Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: A few Rogue Questions about Class Levelling etc.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:37 am 
Casual Member

Hello people, I am currently lvl 46 only dagger skills rogue on Phoenix, I've been grinding and getting plevelled hard but I consider myself an extreme newbie. I do not really have any idea what I'm doing and I stopped adding masteries as I'm at 45 now and someone I was talking to online told me to leave a 9 level gap. Now I've read on guides and researched quite abit but I still don't quite understand why I have to do this. Since this is my first char, I don't want to make decisions that I may regret later, and in order to do so, I need to know more about the rogue, but even after reading many guides, I still don't understand what I want.

First off, doesn't this reduce my damage, spells I'm able to learn, basically reduce my potential overall? I know that it increases my sp earned however, but won't I be let's say level 80 but dealing damage of a level 70?

I've been in a huge dilemma deciding what to take as my subclass, this is my first char, and I want this char to be strong and fun. Initially I started out with going for rogue/warlock as it is said to be a good pvp opponent. Everyone else, including my guild is telling me to go either bard or cleric. I do know that with cleric, it is much harder for me to die, and with bard, I don't have to take 10 years to walk to mobs. They say that warlock is a waste because it takes up to much MP. Which I did consider as well.

Regarding my skills, I only have dagger skills now, should I take on a subclass and not max out the essential bow skills? or should i max out the essential bow skills, as well as my subclass skills? Should I just stay pure Rogue?

Thanks for reading this guys, and I would really appreciate help and comments. ^^

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]