Silkroad Online Forums

A community forum for the free online game Silkroad Online. Discuss Silkroad Online, read up on guides, and build your character and skills.

Faq Search Members Chat  Register Profile Login

All times are UTC

Post subject: [GUIDE] Forgotten world
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:41 pm 
Banned User

Forgotten world

Hi this instance has been implemented in the last Legend update. I've noticed that a lot of you dont quite know what it's about. So let me get you guys up to speed.

Its a dungeon instance. You can join these at different levels. Since I'm 47 and I've only done the one for lvl 35-50: Togui Village

Togui Village

How do I get in?
This is fairly easy. First of all you need to find dimention stones. They're those big red stones you see sometimes when you're grinding. You can find a bunch of those at the Hun area near Samarkand and Ong area near Hotan. When you break/kill the stones a bunch of Envy's come out of it. Those are lvl 40 mobs that are quite strong. So take care when you're attacking those stones. Each Envy has a chance to drop a dimension hole. Those are the teleporters you need to use to get to Forgotten World, Togui village. There are two kinds: Grade 1 and Grade 2. I recommend that lvls 35-45 use grade 1 stones. Only lvl 45+ and experienced players should try grade 2 holes. The big difference between 1 and 2 is that the mobs are higher level and do a lot more damage, which makes it a lot harder.

Starting a Forgotten World run
This instance can be done with a party or if you're feeling brave you can also try and solo it. Be sure you finish it in 2 hours otherwise you automaticaly get teleported out. I suggest you do it with a party because its a lot safer and quite a bit faster. The maximum number of people that can join the same instance is 4. So make a party of 4 members. Make it auto exp and auto item distribution so everyone can profit from the kills and drops. Once the party is ready, the leader uses the dimension stone. A blue teleport stone will appear that will send the party leader to Togui Village. When you arrive just click on the teleport pillar to summon your party members. There are a few rules that apply to summoning:

* You cannot be summoned if you're on a transport item (Horses and such)
* You cannot be summoned if you're talking to an NPC or if you're in a stall.
* You cannot be summoned if you have your job equipment on
* You NEED to be in a town to be summoned, it doesnt matter which town.

Once everyone is in, the fun can begin Posted Image

Finishing a Forgotten World run?
Well obviously you want to be able to finish the instance with as few casualties as possible. The instance has three camps you need to go through. These are areas where a big group of mobs spawn and also a miniboss. Your objective is to kill EVERY monster on the map. Before you can fight a miniboss you need to make sure that all the monsters that you passed have been killed. So make sure you check every road and all the corners before heading to the camp. When the message "Envy spawned at camp 1/2/3" appears, than you know you killed them all. Beware that sometimes monsters get stuck on hills or in walls. This happens occasionaly and gets pretty annoying at times. Just keep trying to kill him, eventualy you'll get him. Sometimes using your wolf to kill a monster that you cant get to will work. When all the mobs in the camp are dead a "unique" will appear. They arent that strong. They can stun and slow you down so thats a few things to watch out for. With a decent tank it shouldnt be hard. There are 4 uniques in total before you get to the end boss. The elder has A LOT of HP!!! Unlike the minibosses he uses magic attacks and debuffs. So let an INT class tank. Holy Word is also very useful to avoid being debuffed. He also has one very nasty AoE attack that does about 7K damage. Its fairly easy to avoid. You can see he will use this attack when he holds his staff infront of him and starts raising it up. Make sure you get out of range when he does this. Nukers, bowmen and other ranged attackers wont get hit, since they're a fair distance away. Once the elder gets to 15% of his HP he will spawn 2 Uniques (the same as the earlier 4). This is where teamwork is essential. Your physical tank needs to lure those away from the elder and away from the INT tank. Focus your attention on the 'uniques first" and try to kill one as quickly as possible. Afterwards just finish off the Elder!

Drops and EXP?
This instance is a nice exp boost and just like any dungeon theres a chance of finding some nice sox items. I've seen quite a few elixer drops aswell. In this instance there are also two treasure chests to be found. They can contain Talismans (See quests) or other items. More often than not they will be empty. The Elder boss also has a chance of dropping nice items and a talisman.

