Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:53 pm 
Addicted Member

You got on that quick at this time. argh. :banghead:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:58 pm 
Forum Legend

Im searching for a server to move with my friends to play euro but...we cant join cause were not allowed to by ur requirments :(
However, if you guys stay on hercules, i will move to hercules with my friends and make our own guild
:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:20 pm 
Banned User

hey greecemilly,

I´m looking for an euro guild as well:P I tried to contact Hellion as well but his guild is full and so im looking for more guilds atm. I´m lvl 15 now on Herc and made some money for my euro character.

My SRO history is:

Started playing on Xian, made it to lvl 42 in 6 months at the beginning (ya noob:P), after that I moved to Oasis. There i made another lvl 42 but it was also ruined. After that i made my first good char which made it to lvl 62 on Sparta server. After this i tried Persia, but as i noticed every server is the same with 90% of bots. This time i really want a nice and legit guild/union or sro might be history for me soon.

Im 16 years old, and i live in Holland. I´ll be on in the evenings here mostly.

My Euro will be a Cleric, i might consider other builds as second mastery but i´ll have to think about that.

If u wanna try to reach me in game, send a mssg, or pm me. My ign is: iPlay. Or u can repost here=) PS: I dont mind waiting the guild to be lvl 2

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:42 pm 
Ex-Staff

[NF]IceCrash wrote:
Im searching for a server to move with my friends to play euro but...we cant join cause were not allowed to by ur requirments :(
However, if you guys stay on hercules, i will move to hercules with my friends and make our own guild
:D

Lovely IceCrash. And what would the requirements be? :P Age limit? Or *cough* something *cough* else? Well you see, you can always reach me on MSN. I'm looking forward to you guys joining our union!

Quote:
hey greecemilly,

I´m looking for an euro guild as well:P I tried to contact Hellion as well but his guild is full and so im looking for more guilds atm. I´m lvl 15 now on Herc and made some money for my euro character.

My SRO history is:

Started playing on Xian, made it to lvl 42 in 6 months at the beginning (ya noob:P), after that I moved to Oasis. There i made another lvl 42 but it was also ruined. After that i made my first good char which made it to lvl 62 on Sparta server. After this i tried Persia, but as i noticed every server is the same with 90% of bots. This time i really want a nice and legit guild/union or sro might be history for me soon.

Im 16 years old, and i live in Holland. I´ll be on in the evenings here mostly.

My Euro will be a Cleric, i might consider other builds as second mastery but i´ll have to think about that.

If u wanna try to reach me in game, send a mssg, or pm me. My ign is: iPlay. Or u can repost here=) PS: I dont mind waiting the guild to be lvl 2

Hehe you probably isn't the only one who's confused by all the guilds you can choose. Well you'll be in a legit union with us alright, so you won't have to worry about you gone from SRO. The problem is, which guild? HeLLioN's guild is full until prolly long time to come, and my guild has a few spots but we do need a few reserved for old Nemesis members coming back to game. As for KeyJ, he's being picky :D That's all I gotta say.

Like I said, Nemesis DOES have a few spots left ATM, however until Euro comes there's only me and a few others playing on our Chinese characters, if you don't mind the quietness for now, you are most welcomed. PM "Milly" in game few hours from now =) Gotta go to class.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:14 pm 
Banned User

Hey,

Nevermind for all the guilds. I'll be playing on another char.. my old friends convinced me to come back hehe so i'll go there. They said a guild from my own country is going Euro too. Most u guys also are from USA and it wouldn't be handy with the time zones i realised, but thanks for replying and stuff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:32 pm 
Ex-Staff

No problem, nice to know you'll be playing with your old game mates. May I ask which server you gusys will be playing on? You know the other servers are kind of hard to log on, which is why most of us choose Hercules.

If you and your guild decides to remake your Euro guild on Hercules you'll be most welcomed to be a part of our union! :)

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:11 pm 
Banned User

I will be playing on Sparta. I know its hard to log on there, but i'll try get a premium ticket. And maybe its better that i can't log in before i get addicted to silkroad again lol

I dont really start with my old guild, but i got like 6 people there who are rlly nice, and they are going to help start me up. Giving me some money, and i'll be joining a guild which will be from my own country so its better with the time zone.

I've always like the Sparta server so i'll try again. and if Euro SRO isn't fun enough for me i'll say goodbye to silkroad=) So i actually hope it sucks cause i was really.. really addicted when i was playing

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:14 pm 
Ex-Staff

Yeah time zone is something you really have to consider when you join a guild. I personally have a lot of people who speaks dutch in my guild and they play off-times from me, but I never cared cuz I sleep in the morning and play in the night. :D

Anyway have fun on Sparta and best of luck! If you decide you'll quit SRO, make sure you visit us before you make your final decision. We'll bribe you and change your mind :D Take care!

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:30 am 
Common Member

id like to apply to join if i may.. :)

loving tha idea of a srf union being set up and would like to be apart of it from the start..

my time zone is GMT

and im looking to be Cleric/Wizard as i like helping people out and having good teamwork..

id jus really like being apart of a guild and being able to fight alongside people you know.. :)

edit: just read a post there..are yous all from america :(

that means ill prob never be on when yous are? that right?

