of Euro, a great number of Nemesis crew is moving to Hercules to start anew.

Nemesis on Hercules will be a Euro-based guild that will consist of a solid grinding party or two, or more. Most of us are capable and enjoy grinding solo on Chinese characters, but we are attracted by the potential of Europe party system and the fun of party grinding and group trades it will bring us.

ImageImage

Last edited by Millenium on Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:24 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:18 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

Good luck :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:45 am 
Common Member

Hi I am looking for a guild that wil be going Euro as well. I am dedicated, and trust worthy. I am not lvl 15, due to I just started on Hercules because i have been busy with some party planning. I am 16 so i meet the age req.

Pm me in game if yoo wanna talk, or just post here. Ill be on and off tonight, but i check the forums everyone 15 minutes or so. So if you post here, ill respond or get in game for you to pm me. Just say when.

IGN Stompy_

IGN: _Stompy
Server: Eldorado
Level: Secret
Class: Rogue (Daggers4Life)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:06 am 
Ex-Staff

Yeah I'm not too strict on the level, I just wanted to see if somebody who was crazy enough to start on the first day and grind their ass off like myself ^^ I've been trying to message you online but I guess I missed it while you were on so lets talk here for a bit.

May I ask if you've played on any other servers and if you had any Chinese characters? Also most of us are from US/CA and we play from afternoon to midnight on EST times. Where are you from?

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:00 am 
Casual Member

<3 Nemesis, such a friendly guild.

I just gotta say GL in recruiting nice people.

:love: :love: :love:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:05 am 
Common Member

From North Minneapolois, Minnesota. I am on nights and afternoon as well. I got about a week of Summer school left, so i dont stay up to late on school nights.

Yeah I have played on every server (Almost) After Eldroado. I got a 42-37-23-21-30-19-28 and many more chars out there. Always making new ones on new servers to get money up just incase Euro really came out like it is now.

Tell me when to get online, i will be here all night almost. I will get on after you make your next post if your still on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:44 am 
Ex-Staff

Server Hopper xD Sorry I'm just playing with you. Well I'm on Hercules most of the times. You can PM "Milly" whenever you come on, but before you do make the final decision of joining us, maybe you want to ask yourself if this is really the server and guild you want to commit to.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:14 pm 
Banned User

I would like to join this guild when euro comes out

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:44 pm 
Ex-Staff

PimpC wrote:

Maybe it would be a smart thing to introduce yourself a bit or give a little background of your SRO history?

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:12 am 
Banned User

greecemilly wrote:
PimpC wrote:

Maybe it would be a smart thing to introduce yourself a bit or give a little background of your SRO history?

uhhh I had a 5x char on oasis then was hacked, then quit the chinese version and played ksro and got lvl 3x then quit for 3 months then want to play euro when it comes out and im lookin for a guild

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:58 am 
Ex-Staff

PimpC wrote:
greecemilly wrote:
PimpC wrote:

uhhh I had a 5x char on oasis then was hacked, then quit the chinese version and played ksro and got lvl 3x then quit for 3 months then want to play euro when it comes out and im lookin for a guild

We're all farming on a noob Chinese character on Hercules now. If you don't have an plans to do so we can talk another time when Euro actually comes out. We have a lot to offer you as a good guild, but unfortunately our spots are limited, if you want to grab a guild spot you need to be on Hercules already farming not "planning" to join us when Euro comes. Think about it.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:15 am 
Retired Admin

Whilst im here i guess i can say something on behalf of my guild.

Currently the [SRF Guild] is making its way on Herc, with members currently lvling up to LvL 20+ inorder to trade and make money for the guild, we will be an Euro only guild as we understand the requierments of a well organised and available party when Euro is released to iSRO, thus you can say our Chinese characters are just front characters untill Euro is released.

We are still going under debate to discuss if we will or wont be staying on Herc, it is true we would really enjoy Unioning with Nemesis, however if the majority of the Guild decides that Odin is a better server for us, then i must respect the decisson of my guild.

There is both good and bad points for both servers, and if we should stay on Herc or move to Odin. However, i can say that there are some members of my guild now who are leaning towards the side of staying on Herc. Yet, there are still those who say a 100% fresh start on Odin is better, and of course we have those who will simply go where the guild goes.

Now, if we are to stay on Herc, we would be a close ally of Nemesis, however if we are to move then we would of course wish that Nemesis has the same intentions as us. However, of course it would be completely understandable if they decide to remain in Herc.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:14 am 
Site Contributor

i say stay on Hercules.....we got more then enough SRF guild memebers
who like it here plus other in the form of Nemisis :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:20 pm 
Ex-Staff

Key-J wrote:
Whilst im here i guess i can say something on behalf of my guild.

Currently the [SRF Guild] is making its way on Herc, with members currently lvling up to LvL 20+ inorder to trade and make money for the guild, we will be an Euro only guild as we understand the requierments of a well organised and available party when Euro is released to iSRO, thus you can say our Chinese characters are just front characters untill Euro is released.

We are still going under debate to discuss if we will or wont be staying on Herc, it is true we would really enjoy Unioning with Nemesis, however if the majority of the Guild decides that Odin is a better server for us, then i must respect the decisson of my guild.

There is both good and bad points for both servers, and if we should stay on Herc or move to Odin. However, i can say that there are some members of my guild now who are leaning towards the side of staying on Herc. Yet, there are still those who say a 100% fresh start on Odin is better, and of course we have those who will simply go where the guild goes.

Now, if we are to stay on Herc, we would be a close ally of Nemesis, however if we are to move then we would of course wish that Nemesis has the same intentions as us. However, of course it would be completely understandable if they decide to remain in Herc.