Quests related to Forgotten World
There are quite a few quests that are related to this instance.

* In hotan you can pick up daily quests that give a small exp and sp reward. You can get these from the hotan merchants and gate soldiers. You can do these quests once a day.
* The most importan quest you need to do is the "Strange Incidents" quest you get from general Sonheyon in Jangan. This is a very long chain quest that requires you to collect a bunch of items in FW. The reward is a SOM 6D weapon!!! The weapon is not bound, but does come with all (0%) stats. Heres the chain of quests you need to go through:

* 0) Go to General Sonheyon (Jangan) and do "Strange Incidents" quest
* 1) Go to Hunter Associate Ahmok(Hotan) and do the "Any Clues?" quest
* 2) Go to Merchant Associate Asaman(Hotan) to do the "Finding the Culprits" quest
* 3) Go to Merchant Associate Asaman(Hotan) to do the "Culprits Discovered" quest
* 4) Go to Hunter Associate Ahmok(Hotan) to do the "Reason for Kidnapping" quest
* 5) Go to Hunter Associate Ahmok(Hotan) to do the "Deciphering the Togui Document" quest
* 6) Go to Exorcist Miaoryeong(Jangan) to do the "Soldier's Coat of Arms" quest
* 7) Go to Exorcist Miaoryeong(Jangan) to do the "Deliver the Deciphered Document to Ahmok" quest
* 8) Go to Hunter Associate Ahmok(Hotan) to do the "Destroy Those Dolls!" quest

3. There's a sequel of the previous quest that should give you a 7D sos weapon of choice.You need to be lvl 51 to start this quest. You also need to have done the first chain quest to start this one! Here's the list of quests:

* 1) You have to have completed the 6D sox quests above
* 2) Go to Hunter Associate Ahmok(Hotan) to do the "Take Back the Souls" quest
* 3) Go to Hunter Associate Ahmok(Hotan) to do the "To Liberate the Souls" quest
* 4) Go to Exorcist Miaoryeong(Jangan) to do the "Understanding the Togui Spell" quest
* 5) Go to Exorcist Miaoryeong(Jangan) to do the "Soul Holder" quest

REWARD: lvl 52 sos weapon!! (it took me 21 runs to complete)

The next few quests r available at lvl 61. I'm not sure what the reward is (besides exp)

* 6) Go to Hunter Associate Ahmok(Hotan) to do the "Toguis on the Rise... Again" quest
* 7) Go to Hunter Associate Ahmok(Hotan) to do the "Down with the Toguis 1" quest
* 8) Go to Hunter Associate Ahmok(Hotan) to do the "Down with the Toguis 2" quest
* 9) Go to Hunter Associate Ahmok(Hotan) to do the "Down with the Toguis 3" quest
* 10) Go to Hunter Associate Ahmok(Hotan) to do the "Down with the Toguis 4" quest
* 11) Go to Hunter Associate Ahmok(Hotan) to do the "Down with the Toguis 5" quest
* 12) Go to Hunter Associate Ahmok(Hotan) to do the "The Fall of the Elder" quest

4. The last quest that I know of is the one you get at the traders merchant in Hotan. This request requiers you to search the 8 talismans I spoke of earlier. You find them in treasure boxes and the elder also may drop 1. This quest will reward you with an 8D sosun weapon. There are sequels to this quest aswell for 9D/10D/11D weapons. The names of the 8 talismans you need to collect for the 8D weapon are as followed:

* Red tears (Common)
* Western scriptures (Common)
* Togui mask (Common)
* Red talisman (Fairly rare)
* Puppet (rare)
* Dull kitchen knife (Fairly rare)
* Spell paper (Extremely rare)
* Elder staff (Very rare)

This is all I know about this event as of now. If you have useful information you can add, please dont be shy and post below!

All credit goes to Mike aka SP4RKY!
Was originaly posted on vupple.com

You can ban me i still don't care ^^

Post subject: Re: [GUIDE] Forgotten world
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:14 pm 
Addicted Member

evaldaskowka wrote:
They're those big red stones you see sometimes when you're grinding. You can find a bunch of those at the Hun area near Samarkand and Ong area near Hotan. When you break/kill the stones a bunch of Envy's come out of it. Those are lvl 40 mobs that are quite strong.