Level: 2x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:39 pm 
Addicted Member

well i'm not from america, depends on what sort of times you play, i'm hoping i wont be on at different times to other people.. but you find out from playing and seeing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:32 pm 
Ex-Staff

Yeah Toasty is right. You see from playing. I'm from GMT-5 but I play like...ALL DAY if I really want to. I'm literally on game all day and it depends on my randomness feelings to determine when I want to grind.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:36 pm 
Addicted Member

Have you got some spare time in the next few hours milly to come on and invite me to guild, so im ready for tommorow?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:34 pm 
Common Member

alright i see...well ill probably be playing alot the weekends..up late friday and saturday and maybe even sunday nights..and also playing all day sat and sun and mon...and then maybe 2hr-4h a day every other day..id probably see ya's during my late sessions if thats the case..

i guess id jus have to wait and see if i do be on same times as yas..

if you play -5 that means ill probably see yas on around 5pm when its actualy 12pm where yous are..so if you play all day then wont be a prob :)

anyway id still like to go ahead with app :D

Level: 2x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:38 pm 
Ex-Staff

Toasty wrote:
Have you got some spare time in the next few hours milly to come on and invite me to guild, so im ready for tommorow?

Sorry Toasty I'm at school right now. I'll be on 3-4 from now (this posting time) Besides, you'll want your Euro char in guild for tmr, not your Chinese char ^^

Edit: Don't worry. I'll be on Hercules within a minute after the completion of the inspection until the end of my life. No way you won't catch me. I'll post my Euro IGN as soon as the inspection is over.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:42 pm 
Addicted Member

Oh yeah thats a good point about which char to join with. :oops: Good.. should also be on as soon as the inspection is done if ive worked the times out right.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:03 pm 
Ex-Staff

Toasty wrote:
Oh yeah thats a good point about which char to join with. :oops: Good.. should also be on as soon as the inspection is done if ive worked the times out right.

And of course, if that doesn't work you can always keep refreshing the SRO.net main page to see if they have the latest inspection complete news yet.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:13 pm 

rofl milly...
lemme know when the inspection is done
i'll prob be up too.
but u gotta remind me.. :P

_metroid_ - 72 Hybrid Int Spear -inactive
Bandaid - 64 Pure Int Cleric/Bard -inactive
Nodame - 36 Pure Str Blader - Hacked

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:57 am 
Common Member

Milly once i Accually get into the game. (Downloading now) May i ReJoin the Guild?

We can Talk in Game, My Euro IGN will be Stompy

IGN: _Stompy
Server: Eldorado
Level: Secret
Class: Rogue (Daggers4Life)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:20 am 
Ex-Staff

I know you guys are full right now, but when you do have space, I would really like to join also. I already played with a lot of your members today. Oh btw, my ign is Dwight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:44 am 

Milly where have u been? we need you!

at least i do to help you out with the administrative stuff!

side note... the guild is at 800+% gp lol.

_metroid_ - 72 Hybrid Int Spear -inactive
Bandaid - 64 Pure Int Cleric/Bard -inactive
Nodame - 36 Pure Str Blader - Hacked

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:19 pm 
Common Member

O Millymilly, Where Art Thou?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:22 pm 
Ex-Staff

UNi wrote:
O Millymilly, Where Art Thou?

I can't install Euro.
I have final exams
I just came back from Toronto
I'm busy modding SRF :banghead:

BTW Is it true we can't kick members out of guild after the patch?

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:30 pm 
Common Member

ddddddddddammmmmm and i thought chaosfaction had a lot... dam you guys haha i keep seeing Nemesis people

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:42 pm 
Addicted Member

Hmm, well i never seem to see any Nemesis people on.. but see SRForce and Chaosfaction on loads. Maybe i'm on completely different times to you guys :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:49 pm 
Valued Member

xdiviner wrote:
ddddddddddammmmmm and i thought chaosfaction had a lot... dam you guys haha i keep seeing Nemesis people

What is it now? It was 108% last time I checked.

greecemilly wrote:
BTW Is it true we can't kick members out of guild after the patch?

From what I can tell, yes. I can't kick any of the Chinese characters in the guild.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:09 pm 
Ex-Staff

Hoooray Joymax =) At least we (UNi) has enough money to upgrade the guild.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:25 pm 
Valued Member

God, we don't.

We need to do lots of trades.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:04 pm 
Ex-Staff

Toasty wrote:
Hmm, well i never seem to see any Nemesis people on.. but see SRForce and Chaosfaction on loads. Maybe i'm on completely different times to you guys :(

Its probably most of Nemesis members are stuck in the guild with the old Chinese characters, as we don't have any way to withdraw the members now.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:52 am 
Common Member

greecemilly wrote:
Toasty wrote:

Its probably most of Nemesis members are stuck in the guild with the old Chinese characters, as we don't have any way to withdraw the members now.

most of us has logged on to our chinese and left the guild that way.
and met just made our stallerguild, so I guess he's the rich bastard, not me ^_^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:44 am 
Ex-Staff

UNi wrote:
greecemilly wrote:
Toasty wrote:

most of us has logged on to our chinese and left the guild that way.
and met just made our stallerguild, so I guess he's the rich bastard, not me ^_^

Awww Add Milly to it. And I finally did it love <3 I'm on Euro!!

ImageImage

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next