Key-J, I know some of your members have their hopes up for Odin, however, I would like to make it very clear to you guys, that Odin would be not much different. When new servers come out, the group of people who move are botters and non-legit people. Maybe some of you guys see Hercules' community as something they did not expect or does not like too much, but who can guarantee that you won't see the same thing on Odin? I've moved too much servers to know that every server will dissapoint you, and what people need is the guts to remain on one server and wait until the day undesired people gets tired and move first.

Still if you guys have a very good reason other than "I think Odin will be a better server, I think Odin will have a better community" I am going to consider moving to Odin as well, however it is not guaranteed all my members and all your members will and therefore our union, as a result of moving to Odin, would end up much smaller and weaker.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:00 am 
Common Member

meh your right Greece. But if Odin Does come out depending on the accualy realease date i may join it. If it is day of Euro Realese, Im There! But if it isnt, probly not.

Till Then, Im wit you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:12 am 
Ex-Staff

Stompy wrote:
meh your right Greece. But if Odin Does come out depending on the accualy realease date i may join it. If it is day of Euro Realese, Im There! But if it isnt, probly not.

Till Then, Im wit you

I'm wasn't exactly looking for people who would go to a new server just because its a new server. I'm again emphasizing the fact that we are short of spots. Stompy_ by giving you a spot in guild I'm expecting some sort of commitment from you. If you don't want to "stick with teh guild" and would rather move to any new server when it comes, I advice you PM me in game and I can remove you from guild while you're offline so you can join other guilds who doesn't mind people hopping around like this.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:01 am 
Hi, I'm New Here

We rock !

Really fun guys to talk and chat with when you are grinding, can't wait to euro start and my holiday to start and play more with you guys !

And for Key-J and other SRF guys, when I started @ Red Sea there were quite many legit guys. Then few months later I played few weeks at other new server and there were less legit players, it will continue like that unless JM does something better than these 'let's ban 1000 gold bots every second month' I would be happy if you guys would stay with us at Hercules :)

EDIT: Lol I'm consider as new member even tho I registered myself: 24 Sep 2006.

Guild: FoxRiver

Server: Hercules
IGN: PingPong
lvl: 1x nub :)
Guild: Nemesis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:32 am 
Ex-Staff

I posted somewhere else but I just confirmed Euro is coming July 26th for jSRO, so we are probably more or less around that too. :D I'm wondering if I should rush to 60 so I can open a guardian house

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:19 pm 
Common Member

Odin sounds so much cooler than Hercules *sob* :cry:
however, I think we've got a good thing going here, would be a shame to ruin it by moving.

oh, millymilly.. your sig lies :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:03 pm 
Ex-Staff

UNi wrote:
Odin sounds so much cooler than Hercules *sob* :cry:
however, I think we've got a good thing going here, would be a shame to ruin it by moving.

oh, millymilly.. your sig lies :P

But I'm only 10% to 26 :P Oh damn nobody was supposed to know this, also UNi you need to stop contaminating our recruitment thread with panty topics.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:14 pm 
Advanced Member

Good luck on Hercules chaps. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:36 am 

yes. and i'm almost lvl 18 ^_^
gp farming...

but i'm going to try to level my chars up on greece for the time being... at least until you guys decide where the final server will be...

_metroid_ - 72 Hybrid Int Spear -inactive
Bandaid - 64 Pure Int Cleric/Bard -inactive
Nodame - 36 Pure Str Blader - Hacked

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:52 am 
Common Member

My bad MIlly for not player. I really got bored of SRO, I have been waiting for Europ to come out. I was at school or th epast 4 weeks as well, so i didnt have much time.

I will definatly join the guild agian on my Euro Char (Ima start playing again. like everyday and such) if i can get back in.

Sorry for kinda going AFK on you lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:52 am 
Ex-Staff

Dont' worry about it, most of us don't feel like grinding another Chinese char seriously anyway. I'm sorry the whole guild hasn't been as active as I described, but I know I'm on 60% of the times and so are others. When Europe comes out we'll be going on full force ^^

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:39 pm 
Addicted Member

I'd like to join Milly if youve still got space. I dont mind waiting for lvl2 if you havent. Lvl 17 at the mo at Herc, IGN - Toastah. Will be a Cleric or maybe a bard for Euro.

(From pacific btw... well i guess it says in my sig).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:25 pm 
Ex-Staff

Anytime Toasty ^^

We've had some members deciding to hold off until Europe, join another Chinese guild etc etc so we do have some spots free. PM "Milly" In game or do you want to wait until Euro?

Also SD has a plan for Euro guild on Pacific, have you checked that out? :) If you still prefer to grind Euro on Hercules along the rest of us and SRF you're most welcomed in my guil. :love: I'll send you a PM in game.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:38 pm 
Addicted Member

Ya id rather Herc.. could do with a server where i think there will be a lot of Euro players, dont really think pac will have many euro players despite that guild.

And ill try to pm you ingame about when to join as i play sometimes but not much right now, finding it too much hassel to just get connected these days, but it depends on whether every gp counts with the guild or if youve got basically full guild anyway etc.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:42 pm 
Ex-Staff

Unlike some other lazy people *nudge KeyJ* I've got the guild made on the 3rd day of server, so we have enough GP. All of us are busy on other stuff, like myself, putting together a SRF Union site, and yeah its a bit hard to log on during peak hours. So i'm not in game right now. The guild has 3 spots opening though. Let me TRY to come on and add you now.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:47 pm 
Addicted Member

I'm not on, havent been able to get on all afternoon, been checkin rev6 all the time. :( Have had nothing to do at all today either :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:48 pm 
Ex-Staff

Hehe, that's alright. At least I succeeded in logging in so I can stay there until some people decides to bother me :P

ImageImage