Ong area , hardly , Ongs are level 33 .

They spawn at the fields of mobs with 35-50 for 35-50 Togui village .

Fields of level 50-60 Mobs for 50-60 Togui village and Flame mountain .

ETC.

Btw the pillar Envy mobs are hard to kill because they are champion mobs .

1 star = General (Normal) mobs .

2 star = Champion mobs .

3 star = Elite mobs .

4 star = Elite mobs .

1-2 Star can be done alone , 3-4 star require parties to complete .

4 players max can enter a 1 star fgw .

8 players max can enter a 2 or 3 or 4 fgw world .

One more thing , you can't enter a second fgw world for 5 hours after the start of one , so if someone has that fgw time left buff , they can't enter yet unless they buy a silk item which resets the timer to 1 sec .

More Info :

Code: Select all

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:31 am 

Thanks! I have always been looking for this =D

Need it to farm for SoX weapons xD

(Doing Euro quest in Constantinople)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:40 am 

The Invisible wrote:

I don't know about the strength of these Envy mobs( cuz I just use bless spell to kill them - they hit me 40 or something), but the Envy mobs inside Forgotten are very strong not just becuz they are champs. Bunwangs hit me 450,Envy - 1300.btw, I've finally done the 'kill those dolls' quest :P , so now I will have to grind a lot to 51 (not hard with SOM staff)lv just to start those quests.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:24 am 
Banned User

The Invisible wrote:
evaldaskowka wrote:
They're those big red stones you see sometimes when you're grinding. You can find a bunch of those at the Hun area near Samarkand and Ong area near Hotan. When you break/kill the stones a bunch of Envy's come out of it. Those are lvl 40 mobs that are quite strong.

He ment ongs near hotan, which mean maongs...

You can ban me i still don't care ^^

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:42 am 
Addicted Member

evaldaskowka wrote:
The Invisible wrote:
evaldaskowka wrote:

He ment ongs near hotan, which mean maongs...

Oks .

paul855 wrote:
The Invisible wrote:

I don't know about the strength of these Envy mobs( cuz I just use bless spell to kill them - they hit me 40 or something), but the Envy mobs inside Forgotten are very strong not just becuz they are champs. Bunwangs hit me 450,Envy - 1300.btw, I've finally done the 'kill those dolls' quest :P , so now I will have to grind a lot to 51 (not hard with SOM staff)lv just to start those quests.

By hard to kill , I meant harder than the surronding mobs , Btw i guess that the Envy mobs inside the forgotten world are the same as the Envy mobs that drop dimension holes .

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:14 am 
Banned User

I have a question about the FW: Do you need first of all to take the quest and after to go in FW or you can simply go in FW without taking any quests at all? Because i've done 2 solo rides with my wiz (4th grade difficulty) but without success. Ive smashed the first box but there was no drop at all , not even 1 talisman....

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:32 pm 
Elite Member

drumNbase wrote:
I have a question about the FW: Do you need first of all to take the quest and after to go in FW or you can simply go in FW without taking any quests at all? Because i've done 2 solo rides with my wiz (4th grade difficulty) but without success. Ive smashed the first box but there was no drop at all , not even 1 talisman....

It's not nessecary to get any quests for Talisman drops cuz they aren't quest items.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:55 pm 
Frequent Member

I spent some time in FGW lately (81-90), but it seems all the uniques there are immune to the frost nova skills. Any ice user able to tell me if this immunity also extends to the imbue? Any other immunities these bosses (and others?) have that I should be aware of?

[83] Pinokkio
Pure INT Force Nuker, Force 83, Cold 83, Lightning 83, Fire 60

[81] Sybian
Pure INT KD Nuker, Bicheon 81, Cold 81, Lightning 81, Fire 60

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:45 pm 
Addicted Member

The chance of getting a debuff on a forgotten world unique is slim to none.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:41 am 
Common Member

Love it, thanks a million +1

[url]Image[/url]
The one real truth is that everything is a lie.